What MJ concert do you want released most?

BadTour87

Proud Member
I would like to see the Dangerous Tour Oslo show in 1992, pretty much because of the whole performing in daylight thing.

A first leg 1987 Bad Tour show would be cool too but there's already enough of them (two Tokyo shows were leaked, a Yokohama show was broadcasted, an Osaka show was leaked and a Brisbane show was leaked).

Speaking of Brisbane, I wonder why only the first half had ever surfaced and it seems to fade out at the end of the Bad Groove. Does the second half even exist?

I mean I wanna see Stevie Wonder in all his glory! I guess we'll have to settle for the audio for now anyways.

BAD Tour New York 1988. Smooth Criminal, BAD and The Way You Make Me Feel was sung live at this concert

Speaking of Brisbane, I wonder why only the first half had ever surfaced and it seems to fade out at the end of the Bad Groove. Does the second half even exist?

I mean I wanna see Stevie Wonder in all his glory! I guess we'll have to settle for the audio for now anyways.

The story about the Brisbane show was, when it came out, that this tape, was a forgotten tape at the arena - only this first half exist

I would like to see New York 1988,LA 1989,and Munich 1992 the most out of all of the unreleased concerts.

I'd like to see

BAD tours NYC 88 and LA 89..

Dangerous tours Tokyo, or I'm open to many 3rd leg concerts

History tours Tunis, and pretty much any that we have not seen and no microphone issues

As far as straight concerts... I very much want to see What More Can I Give in full... Not TV edit!! FULLLL!!! ;)

* Bad Tour - MSG/NYC March 3, 1988
* Any Dangerous Tour concert with The Way You Make Me Feel and Bad
* HIStory Tour - Honolulu/Aloha Stadium (January 3 or 4)

I'd like to have an first leg Bad Tour show concert as well...Maybe the opening concert would be an interesting pone.

For the Dangerous Tour, I'd love to have a daylight concert too, so count me in for Oslo.

For the History Tour I'd love to have something like his Warsaw concert...It was performed at an airport I believe and I think it was his largest audience at a concert of all time?

Bonus - Prague 1996 Rehearsals

I'd like to see the whole Madison Square Garden show from 2001, on Blu-Ray format with a tribute to David Gest as a bonus feature. Commentary by others who participated would be nice as well, like Michael's brothers, Katherine, Mya, Usher, NSync, and Britney Spears. Another good idea would be to include a compilation tribute about those who appeared in the show but have since passed away, such as Elizabeth Taylor, Luther Vandross, and Whitney Houston.

A 1987 Bad Tour show in HD.

A 1988 Bad Tour show in HD (Madison Square Garden for example).

A Triumph Tour show in HD. The one that we saw the snippets from in the OTW docu looked fantastic.

Triumph Tour second leg in HD.

I agree about the Bad Tour concert in NY, apparently on the March 3rd show all the songs were performed live.

Dangerous Munich or Bremen with rehearsals footage included.

One Night Only rehearsals.

And any HD HIStory Tour concert we haven't seen yet.

3rd leg Destiny Tour, 2nd leg Triumph, any good Victory Tour, Bad MSG and Bad LA.

And definitely HBO rehearsals.

Last edited:
That SOB Safechuck ruined LA for me but the adlibs he sings in MITM are amazing.
When I watch that on YouTube, I just ignore Safechuck. He could be anybody. I just (and always did) see it as shtick. Like Robson does in the Jam vid. Like they used to have Michael do with Sammy Davis. Or Frankie Lymon with Frankie Laine. The kid shows up the adult for laughs.
Michael has better chemistry with the spontaneous random kids from the audience anyway.

Last edited:
I'd love to see BAD Tour 1987 and BAD Tour 1988 released in a double disk Blu Ray set. Both legs are different enough to get a double disk release

The one where he leaves the stage and climps the fence. - It looks so cool. Think it was in Japan? 87 ?

The one where he leaves the stage and climps the fence. - It looks so cool. Think it was in Japan? 87 ?

I think that's the October 12th 1987 concert at Osaka. It was the last concert in the Japanese leg, so he must've wanted to end it well.

I'd like a show from all of these concerts

Destiny Tour
Triumph Tour
Victory Tour
BAD Tour 1987
BAD Tour 1988/1989
Dangerous Tour 1992

Yes. I'm greedy

Maybe HIStory tour in Munich, but DEFINITELY muhf-ggin' Bad Tour in Yokohama lol. I LOVVVVE that concert :wub:.

Back