Funniest MJ Moments

Re: Funniest moments

"I love to tour" never gets old lol. I love when he spanks Siedah on stage during the breakdown of WDAN. It was the most random unexpected thing lol. :rofl:

For me his funniest moment is this
at 1:16 he's like "I'll give you more than a hug" :lol: ...what do you mean by that, dude?
She should have took him up on that offer.

For me his funniest moment is this
at 1:16 he's like "I'll give you more than a hug" :lol: ...what do you mean by that, dude?
She should have took him up on that offer.

Omg!! He's a gem! :wild:

When Latoya tells him he has something on his lips and he says "it's not important." 0:15 :lol:
"Will you be quiet, you fathead rascal!" 0:23 OMG :rofl:
When he rolls his eyes and then says "I've got an idiot for a sister folks!" 1:47
Latoya yells "BILL, can you close that door?" MJ: "You sound like Carol Burnett" 2:35

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

^I love that interview so much :lol: Also when he tells her "you have a very irritating voice" lol! I can't help it but every time I see him with LaToya I have to think of the Glenda tapes where he was like "oh and LaToya's a witch" :laugh:

0:28 his face when he says "I have to be honest" lol

0:07 Salvation Army tomorrow Bill! the way he goes "don't ya, Tito?!" and "you'll be hitting them soon when the depression hits ya" :lmao:
6:00 that irritated "can you see chest?!" ('chess' lol) & "what a schmuck, back up!" :rofl:

3:14 his reaction to Mac almost driving someone over lol, that LAUGH at 3:38 is the best thing ever! :in_love:
At 4:57 when he grabs the egg first, the screams!!:rofl: and the way he's laughing so hard at his own joke he can't even finish his sentence, it's too adorable

''Salvation Army tomorrow, Bill''

I love how deadpan Michael was there

OMGosh, thank you for this thread after all the ish in the news right now.

There are so many gems in the Glenda tapes. When Michael is talking about how he loves to look at cough up under a microscope and see the germs crawling all over each other and Glenda mentions her fat friend that had a barium enema :puke: And Michael tries to scare her about what dust is lol. "Girl ask your doctor. I swear on mother's life" and Glenda is like "poor mother, she died a thousand deaths by now" :rofl: And who can forget "we were talking about... white guys :naughty:" Or this:

MJ: Every time, every time even when we were little kids. Bill, I tell you how he snores he (makes a loud snoring noise).
G: I know you, told me! (laugh)
MJ: Every time, every time, girl, the first thing he does…(laughing)
G: Oh no! What?
MJ: (still laughing)
Glenda andMJ: (both laugh)
G: Come on! What does he do?
MJ: He’ll wake up, go bursting outta bed, and he farts real loud! (laughing)
G: (gasps) Are you serious?
MJ: (laughing) Yes.
G: Why?
MJ: He’s been doing this for years. I don’t know. I said, “You better check this, I think there’s something wrong with you, Bill.”
G: (laughing)
MJ: But when he opens his eyes, he’ll stretch and he’ll wake up. “Michael, you awake?” “Yeah, I been, man…”
G: That’s the worst, Michael!
MJ: (laughing)
G: Oh my god, what a turn off. How do you stand it?
MJ: (laughing)
G: (laughing with him)
MJ: He’s always had that problem.
G: (laugh) I hope it’s just in the morning!
MJ: Yeah.
G: It’s not like an all-day thing…
MJ: (laugh) Nooo…
Michael and G: (still laughing…)
G: So funny!
MJ: And we used to tease him when we were little boys and stuff like that. We used to share a room with him, me and Marlon. First thing he did in the morning, he farted reeaal loud. Oh god we were like, “Clear the room, clear the room!”

From This Is It

Michael: (On the cherry picker) ''Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee''

Female fan: ''Can I have a hug?''
Michael: ''Of course. (Under his breath) I'll give you more than a hug''

How bout this?

According to YT comments, his "inability" to wink was actually a show of cultural adaption since blinking is supposed to be the equivalent of I love you in Japanese. Don't know if that's accurate or not, but it sounds interesting. In any case, he showed winking improvements in SC and absolute mastery in Liberian Girl :lol:

''There'll be some stairs here so I can hug a couple of girls'' - She's Out Of My Life, Dangerous Tour Rehearsals

Billie Jean, 1992 rehearsal as a giant rope swings nearly taking his head off

"That was interesting..."

Makes me laugh every time. (The first clip) :lol:

"I´m not a narcissist ..."

[video=youtube;x1DiS79Z61E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1DiS79Z61E[/video]

:rollin:

13:35 When Bashir says "don't the ceilings look tacky?" and Michael's just like "Are you- are you silly?!" :lol:

(**** that interview, though.)

Back