Scumbags: Blanca Ruth and her son Jason Francia from 05-case

https://www.facebook.com/blanca.ruth.9
https://www.facebook.com/jason.francia?fref=ts

These two irritates me of what they did. Just have to say it.

I know this is random, but have seriously nobody from the trial come forward and said they lied to the press/at the trial?
How can they live with themselves....

Thanks for letting us know, but they are more like pus than scumbags. Its easy to see why they did this, and continue to do so with their filth...... MONEY $$$$$$$$$$$$$

The same as people with no morals and conscience live with themselves. Tickle me elmo jason was laughed out of court by the jurrors

https://www.facebook.com/blanca.ruth.9
https://www.facebook.com/jason.francia?fref=ts

These two irritates me of what they did. Just have to say it.

I know this is random, but have seriously nobody from the trial come forward and said they lied to the press/at the trial?
How can they live with themselves....

Anyone who sells stories to tabloids about supposed child molesation they witnessed
especially when they didn't do a damn thing to save the kids they saw in those situations
or punish and stop the molester is the lowest of the low and should be thrown to exactly where
child molester are.

The press reported that she left in 1991 in disgust but in reality she never accused MJ of anything
and never said anything negative about him to anyone in Neverland or elsewhere. She has a crush on him
and a sense of entitlement and thought he was special and more than the other maids.

And Blanca Francia wanted us to believe that that's exactly what she was!
That she worked for MJ for years, knew she was a molester, did nothing, brought
her own son back to Neverland, even after leaving Neverland she did nothing
but after Chandler the press started to pay good money for pedo stories
all of a sudden she revealed the truth -- for 20 000 bucks.

And then contradicted her own story under oath, saying that she saw only one figure in the shower
and heard only one voice only to contradict that story again in 2005.

There are FOUR different versions of her shower story, which no doubt was invented by
her good friends Victor Gutierrez.
I hope the Estate know about all four versions in case Robson gets a trial.
He wants to use her as his star witness which itself says a lot about his credibility.

As for Jason, without Rush Birchim and Vincent Neglia he would have never accused
MJ of tickling his privates. This is the same Rush Birchim who desperatedly tried to get Corey Feldman
accuse MJ too.

Jason was (not sure if he still is) a youth pastor. The prosecution loved mentioning this. Yet, this same youth pastor, was somebody whom William Wagener met ONCE and never wanted him in his home AGAIN!

5:48

I genuinly didn't know that scumbag Blanca had a crush on Michael, if it's legit it's so gross on her part on many levels. Poor Michael atracting vindictive, deranged liars!

1422.gif

I wouldn't believe everything Wagener says since he's an opportunist who used Michael to try to get revange at Sneddon. He was looking for a position in DA office, if my memory serves me right but he was charged with poligamy.

I tell ya those Francia's are

mermaid_man_and_barnacle_boy_gallery_24_by_maywhite5-d85ck2n.jpg

I wouldn't believe everything Wagener says since he's an opportunist who used Michael to try to get revange at Sneddon. He was looking for a position in DA office, if my memory serves me right but he was charged with poligamy.

That's interesting. I always had a gut feeling he's kinda obscure. He once approached us when we organized quite a big MJ fan event and he wanted to have a platform on stage to speak about his project/collecting money for a documentary. When we denied it he kinda ranted about us on his social media. He still attended but only as part of the audience and spoke to several fans.

Does anybody know what happened to that documentary? I bet I know the answer...

I genuinly didn't know that scumbag Blanca had a crush on Michael, if it's legit it's so gross on her part on many levels. Poor Michael atracting vindictive, deranged liars!

1422.gif

Yeah, he isn't Sneddon's biggest fan, but I don't think he'd lie about Jason. Especially given I don't see much purpose in doing so.

Sneddon tried to stitch him up. Ultimately the charges were dropped against him.

However, literally doing 30 seconds of research shows more on Wagener. He does seem dodgy.

I do still find his point on Jason interesting, if true of course. Which I wouldn't be surprised if it is given Jason's testimony.

Yeah wagner is dodgy to say the least. Not talking about his mj stuff .but even during the trial he wasnt to be taken to seriously

Branca, this is the @#$% who was paid $33,000 by hardcopy.

Snow White luvs Peter Pan;4159046 said:

Yes, other employees said that.

Meanwhile, there were ex-employees of Jackson who went public to defend the entertainer from Francia’s allegations. Jackson’s former maid, Shanda Lujan, who worked with Blanca Francia at Neverland, said of Francia’s claims: “I think it’s ridiculous. He was great with kids. I think he’d make a very good father. He’s just wonderful with them.” Another former maid, Francin Orosco said that Blanca Francia was very possessive of Jackson: “You could tell a lot that she had a little crush on him, very jealous of the other housekeepers. She didn’t want no one close to Michael. There’s a lot of jealousy there.”

I've read that as well.
I always had a feeling that the story she told about seeing MJ in the shower with W.R., was in reality her simply sneaking a peek at her boss in the shower.
Ugggh...

Ha. Actually probably true. I have no doubt she had a crush on him and prob 99% of the staff did as well.
There are millions of fans with serious crushes and look how many people actually connived to get close to him/work for him/with him.
She stole a bunch of his stuff didn't she? Keepsakes.

Yes she did. In the transcripts one was a watch that she claimed was only a cheap marketing item and he also caught her wearing one of his jackets. She claimed she was just "cold".
And lets not forget a certain set of keys she managed to hang on to as well.

Michael was accused of being "childish" countless times.

But who´s genuinely acting childish? So many of those people who once surrounded and "supported" Michael, and who feel let down by Michael now for whatever reason, and now try to squeeze everything they can out of him and his legacy.
A bit of money, a bit fame for themselves maybe ...

IMO society in general is getting more and more egocentric.

