Why does this section exist?

prettyyoungthaang

Proud Member
Please, no-one take this as an attack. I used to write and indulge in these kind of erotic stories including Michael a few years ago, but I stopped because I knew he would hate it. There is nothing wrong with finding him attractive, fantasising about him, or discussing it with others... but writing stories seems a bit much. Michael was shy and humble, I think he would be outraged knowing he was being written about in this way.

I'm totally up for discussion on this topic, and again I'm not trying to spread hate. I'm merely trying to understand why these stories are written and perhaps why they are approved on this board?

Well, thing is no one knows if he would've hated them or not lol. Michael has talked about how women that he didn't know throwing themselves at him sexually made him uncomfortable. But I don't think he was against women finding him attractive or fantasizing about him. He often played into it, i.e. those infamous gold pants lol and him talking about giving girls some eye candy on stage. Not trying to speak for anyone, but I don't think that's why they're written.

You used to write them yourself (as stated in your post), what did you use to get out of them? If fantasy is your thing, not even necessarily sexual fantasy, it's fun to create new worlds with outrageous storylines and characters. Even more so with people that share your interests, like Michael fans. I think the amped up sexual stories come from Michael having such a huge sexual presence on stage, but being such a mystery off-stage. So fans fill in the blanks with their wildest imaginings.

It's like a diary, you share it with those you trust, but you'd be mortified if the subject of your writing (in this case Michael) actually read it lol. We don't write them for Michael, we write them for ourselves and each other.

Also, sex isn't a BAD thing lol. Everyone has their personal beliefs on what role it plays in their lives. But sexual thoughts, feelings and urges are perfectly natural and normal. Not everyone is comfortable with sharing that side of their minds out loud, or in writing, but those that are, do. If scenes of a sexual nature make you (speaking generally) uncomfortable, then don't read them. As long as there are proper prefaces and trigger warnings, fans shouldn't be bared from posting something because certain people don't like something but choose to read it anyways. That's just crazy lol. If you don't like spicy food, don't eat spicy food. But don't dump tabasco all over your food, complain that your food is gross then ask the restaurant to throw all of their bottles of tabasco in the dumpster lol.

Last edited:
Please, no-one take this as an attack. I used to write and indulge in these kind of erotic stories including Michael a few years ago, but I stopped because I knew he would hate it. There is nothing wrong with finding him attractive, fantasising about him, or discussing it with others... but writing stories seems a bit much. Michael was shy and humble, I think he would be outraged knowing he was being written about in this way.

I'm totally up for discussion on this topic, and again I'm not trying to spread hate. I'm merely trying to understand why these stories are written and perhaps why they are approved on this board?

And how do you know he would hate it?
Do you think he didn't know what he was doing with the Gold Pants? Or sexy moves? Or In The Closet?

I also heard that back when he was alive and he came to MJJC from time to time one of the threads that had to be bumped up for him was the Gold Pants thread. Doesn't look like he hated such discussions.

If you have read this thread :

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/threads/135271-Welcome-to-FanFiction

Then that answer your question thread.

and as far as the 'erotic' part. I've stated clearly that "Explicit stuff" is NOT allowed here to a certain extent. The stories STILL need to show RESPECT for MJ cause this community PRESERVES THE LEGACY of MJ :wub:

I'm sure, Michael likes the stories we write about him as this is how I became an author. I had written and published "The Keymaster' in a magazine that MJ read :blush: and he loved it.

I do understand your 'worry' though cause some stories go way beyond decency but this section is aimed for people who love to read fanfiction and if there is 'adult content' in it, then its clearly 'labeled' with 18 +

Michael may seem humble and shy but admit it, he was a guy :D One who knew what women liked :blush:

Yes, I remember him talking about how uncomfortable the idea made him that girls think about sex when they see him. But then he touched his junk on stage. He was shy and self-conscious, but not an Angel on Earth. He, like any other human being, was much more complicated than that. So don't assume you know what he would've loved or hated.

If you have read this thread :

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/threads/135271-Welcome-to-FanFiction

Then that answer your question thread.

and as far as the 'erotic' part. I've stated clearly that "Explicit stuff" is NOT allowed here to a certain extent. The stories STILL need to show RESPECT for MJ cause this community PRESERVES THE LEGACY of MJ :wub:

I'm sure, Michael likes the stories we write about him as this is how I became an author. I had written and published "The Keymaster' in a magazine that MJ read :blush: and he loved it.

