What physical MJ media do you own?

BadTour87

Proud Member
physical media as in CDs/vinyl/VHS/DVD/super amazing box set (hint: the ultimate collection)

i currently own
- Bad 25 (Deluxe Edition) [CD/DVD]
- HIStory: Past, Present, and Future - Book I [CD]
- Dangerous [CD]
- Live in Bucharest: The Dangerous Tour [DVD]
- Bad (Special Edition) [CD]

i am planning to get a vinyl player as well and get some sweet MJ vinyls

but my next treasure that i want to get is the maxi CD single of Who Is It

physical media as in CDs/vinyl/VHS/DVD/super amazing box set (hint: the ultimate collection)

i currently own
- Bad 25 (Deluxe Edition) [CD/DVD]
- HIStory: Past, Present, and Future - Book I [CD]
- Dangerous [CD]
- Live in Bucharest: The Dangerous Tour [DVD]
- Bad (Special Edition) [CD]

i am planning to get a vinyl player as well and get some sweet MJ vinyls

but my next treasure that i want to get is the maxi CD single of Who Is It

Every CD released from Bad onwards including all the singles. Most vinyl from OTW to Bad also.

lol Tony i just read your siggy for the first time

i actually laughed really hard

I have lots of CD singles. Not gonna list them all here lol. I have three different copies of Bad on CD; Bad 25, an original picture disc pressing, and a later pressing with the different mixes on it. I also have what I believe to be an original dangerous pressing, although I'm not sure about that. I ordered a HIStory Promo In-Store Play CD today so I should have that by Monday. I have the Wembley DVD, HIStory on Film 1 and 2 and Dangerous short films. Off The Wall Special Edition and Thriller. I also own This Is It (Blu Ray). If I think of anything else I'll post it here lol.

I have lots of CD singles. Not gonna list them all here lol.

my goal is to get all (well, at least most) variations of every MJ single on CD
maxi singles, normal singles, i want them all

the day i get my hands on all 3 remix singles of In the Closet is the day i have completed all the goals in life

lol Tony i just read your siggy for the first time

i actually laughed really hard

Ha!

Anyway, pics of my physical stuff (as it were)

Off The Wall & Thriller vinyl:
OTWThrillerVinyl.jpg

Bad Vinyl:
BadVinyl.jpg

Bad & Dangerous stuff:
BadDangerousCDs.jpg

Dangerous vinyl:
DanVinyl.jpg

CD albums:
CDAlbums.jpg

HIStory part 1:
HIStoryCDs1.jpg

HIStory part 2:
HIStoryplus.jpg

Rare(ish) stuff
Rare.jpg

Tour tickets & programs:
Tours.jpg

DVDs:
DVDs.jpg

my goal is to get all (well, at least most) variations of every MJ single on CD
maxi singles, normal singles, i want them all

the day i get my hands on all 3 remix singles of In the Closet is the day i have completed all the goals in life

Yes I went on a bit of a single buying binge a year or so ago. I'll probably get back into it as I love all the different covers and tracks that are on singles.

Hmm-everything I own is physical. I have my original vinyls of Off the Wall, Thriller and Bad and a cassette of Dangerous. Somebody just gave me a CD of History the other day-not opened-they found it in their old CDs. I have 2 cassettes of Off the Wall, Thriller and Bad and the Jackson 5 greatest hits-one for my boom boxes and one copy to blast in my car.

I have the Special Edition copies of OTW, Thriller and BAD, the Christmas Jackson 5 album, the Essential Michael Jackson CD, and the Number Ones CD.
I also have the Essential Michael Jackson from Motown-and the Stripped Mixes. And I have the Essential Jacksons on CD and Destiny Live.

I have my VHS of the Making of Thriller, the Magic Returns, Motown 25 and the HIStory videos (and VCRs to watch them on). I have the DVD of TII, Yokahoma, Bad at Wembley. I have some other DVDs that I have a feeling are bootlegs-right after Michael died, I bought this huge box set of 25 DVDs of different things-although half of it is HIStory tours, and I don't really care to watch that tour. Oh, and I have Visions on DVD.

haha-I have all that and I mainly watch and listen to YouTube.

