Me dancing like MJ to JAM-help me be MJ imperson-sign my petition

jjason782

Proud Member
Hi there. It has been my goal for the last few years to become a Michael Jackson impersonator and do this for a living, but I need your help! I have worked really hard on this. I have my own ideas for how to perform several of MJ’s songs and routines. I filmed 7 of what I call audition videos. I’m going to post each of these videos on the net about a week or so apart, each including a link to a petition. The petition is only to get a talent agency to pick me up and put back up dancers behind me. I can’t possibly do this without your help. Please watch my videos, share my videos on Facebook, and sign my petition.

And call me "The Gloved One"

Here is the petition to help my dream come true.
http://www.yousign.org/en/makeGlovedOnefamous

Here is a video of me rehearsing Jam. Please read the description below the video to explain what is supposed to be happening with the back up dancers behind me. This helps the viewer imagine the routine I want to create.

https://youtu.be/f3C0ZB9O5fk

UPDATE

THE WAY YOU MAKE ME FEEL-READ STORY DESCRIPTION
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vniJFZI_5s&feature=youtu.be

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153537379666561&set=pcb.10153537379976561&type=3

Last edited:
It is my goal to become a successful Michael Jackson impersonator. I need your help, but first let me describe the journey. Let me start at the beginning.
I first learned to dance like MJ when I was a small child. I would dance at recess and the whole school would gather around me and watch. I even won the talent competition for my elementary school, Stocker Elementary.
When the allegations surfaced I got picked on pretty bad. I quit dancing like MJ. I quit listening to him altogether. When I was 20 years old, MJ released his Invincible album. I started dancing all over again!:)
I didn’t take my abilities seriously back then. I would just freestyle for fun. I wasn’t working to improve my abilities. Years later I attended college for a very short while. While at UW Parkside, I won first place in their talent competition dancing like MJ.
2 years later Michael Jackson died. A few months after I took my impersonation to Wisconsin’s Got Talent and tied for 5th and 6th place.
I came out of that with a goal. I had ideas for new ways to perform a lot of his songs, with new stories and surprises. I got to work. I began remixing the soundtracks to fit the routines I wanted to recreate. I worked hard to improve my abilities. I learned how to use make up and wigs to transform myself. I did a few shows at local taverns. People were impressed, but I wasn’t. Without back up dancers there just isn’t much you can do.
I developed a plan on how to make it, but family life and work schedules just kept getting in the way. I kept pushing my goal off. I would forget about it and come back to it, and then forget about it again. Years flew by as I watched my goal fade away like my previous goals. When I was younger I had studied TKD, and gave up on it, and regretted it. I didn’t finish college. I regretted it. I decided I wasn’t going to let the same thing happen with this. So I hunkered down and really got to work.
These last two years I have worked HARD! I busted my butt improving my abilities. First I spent a year figuring out all the parts of the routines I hadn’t yet figured out. I got the bugs out of my soundtracks. And I danced my butt off. One by one I figured out each every detail of the routines.
I spent the next 14 months dancing 20 to 30 hours a week! Yes I did this on top of working 40 hours a week at my job, and managing my family responsibilities. It was brutal. A lot of times I was in agony. My back would hurt and my feet would hurt. I was exhausted. It was a 100 degrees outside. And the only place I could rehearse was outside in my driveway. I usually had to face the sun, because of the direction where the camera would be placed. I made a lot of sacrifice for this. At times I wanted to do other things. Sometimes I was just tired or sore. But I knew I had to dance!
My wife sacrificed a lot for this as well. I couldn’t help as much with things, and I had no time for her. I will always appreciate that sacrifice she made to let me pursue this dream.
For 14 months, practicing over 20 hours a week, one by one I went through each of my routines starting with Beat it. First I would practice the routine for a month and then I would film it. I would observe the videos for days, analyzing all of my strengths and weaknesses. Then I would improve upon it and practice for another month. Then I would film it again. And then move onto the next routine. By doing this I have produced what I like to call my audition videos. I have 7 of them. I will post each of them a week or two apart, along with a short description under the video explaining what my crew would be doing around me during the routine. I know every detail of what my back up dancers would be doing.
Each video will include a link to an online petition to get a talent agency pick me up and put back up dancers behind me. Or else stick me on America’s Got Talent or something.
Please help me! I need your help. You can help first and foremost by signing the petition. But you can also help me by sharing my audition videos on Facebook, and encourage friends to sign my petition and share my video. PLEASE HELP ME! I want this so bad! I am willing to spend hours a day in a makeup chair. I’m willing to do a tour. I’m willing to rehearse night and day. I worked so hard on this. I’m in a position where I could create and direct an entire show. I poured over every detail of these set numbers I wanted to create.
PLEASE HELP ME GUYS! Anybody you know ask em to sign my petition please!

http://www.yousign.org/en/makeGlovedOnefamous

Signed, good luck

Just a quick question.

Did you make that remix?

Can you post the link here

Yes. I did and I'm totally willing to upload it. What site works with mobile devices?

And thank you for your support.

First chance I got later. Ill upload it. And wait till you hear my Billie jean mix:)

Signed. the Billie Jean video on your channel is pretty cool as well :). Good luck to you.

Sorry it's taking me so long, I couldn't find my thread. Thanks to the compliments. That's my old Billie Jean. Wait till you see the new:)

Sorry I can't upload it with my phone. I have to do itv tomorrow at the library.

Back