I do understand your 'worry' though cause some stories go way beyond decency but this section is aimed for people who love to read fanfiction and if there is 'adult content' in it, then its clearly 'labeled' with 18 +

Michael may seem humble and shy but admit it, he was a guy :D One who knew what women liked :blush:

shock.gif

Why not ? Fantasy is a part of being human and Michael was human too. He played the game for us and with us sometimes.But there's a clear limit on it as it's respect and good taste.I guess the writers are aware of it, they love Michael.I've not problem with this section, I usually don't come to it,but not problem at all.
I think is a good occasion to share a bit of that erotic written :)

Break Of Dawn"

Hold my hand, feel the touch of your body cling to mine
You and me, makin’ love all the way through another night
I remember you and I walking though the park at night
Kiss and touch, nothing much, let it blow just touch and go

Love me more, never leave me alone by house of love
People talk, people say what we have is just a game
Oh, I’ll never let you go, come here girl
Just got to make sweet love ‘til the break of dawn

I don’t want the sun to shine I wanna make love
Just this magic in your eyes and in my heart
I don’t know what I’m gonna do I can’t stop lovin’ you
I won’t stop ‘til break of dawn makin’ love

Hold my hand, feel the sweat, yes you’ve got me nervous yet
Let me groove, let me soothe, let me take you on a cruise
There’s imagination I bet you've never been there before
Have you ever wanted to dream about those places you’ve never know

Break of dawn, there’s no sun up in the sky
Break of dawn, I can see it in your eyes
Break of dawn, girl you got to understand
It’s the way that I love you, let me show you I’m your man
Break of dawn

Let’s not wait, the sun is out, let’s get up and let’s get out
It’s the day, a brand new day, let’s both go outside and play
Let us walk down the park, makin’ love ‘til it’s dark
Let me move, let me soothe, ‘til the break of dawn and you know it’s true, oh

^^^ Such a deliciously smooth number. Thx for posting the lyrics blue eyes. It is one of my favorite tunes on the album and over all; very few surpass it.

Yes, I remember him talking about how uncomfortable the idea made him that girls think about sex when they see him. But then he touched his junk on stage. He was shy and self-conscious, but not an Angel on Earth. He, like any other human being, was much more complicated than that. So don't assume you know what he would've loved or hated.

I absolutely agree, especially with the last sentence. You had me rollin' at the "touched his junk on stage" part though :lol: I would say a few more things, but I'll just keep it in the closet.......for now, anyhow :p

And btw of fiction and keeping things in the closet. Michael's universe is full of fiction, isn't it? The last few days proved it in most unfortunate ways. I would say however that fan fiction is far more appealing than tabloid fiction. Wouldn't it be extra funky if it were much closer to reality also?

A world without fanfiction would be a sad place.

i did it since 1992 and i still do it i do it with skrillex too, Prodigy from mobb deep too.
i don't believe there's harm in it. my storys weren't ever sexual tho when i wrote on my own, its only when i group wrote with people much later that people wanted that.
I liked reading the "Michael and you" storys .
I enjoyed the Michael world within fan fiction. I enjoyed my mj world .
mj-world-is-better.jpg

blue eyes;4152450 said:
Why not ? Fantasy is a part of being human and Michael was human too. He played the game for us and with us sometimes.But there's a clear limit on it as it's respect and good taste.I guess the writers are aware of it, they love Michael.I've not problem with this section, I usually don't come to it,but not problem at all.
I think is a good occasion to share a bit of that erotic written :)

Break Of Dawn"

Hold my hand, feel the touch of your body cling to mine
You and me, makin’ love all the way through another night
I remember you and I walking though the park at night
Kiss and touch, nothing much, let it blow just touch and go

Love me more, never leave me alone by house of love
People talk, people say what we have is just a game
Oh, I’ll never let you go, come here girl
Just got to make sweet love ‘til the break of dawn

I don’t want the sun to shine I wanna make love
Just this magic in your eyes and in my heart
I don’t know what I’m gonna do I can’t stop lovin’ you