Prince Jackson Announces LMU Heal LA In Dedication To His Father And HTWF

Paris78

Proud Member
Donations
$240.00
john_muto
https://twitter.com/johnjunmuto
I am proud to announce that I have started a new student organization here at LMU called, Heal Los Angeles. Heal Los Angeles' mission is to strengthen and support children and families in need throughout the greater Los Angeles region by fighting child abuse, homelessness, and hunger.This service organization is a personal dedication to my hero Michael Jackson and to his non-profit organization, Heal the World Foundation.
What makes Heal LA even more special is that Prince will be part of it and he can continue to help share his father's message of how we can better the world. His father inspired generations of people like myself to go for their dreams because he believed that if people went for their dreams, most of the world's problem will be solved. From Michael, I've learned that it is never to crazy to think you can't save the world.
#HEALLOSANGELES ?

13177923_10154104203833555_909985516382566957_n.jpg

Re: Prince, Paris and Blanket News and Pictures [Tabloid articles & paparazzi are NOT allowed]

ChmkgwKWsAA9w_0.jpg

Paris78;4148125 said:
john_muto
I am proud to announce that I have started a new student organization here at LMU called, Heal Los Angeles. Heal Los Angeles' mission is to strengthen and support children and families in need throughout the greater Los Angeles region by fighting child abuse, homelessness, and hunger.This service organization is a personal dedication to my hero Michael Jackson and to his non-profit organization, Heal the World Foundation.
What makes Heal LA even more special is that Prince will be part of it and he can continue to help share his father's message of how we can better the world. His father inspired generations of people like myself to go for their dreams because he believed that if people went for their dreams, most of the world's problem will be solved. From Michael, I've learned that it is never to crazy to think you can't save the world.
#HEALLOSANGELES ✌

That's so cool.

In keeping with the humanitarian spirit of his dad, Prince Jackson announced on his Instagram page a new organization at his university, Loyola Marymount, entitled Heal LA.
Though he didn’t say if he will preside over this endeavor, he did indicate that it was dedicated to his father, Michael Jackson and his former charitable foundation Heal the World.
The caption reads:
“Student organization at LMU // Ending: Child Abuse, Homelessness & Hunger // Dedication to Michael Jackson & HTWF // Est. 2016.”
Prince has also been cryptically tweeting and posting about big things that are going to happen this year.

https://vallieegirl67.com/2016/05/0...heal-la-in-dedication-to-his-father-and-htwf/

Re: Prince, Paris and Blanket News and Pictures [Tabloid articles & paparazzi are NOT allowed]

I am very happy about Prince's new projects. It's so great to see him doing something meaningful and following his father's footsteps.

That's a really great picture of him. He's handsome!

Really good of him to do this, Michael would be proud.

john_muto
#HEALLOSANGELES ?

This is quite WONDERFUL!! I'm so proud of Prince Jackson; and, yes, Prince is quite handsome. :give_heart:
ChmkgwKWsAA9w_0.jpg

John Muto ?@johnjunmuto

It's been crazy to read everybody's comments on the inspiration Michael has left on all of us and we need to continue his message!

Heal LA will be starting up this Fall and more information will be posted on our @heallosangeles page!

LMU Phi Delta Theta ?@LMUPhiDelt May 5th
Check out brother @johnjunmuto club @heallosangeles that he started on campus. They are working towards ending world hunger & homelessness!

Prince Jackson retweetet
John Muto ?@johnjunmuto May 4th
Let's make a difference in this world and continue Michael's message
?@heallosangeles @princemjjjaxon

Prince Jackson retweetet
Lumi Ortuno Amorin ?@LumiBrightQueen May4th
@princemjjjaxon #MayTheFourthBeWithYou and with your dad and uncle
np62551,1283683210,8wgn79.gif

I was hoping for something like this to come :yes:

John Muto hat retweetet
Heal Los Angeles ?@heallosangeles May 16th

We have some exciting news coming up this week. Stay tuned for the announcement! #HEALLOSANGELES ??

Prince Jackson retweetet
Heal Los Angeles ?@heallosangeles May 27th

We are proud to announce our partnerships with our three non-profit organizations.
#HEALLOSANGELES ??
Cjb2zaZUUAQvHzb.jpg

Prince Jackson retweetet
Heal Los Angeles ?@heallosangeles May 27th

We are proud to announce our partnerships with our three non-profit organizations.
#HEALLOSANGELES ??
Cjb2zaZUUAQvHzb.jpg
:clapping:This is wonderful news!!!! :clapping:

John Muto ?@johnjunmuto June 25th

Today marks the 7th year since MJ has been gone. #MJforever

ClyF8vwUkAA-RZ4.jpg

ClyF8wGUoAAa2bp.jpg

Heal Los Angeles ?@heallosangeles

LMU Students: We are having our first meeting on Sep 8th in U-Hall 1401 at 8 PM. Come by to see how we are going to make a difference in LA.

Prince Jackson ?@princemjjjaxon Sept 8th

So excited for our first @heallosangeles meeting today with founder @johnjunmuto

Our 1st event of the year will be hosting a Thanksgiving dinner for underserved communities. Please donate! ???
CsWPBVlUEAAf0OL.jpg

Yep! ^Very well done! :)
Making a difference in the lives of so many. I think it's a wonderful thing that Prince and his
college class mates along with John Muto are keeping the message alive through the inspiration of his dad,
Michael Jackson, his hero, our hero. Very proud!

Prince starts at 4:38

John Muto and Michael Jackson Jr., Introduce Heal Los Angeles at their Inaugural Meeting on September 8th, 2016. Heal LA, Loyola Marymount University's newest student organization, has chosen The Raise Foundation along with two other non-profit organizations to be the beneficiaries of their upcoming outreach efforts.
Heal Los Angeles' mission is to strengthen and support children and families in need throughout the greater Los Angeles region by fighting child abuse, homelessness, and hunger. They plan to support this mission by hosting fundraisers and other events on campus to raise funds for The Raise Foundation.

Besides the project with its wonderful contents about Prince speaks I like the way he does it: he appears so confident and strong. And I like so much when he always says "... our dad..." here and "... my father..." there..............

We have an exciting announcement tomorrow! It's the season of giving right? Here's a hint: ????
#HEALLA

Today we raised $220! Thank you to everyone who continue to share our GoFundMe link! This isn't possible without everyone! #HEALLA ?????

Back