Yes she did. In the transcripts one was a watch that she claimed was only a cheap marketing item and he also caught her wearing one of his jackets. She claimed she was just "cold".

... and that justifies stealing it. Sure. Mmh ...:puke:

She was also caught looking into the purse of another employee. She claimed she only wanted to know how much that other employee was paid...

moonstruck87;4159145 said:
Michael was accused of being "childish" countless times.

But who´s genuinely acting childish? So many of those people who once surrounded and "supported" Michael, and who feel let down by Michael now for whatever reason, and now try to squeeze everything they can out of him and his legacy.
A bit of money, a bit fame for themselves maybe ...

IMO society in general is getting more and more egocentric.

For me this pretty much sums it up..
<style> <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"&#65325;&#65331; &#26126;&#26397;"; panose-1:0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0; mso-font-charset:128; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:eek:ther; mso-font-pitch:fixed; mso-font-signature:1 134676480 16 0 131072 0;} @font-face {font-family:"&#65325;&#65331; &#26126;&#26397;"; panose-1:0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0; mso-font-charset:128; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:eek:ther; mso-font-pitch:fixed; mso-font-signature:1 134676480 16 0 131072 0;} @font-face {font-family:Cambria; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:3 0 0 0 1 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"&#65325;&#65331; &#26126;&#26397;"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"&#65325;&#65331; &#26126;&#26397;"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} @page WordSection1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.WordSection1 {page:WordSection1;} --></style>
"Michael Jackson...an adult in an infantile era." - Paolo Giavanazzi

SarahJ;4159156 said:
For me this pretty much sums it up..
<style> <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"&#65325;&#65331; &#26126;&#26397;"; panose-1:0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0; mso-font-charset:128; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:eek:ther; mso-font-pitch:fixed; mso-font-signature:1 134676480 16 0 131072 0;} @font-face {font-family:"&#65325;&#65331; &#26126;&#26397;"; panose-1:0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0; mso-font-charset:128; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:eek:ther; mso-font-pitch:fixed; mso-font-signature:1 134676480 16 0 131072 0;} @font-face {font-family:Cambria; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:3 0 0 0 1 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"&#65325;&#65331; &#26126;&#26397;"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"&#65325;&#65331; &#26126;&#26397;"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} @page WordSection1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.WordSection1 {page:WordSection1;} --></style>
"Michael Jackson...an adult in an infantile era." - Paolo Giavanazzi

I´m so stealing this awesome quote! :lol:

*also googles Paolo Giavanazzi*

Michael wasn't childish, he was childlike which are two very different things. Achildish person doesn't have the intelligence to build an empire of success and power like he did. He acknoledged that in his Grammy Legend Awards speech:

What we need to learn from children isn't childish. Being with them connects us to the deeper wisdom of life which is everpresent, and only asks to be lived.

I can't remember where i found the quote but he's an Italian author who wrote a book about MJ. The title translates to Too big for one life or Too big for a single life (according to Google translate).
it seems to be an empathetic portrayal, but unfortunately I had to use Google, which is hard to understand at the best of times.

I've read that as well.
I always had a feeling that the story she told about seeing MJ in the shower with W.R., was in reality her simply sneaking a peek at her boss in the shower.
Ugggh...

That shower story came from Gutierrez who befriended Blanca Francia. Gutierrez was obsessed with
MJ showering with boys, his book is filled with such scenes involving Chandler.
Nevermind that MJ had a bump on his head between may and july 1993 and he would obviously
not shower in his hat. Gutierrez had no idea about the bump. Neither did Chandler.

The underwear on the floor is another favorite theme that comes up in Gutierrez connected stories.
It comes up in Sneddon's motions too talking about what Blanca Francia saw over the years.
this women supposedly saw a bunch of underwears on the floor but it didn't hit her that something
was not right with that. Of course. Instead she reported nothing to nobody and kept taking his son to
MJ's condo and Neverland even leaving him alone with him!

Blanca Francia contradicted Sneddon's motion about what she saw, Sneddon's motion has one of the four
different versions of the shower story too.
I hope the Estate is aware of all those versions because that alone makes clear that Francia is a liar
but on top of that no way that MJ would tolerate any employee especially a woman just walking into
his bathroom while he is in the shower and if you look at the floorplan the only way for Francia to
see who was int he shower was if she walked in the bathroom and WANTED to see who was there:

floorplan.jpg

Am I the only one who thinks there's a high possibility Víctor Gutiérrez is an actual pedophile? Given the grossly detailed nature of his writtings of Michael involving children, it makes me believe that.

Snow White luvs Peter Pan;4159174 said:
Am I the only one who thinks there's a high possibility Víctor Gutiérrez is an actual pedophile? Given the grossly detailed nature of his writtings of Michael involving children, it makes me believe that.

No, you're not the only one. I think there's an incredibly high chance. If he's not a child molester himself then he's certainly sympathetic towards them. As his book states he wasn't sure how to write about MJ and children he'd supposedly abused. Whether to call the boys victims or ex-lovers (seriously).

He also attended a NAMBLA conference (an event for child molesters) which are incredibly hard to gain access to due to the risk of a new person being from the likes of the FBI etc. Yet somehow, he convinced them to let him in. Goodness knows how.

His book, from the snippets I've seen, is basically his disgusting imagination running wild. After all he says his book is put together by having been given access to Jordan's diary. Jordan never kept a diary. Therefore this diary is one he made up. His book claims things the Chandlers never did which doesn't make sense.

One of his most ridiculous claims is his very short description of how the police never saw this supposed diary, but he did. Victor claims Larry Feldman (the Chandler's attorney) was rung by the police who wanted the diary. Feldman refused.

And that's it. We're to believe an attorney just said no to police and the police dropped the matter.

Last edited:
Back