Michael Jackson 2017 calendar from BrownTrout Publishers US

It looks very nice, a unique expression from Michael in every picture! :)

No clue - Sony won't release anything new in 2017... When it was the year of Bad 25, most months on that year's calendar included photos from Bad era.

Thank you Calendars.com. My fave place to shop. They didn't carry any last year and that bonus image is from the calendar a few years ago that was sold out!
Yea!!

Has anyone seen this calendar in stores yet? I went to a Go Calendars store yesterday and they didn't have it.

I don't think you will find it in the stores i always get my online.

I don't think you will find it in the stores i always get my online.

I've always got my MJ calendars at retail except for last year when there wasn't a calendar in the US except for the one on MJs website. Go Calendars usually always have the MJ calendar.

My Go Calendars did have it.

calendars.com has a sale going on today for 25% off and $1 shipping so I ordered it today. I always buy my MJ calendar in a store but I couldn't turn down the sale. I will post about it when I receive it.

My sister in law was at the mall last week and passed by the calendars.com kiosk and this calendar was staring at her. So she came back with my early Christmas present.
I'm so glad!! I wanted this one badly.

Any of these sites ship internationally? Quite keen to get this delivered to UK.

Any of these sites ship internationally? Quite keen to get this delivered to UK.
Chris, I just "live chatted" with www.calendars.com and they told me they do ship overseas to Scotland.
They said it wouldn't be there for Christmas though. They said be sure to put in your address correctly and it will figure the shipping charges and also they can't deliver to a PO Box.

Kicking myself as I saw it a month ago, and could not buy it as I had no money. Now I have money, it is gone!

Chris, I just "live chatted" with www.calendars.com and they told me they do ship overseas to Scotland.
They said it wouldn't be there for Christmas though. They said be sure to put in your address correctly and it will figure the shipping charges and also they can't deliver to a PO Box.

Oh thank you, barbee. How kind.

I just ordered this as they have a discount special on for New Year's. You can get 25% off if you use discount code HAPPY2017.

Total cost with delivery to UK was approximately 20 US dollars.

I just ordered this as they have a discount special on for New Year's. You can get 25% off if you use discount code HAPPY2017.

EXCELLENT!!! I'm glad you got to use the discount code-it was one of the few calendars that weren't on sale or could be used with a code before Christmas.
That's great!!!

Wish I knew that before I ordered. -_- Then again I don't know if that code was active when I placed it (I ordered on the 31st). Ah well... glad to know we'll both be getting it!

EXCELLENT!!! I'm glad you got to use the discount code-it was one of the few calendars that weren't on sale or could be used with a code before Christmas.
That's great!!!

Yeah I'm looking forward to it arriving. Thanks for your help!

I got the UK Dangerous one for Christmas but I really do prefer the pictures in the US one.

I bought the UK version and am waiting to receive it.

Didn't know about this version until I looked in this thread today. Looks relatively better.

I personally like the Brown Trout version better but I haven't ordered either of them yet :upside_down:

Back