Handwritten lyrics for YANA?

MJresearcher

Proud Member
I've tried looking around on the forum but couldn't find anything, I'm not even sure that handwritten lyrics to that song have even been released to the public. Does anyone else know?

The song was written by R. Kelly, so why would MJ have handwritten lyrics to it?

You don't have to have written a song yourself to write the lyrics, I was just wondering that's all.

Handwritten lyrics would often suggest early drafts of a songwriting process.

It would be quite unusual for an artist to transcribe another songwriter's lyrics in their own hand.

Fair enough. I was going over the MJ handwriting thread and I love reading anything he wrote (when it's legible :giggle:) Thanks :)

Handwritten lyrics would often suggest early drafts of a songwriting process.

It would be quite unusual for an artist to transcribe another songwriter's lyrics in their own hand.
Didn't Michael write down lyrics to songs and they were then gifted to be auctioned for charity? I didn't think all the times he wrote handwrote lyrics were from his actual notes. Some of the ones I've seen look rather polished and complete-It's possible he hand wrote the lyrics to YANA for a good cause. Or no?

Didn't Michael write down lyrics to songs and they were then gifted to be auctioned for charity? I didn't think all the times he wrote handwrote lyrics were from his actual notes. Some of the ones I've seen look rather polished and complete-It's possible he hand wrote the lyrics to YANA for a good cause. Or no?

Not that I've seen. I'd be interested to see them however.

Back