Man in the mirror BET

wonderouzdj2

Proud Member
Why is this movie still airing....ppl say mj doesn't need a another biopic but for gods sake we need to have something better than this...its just depressing to see it on the TV guide

Why is this movie still airing....ppl say mj doesn't need a another biopic but for gods sake we need to have something better than this...its just depressing to see it on the TV guide

I just try to pretend that it doesn't exist TBH.

Whenever I come across it I'm just like.
MEMEMEMEME.png

They still play that sh** on BET? God, get rights to play American Dream and play that instead.. wtf are they doing??

^^Its an embarrassment that BET, of all channels, continually play that garbage. It should be burned and destroyed.

They play American Dream too though. I just assume because it's so long they don't play it as much.

I have never watched it. I don't want to see anyone play Michael. It just doesn't feel right.

To me its so bad that they play the Man In The Mirror movie that I feel this thread should be in Trials and Tribulations or some BS.. IDK!! I don't know how a network like that would play such a horrendous Tabloid style movie. And it annoys me that Flex had the audacity to say that he doesn't get why people are upset at how MJ I shown, and he feels they were respectful...

B*tch respect my foot up your @$$!

I have never watched it. I don't want to see anyone play Michael. It just doesn't feel right.
If you haven't seen American Dream, you should. The casting, sets, costumes, music and choreography are superb. Wylie Draper does an excellent job playing the adult Michael.

I don't know how a network like that would play such a horrendous Tabloid style movie. And it annoys me that Flex had the audacity to say that he doesn't get why people are upset at how MJ I shown, and he feels they were respectful...

B*tch respect my foot up your @$$!
I read an interview with Flex a year or so ago where they gave him a hard time about it and he said "What could I do? I had the chance to play my hero!"
Well, duh-read the script or look at that makeup job they did on you and walk out!!!

I remember taping that horrible movie back when it first aired on tv. I only did that thinking that it might be good. Big huge mistake that was. This is probably one of if not the worst movie ever made about Michael. If BET wants to show an MJ movie. Then they need to show Moonwalker instead. It is a trillion times better than that garbage. And what makes Moonwalker even better is that Michael is actually in it. Or they could also show The Wiz instead as well.

I remember taping that horrible movie back when it first aired on tv. I only did that thinking that it might be good. Big huge mistake that was. This is probably one of if not the worst movie ever made about Michael. If BET wants to show an MJ movie. Then they need to show Moonwalker instead. It is a trillion times better than that garbage. And what makes Moonwalker even better is that Michael is actually in it. Or they could also show The Wiz instead as well.
I wonder what happened to their rights for moonwalker, or ghost but why this. Does anyone have that quote on mj speaking abt this shit movie? I remember something about mj didn't like it period so no music rights were given... I mean the characters, storyline...ending, like how tf r u going to make this during the trial. I don't even like the extras. They seem creepy the way they were directed

It didn't take me very long to find the movie strange.. the strange dream sequences! I thin 5 min in even the worlds biggest MJ hater would be like. "This just doesn't seem right"

This movie is too biased. It creates a false sense of the truth, totally twisted. The way the information and events that were going on in MJ's life are portrayed in an incomplete, biased way people who are not aware of the details regarding Michael Jackson's trials, et cetera, are fooled into thinking that Man In the Mirror shows the truth. In my opinion, it's just garbage.

Gosh, I see my sentence structure doesn't really make sense, but I guess you get what I'm trying to bring across.

Back