Crazy MJ Dream I had - Prince & Paris were kidnapped as children!

Yazman

Proud Member
I had this crazy dream, it was one of those super vivid dreams that feels like it's reality, and it left me waking up feeling really strange because of how vivid and lifelike it was. It was like seeing into another world. And in this world, MJ was never accused of child molestation in 1993. So he never had all the struggles that those allegations caused him.

What happened instead is, someone kidnapped Prince and Paris. They got away with it for 9 years, too. They were stolen one night from Neverland that he was staying at and nobody knew how or why.

This caused big problems for MJ. There was a massive public outpouring of support for years over it, and nobody could figure out who did it. There were fan campaigns to find the kids, there were ads, there were celebrities getting in on the campaign to "Find The Kids". I even remember seeing #bringthemhome in old news reports back in the day.

I also remember conspiracy theories here on MJJ about who kidnapped them - a lot of people saying it was someone from Sony, or one of his old managers, stuff like that. I'll explain why so many of them existed later on.

Michael's troubled period began a few years after the kids were kidnapped. He became severely depressed and the tabloids began hounding him once they found out he had old issues with meds coming back. Pretty much became like what happened in our world. He stopped touring and eventually didn't really release much music anymore and didn't tour at all, although rumours always abounded of him recording in a studio somewhere.

He and the kids were finally reunited in around, I think, 2007 or 2008 after nine years. The police, after years of investigation, finally thought they knew who did it and where the kids were. They raided a house in LA and it turned out to be this psychotic stalker who was obsessed with MJ and trying to become him. He self harmed to try and change the way he looked to become more like Michael, he did his hair, the clothes, and he kidnapped the kids to complete it. He had a shrine to Michael in his house too.

The reason there's so many conspiracy theories about the kidnapping is because nobody can figure out, to this day, how the hell he got into the house. Through all the security MJ had, all the guards and staff, cameras, etc. The prosecution in his trial aren't really sure either, so it seems to the public, because their argument is mainly based off of notes in his house. They construct a timeline where he plans to do it, goes to the house, gets in and steals the kids, then gets away. And he's found guilty and sentenced to 20 years. But nobody's ever really sure how he got into the house. Conspiracy theorists usually say it was a blackmail attempt that Michael refused to give into, but the vast majority don't believe the conspiracy theories. Despite the questions about how he got into the house, we know this guy did it because of his notes, because of things he testified, etc.

The kids were traumatised by years of imprisonment in rooms they were locked into constantly. The best evidence of this is a macabre blog that was found, kept by a young Prince on a computer without internet, filled with depressive entries about wanting to be with Michael again. One of the scariest and most famous entries talks about how he discovered the kidnapper had tried to brainwash Prince and Paris into thinking he was their dad, and Prince realised what was going on one day, talking about his fake life with his fake dad and wanting to be "fake dead" to complete the story.

They were reunited with Michael and things for him improved to the point where the This Is It tour was announced. 50 dates, London. He's touring again, the world goes insane!

Then he died. The same way in 2009 when Conrad Murray killed him though. In the current world of that dream, Prince and Paris seem to both have a lot of problems relating to what happened to them, although seem surprisingly well adjusted. The difference between them when they first got out, and then after a few years with their dad, is reportedly a massive difference. The time they had left was reportedly the best in their lives and it left them able to cope with what happened to them.

So yeah, that's it. I just thought some of you might find it interesting!

Last edited:
WOW :blink: That is quite a dream and quite a plot too.
Indeed, some dreams seem so 'real' hey that when you wake up, you're 'convinced' that they happened for 'real'.

Thanks for sharing this 'nightmarish' dream, Yazman (y)

WOW :blink: That is quite a dream and quite a plot too.
Indeed, some dreams seem so 'real' hey that when you wake up, you're 'convinced' that they happened for 'real'.

Thanks for sharing this 'nightmarish' dream, Yazman (y)
Yeah, I was convinced it was real when I woke and quickly realised it was a dream. I just had to write it all down to share it since I figured it'd worth sharing.

Nightmarish indeed.

Back