Thread: Why does this section exist?

Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 47
    Overall activity: 25.0%
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points3 months registered
    Level
    Thanks

Default Why does this section exist?

Please, no-one take this as an attack. I used to write and indulge in these kind of erotic stories including Michael a few years ago, but I stopped because I knew he would hate it. There is nothing wrong with finding him attractive, fantasising about him, or discussing it with others... but writing stories seems a bit much. Michael was shy and humble, I think he would be outraged knowing he was being written about in this way.

I'm totally up for discussion on this topic, and again I'm not trying to spread hate. I'm merely trying to understand why these stories are written and perhaps why they are approved on this board?

"Some people misunderstand me, but that's because they don't know me at all."

PurdyYungThang84

Default Re: Why does this section exist?

Well, thing is no one knows if he would've hated them or not lol. Michael has talked about how women that he didn't know throwing themselves at him sexually made him uncomfortable. But I don't think he was against women finding him attractive or fantasizing about him. He often played into it, i.e. those infamous gold pants lol and him talking about giving girls some eye candy on stage. Not trying to speak for anyone, but I don't think that's why they're written.

You used to write them yourself (as stated in your post), what did you use to get out of them? If fantasy is your thing, not even necessarily sexual fantasy, it's fun to create new worlds with outrageous storylines and characters. Even more so with people that share your interests, like Michael fans. I think the amped up sexual stories come from Michael having such a huge sexual presence on stage, but being such a mystery off-stage. So fans fill in the blanks with their wildest imaginings.

It's like a diary, you share it with those you trust, but you'd be mortified if the subject of your writing (in this case Michael) actually read it lol. We don't write them for Michael, we write them for ourselves and each other.

Also, sex isn't a BAD thing lol. Everyone has their personal beliefs on what role it plays in their lives. But sexual thoughts, feelings and urges are perfectly natural and normal. Not everyone is comfortable with sharing that side of their minds out loud, or in writing, but those that are, do. If scenes of a sexual nature make you (speaking generally) uncomfortable, then don't read them. As long as there are proper prefaces and trigger warnings, fans shouldn't be bared from posting something because certain people don't like something but choose to read it anyways. That's just crazy lol. If you don't like spicy food, don't eat spicy food. But don't dump tabasco all over your food, complain that your food is gross then ask the restaurant to throw all of their bottles of tabasco in the dumpster lol.
    Last edited by PurdyYungThang84; 17-06-2016 at 07:01 AM.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PurdyYungThang84 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 52.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,111 Times in 9,071 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by prettyyoungthaang View Post
    Please, no-one take this as an attack. I used to write and indulge in these kind of erotic stories including Michael a few years ago, but I stopped because I knew he would hate it. There is nothing wrong with finding him attractive, fantasising about him, or discussing it with others... but writing stories seems a bit much. Michael was shy and humble, I think he would be outraged knowing he was being written about in this way.

I'm totally up for discussion on this topic, and again I'm not trying to spread hate. I'm merely trying to understand why these stories are written and perhaps why they are approved on this board?
    And how do you know he would hate it?
    Do you think he didn't know what he was doing with the Gold Pants? Or sexy moves? Or In The Closet?

I also heard that back when he was alive and he came to MJJC from time to time one of the threads that had to be bumped up for him was the Gold Pants thread. Doesn't look like he hated such discussions.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HIStory For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,421 Times in 2,636 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by respect77 View Post
    Do you think he didn't know what he was doing with the Gold Pants? Or sexy moves? Or In The Closet?
    Come Together from Moonwalker. He KNEW what he was doing there lol

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to analogue For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 305
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsCreated Blog entryVeteranTagger First Class25000 Experience Points

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,463 Posts

Lightbulb Re: Why does this section exist?

If you have read this thread :

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/th...-to-FanFiction

Then that answer your question thread.

and as far as the 'erotic' part. I've stated clearly that "Explicit stuff" is NOT allowed here to a certain extent. The stories STILL need to show RESPECT for MJ cause this community PRESERVES THE LEGACY of MJ

I'm sure, Michael likes the stories we write about him as this is how I became an author. I had written and published "The Keymaster' in a magazine that MJ read and he loved it.

