We love you MICHAEL

blue eyes

Proud Member
Yes we do, and we say it with our head up and proud of you Michael at least I do,especially in this tough time.That's how I feel when my heart and my mind knows the truth. I think there is no need to say more.
LOVE IS THE ANSWER :heart:

Sorry I've made a mistake tipping Michael's name, It should be with CAPITALS but I can't correct it :(

Reactions: SoS
Re: We love you michael

We sure do :yes: Love is always the answer.

MJFam surely is one strong and loyal fanbase to endure so many attacks. Probably like no other.

We love you, Michael!

I am sick and tired that we fans have to defend ourselves and Michael every time this bullshit comes up. It's a pain in the ass for us that we have to go through this AGAIN. Besides, it's disrespectful and shameful that Michael is still bashed and betrayed by some people, like Wade. Even after his death. He can't even protect himself. Gosh, I wish Wade gets what he deserves as soon as possible. Karma is a filthy bitch.

People have so many prejudices. And unfortunately, Michael is one of those prejudices.

We, the fans, are the most loyal fans in the world. And we will always be a hardcore MJ fan.

Considering the amount of BS we've put up with all these years I think it shows how deep our love for Michael is...like dang, I've had my butt roasted so many times by people for being a MJ fan. I wish people weren't so gullible and hateful.

Yes we do, and we say it with our head up and proud of you Michael at least I do,especially in this tough time.That's how I feel when my heart and my mind knows the truth. I think there is no need to say more.
LOVE IS THE ANSWER :heart:

Sorry I've made a mistake tipping Michael's name, It should be with CAPITALS but I can't correct it :(

There, I fixed it lol. Indeed, MICHAEL's name deserves to be in CAPITALS :blush:

Indeed, ? is always the answer!

I'm still proud of MJ and love him beyond words can say.
No matter how far we are apart, you'll always be in my heart and thoughts :wub: :blush: ;D

specialquote_zps1c22c085.jpg

[h=1]chrisbrownofficialThe GREATEST TO EVER DO IT!!!! ETERNALLY GRATEFUL for being inspired by you and really showing the world that it doesn't matter where u come from. YOUNG BLACK KID FROM GARY INDIANA BROUGHT THE WORLD TOGETHER WITH HIS MUSIC AND STILL IS TODAY. SHOWING US THAT IF YOU BELIEVE WHOLE HEARTEDLY, you can accomplish anything!!!! I LOVE YOU MICHAEL JACKSON!! #THEMOONWALKER 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🏆 MAY YOU BE A KING ETERNALLY!!!!!!!![/h]

I love you Mikey. Love you every day, every hour, every second with all my heart and every breath. Love you forever. Thank you for everything you are, were, have done and gave to us.

I love you Michael. I really miss you this week. I avoid you wherever I can but you just snuck up on me and my heart is hurting again.

I love you Michael. I miss you. But I am glad to know you are in peace now. Thank you for everything.

Back