Edit to add after looking at Tony's post-I also have the VHS of We are the World and the cassette. And the VHS of Moonwalker. Lots of books. Nice pictures, Tony!!!!

@tony looking at all those CDs is like looking at heaven

and is that the GREEN version of Invincible i see?????????????????

thats another goal of mine, to get all the color variations of invincible
red is my fave

Lots of stuff Tony lol. Hopefully my collection will be like that one day, although I wouldn't know where to put it all :D.

Yes I went on a bit of a single buying binge a year or so ago. I'll probably get back into it as I love all the different covers and tracks that are on singles.

my recent interest for getting singles and physical media came when i found Florin Mihalache's youtube channel and was amazed at how many mixes there were and how amazing it would sound to have it in amazing CD quality

@tony looking at all those CDs is like looking at heaven

and is that the GREEN version of Invincible i see?????????????????

thats another goal of mine, to get all the color variations of invincible
red is my fave

Yeah, not sure why I chose green. But don't get me started on the cheap, cynical ploy that was the Invincible covers!!

I was about to order the dangerous pop up today and someone had bought it. I was disappointed to say the least.

Yeah, not sure why I chose green. But don't get me started on the cheap, cynical ploy that was the Invincible covers!!

im just amazed at how good the colored versions look
i know its an unpopular opinion but they should've made more colored versions in more colors lol
if they had hot pink i would be SETTT:chillin:

my recent interest for getting singles and physical media came when i found Florin Mihalache's youtube channel and was amazed at how many mixes there were and how amazing it would sound to have it in amazing CD quality

Yes there's so many different versions of songs or remixes on singles it's amazing. I bought a TDCAU single that had like 5 different mixes on it. I also got the Hold My Hand single after hearing the vocals and orchestra mix on Florin Mihalache's youtube channel haha.

Yes there's so many different versions of songs or remixes on singles it's amazing. I bought a TDCAU single that had like 5 different mixes on it.

i just love how they made three different versions of the ITC single JUST for remixes
and every single one of them are amazing

The Mission is my favourite remix of any mj song ever

Yes there's so many different versions of songs or remixes on singles it's amazing. I bought a TDCAU single that had like 5 different mixes on it.

The TDCAU CD is the best multi track one they ever did. The remixes are awesome.

i just love how they made three different versions of the ITC single JUST for remixes
and every single one of them are amazing

The Mission is my favourite remix of any mj song ever

I got the Hold My Hand single and I love the Vocals And Orchestra mix that's on it.

I got the Hold My Hand single and I love the Vocals And Orchestra mix that's on it.

i havent listened to anything from Michael other than Best of Joy and Behind the Mask for like 5 years lol

the cascio stuff put me off it somewhat

i havent listened to anything from Michael other than Best of Joy and Behind the Mask for like 5 years lol

the cascio stuff put me off it somewhat

Michael was the first MJ album I got along with this is it :/. Lol.

These are all the singles I have, probably not as many as I made out, I may have more but I think that's all of them. I'm gonna look into getting more soon as this thread has resurrected my interest :D

DSC_0753.jpg

im just amazed at how good the colored versions look
i know its an unpopular opinion but they should've made more colored versions in more colors lol
if they had hot pink i would be SETTT:chillin:
I agree! I went out and bought them all right away as soon as they were released. I've always wanted more colors :D

as for what I have, I have cd's, vinyl, casette tapes, VHS, DVD's, laser discs that I have collected for over 25 years. not even gonna bother mentioning them all

Hate to admit it, but I had no idea they even had CD singles. Didn't hear of them until reading about them on MJJC. I always assumed you all were talking about 45s when talking about singles.
I do love the covers.

I also have the Holywood Tonight Vinyl single with the throwback mix on one side and behind the Mask on the other. I really need to get a record player. I have quite a few vinyls now and nothing to play them on.

This is the albums I have. I still need to get MJ on Vinyl. Although I don't know if I will.

DSC_0753.jpg

Last edited:
I don't have a lot but I'm trying to up my collection. So far I got
Off The Wall LP
Thriller LP
Bad LP
The J5 Christmas Album LP
Music and Me LP
Victory LP
Michael Jackson Number Ones CD

Sorry guys, dumb question:
How can i post a picture?

Because maybe i could contribute something to the thread. ;)

Last edited:
Back