I do understand your 'worry' though cause some stories go way beyond decency but this section is aimed for people who love to read fanfiction and if there is 'adult content' in it, then its clearly 'labeled' with 18 +

Michael may seem humble and shy but admit it, he was a guy One who knew what women liked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ď Itís better to fail in Originality than to succeed in Imitationí

_ Michael Jackson _

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Daryll748 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 83
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered

Level
    Thanks

Yes, I remember him talking about how uncomfortable the idea made him that girls think about sex when they see him. But then he touched his junk on stage. He was shy and self-conscious, but not an Angel on Earth. He, like any other human being, was much more complicated than that. So don't assume you know what he would've loved or hated.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MidnightMoonwalk For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 188
    Overall activity: 38.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Daryll748 View Post
    If you have read this thread :

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/th...-to-FanFiction

Then that answer your question thread.

and as far as the 'erotic' part. I've stated clearly that "Explicit stuff" is NOT allowed here to a certain extent. The stories STILL need to show RESPECT for MJ cause this community PRESERVES THE LEGACY of MJ

I'm sure, Michael likes the stories we write about him as this is how I became an author. I had written and published "The Keymaster' in a magazine that MJ read and he loved it.

I do understand your 'worry' though cause some stories go way beyond decency but this section is aimed for people who love to read fanfiction and if there is 'adult content' in it, then its clearly 'labeled' with 18 +

Michael may seem humble and shy but admit it, he was a guy One who knew what women liked

"Iīm the temple, you canīt hurt me,
    ..I found peace within myself"

...Michael Jackson - Jam

Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 94
    Overall activity: 23.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Why not ? Fantasy is a part of being human and Michael was human too. He played the game for us and with us sometimes.But there's a clear limit on it as it's respect and good taste.I guess the writers are aware of it, they love Michael.I've not problem with this section, I usually don't come to it,but not problem at all.
    I think is a good occasion to share a bit of that erotic written

Break Of Dawn"

Hold my hand, feel the touch of your body cling to mine
    You and me, makiní love all the way through another night
    I remember you and I walking though the park at night
    Kiss and touch, nothing much, let it blow just touch and go

Love me more, never leave me alone by house of love
    People talk, people say what we have is just a game
    Oh, Iíll never let you go, come here girl
    Just got to make sweet love Ďtil the break of dawn

I donít want the sun to shine I wanna make love
    Just this magic in your eyes and in my heart
    I donít know what Iím gonna do I canít stop loviní you
    I wonít stop Ďtil break of dawn makiní love

Hold my hand, feel the sweat, yes youíve got me nervous yet
    Let me groove, let me soothe, let me take you on a cruise
    Thereís imagination I bet you've never been there before
    Have you ever wanted to dream about those places youíve never know

Break of dawn, thereís no sun up in the sky
    Break of dawn, I can see it in your eyes
    Break of dawn, girl you got to understand
    Itís the way that I love you, let me show you Iím your man
    Break of dawn

Letís not wait, the sun is out, letís get up and letís get out
    Itís the day, a brand new day, letís both go outside and play
    Let us walk down the park, makiní love Ďtil itís dark
    Let me move, let me soothe, Ďtil the break of dawn and you know itís true, oh

You'll find that life is still worthwhile, If you Just smile

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to blue eyes For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 175
    Overall activity: 81.0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,183 Times in 539 Posts

^^^ Such a deliciously smooth number. Thx for posting the lyrics blue eyes. It is one of my favorite tunes on the album and over all; very few surpass it.

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightMoonwalk View Post
    Yes, I remember him talking about how uncomfortable the idea made him that girls think about sex when they see him. But then he touched his junk on stage. He was shy and self-conscious, but not an Angel on Earth. He, like any other human being, was much more complicated than that. So don't assume you know what he would've loved or hated.
    I absolutely agree, especially with the last sentence. You had me rollin' at the "touched his junk on stage" part though :lol: I would say a few more things, but I'll just keep it in the closet.......for now, anyhow :P

And btw of fiction and keeping things in the closet. Michael's universe is full of fiction, isn't it? The last few days proved it in most unfortunate ways. I would say however that fan fiction is far more appealing than tabloid fiction. Wouldn't it be extra funky if it were much closer to reality also?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Girl For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 26
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsYour first GroupThree FriendsCreated Blog entry
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by prettyyoungthaang View Post

A world without fanfiction would be a sad place.
    And they better spell my name right! L-I-D-E-O. So simple. Frankie Lideo!