Do y'all think Michael has a special job and/or rank in Heaven?

Ms. BlueGangsta

Proud Member
Michael was extremely special on earth because God made him special. :yes:
I just wonder if you all think he actually does something special in Heaven and/or has a special rank, is not just a normal angel, etc, because of or as an extension to the unique and EXTREMELY kind and giving person he was when he was with us. :)
Give your opinions and lets discuss. :D

I hope he has no task to fulfill! I just hope he's at peace with himself, doing whatever he most loved and wanted to do, but never got the chance before.

Michael is stardust in this infinite universe, we are made of stardust.

There's no evidence to this day such place is real. Isn't this thread pointless when you have a similar one regarding MJ and heaven in the General Discussion section?

I don't even know how to react to a thread like this.

This isn't the place to get into a debate over whether or not Heaven is real, but if it is, Michael didn't do anything to deserve to be a special "rank". There are police officers, firefighters, people who sacrificed themselves for others... THEY are the true heroes.

But that's just my opinion.

I don't believe in god/heaven [...] *** Moderator Edit***

Last edited:
Some of these replies are too funny, but obviously this thread is aimed at those who believe in heaven.

I'm guessing, the answer the OP is looking for isn't whether heaven exists or not because obviously the question is based on the presumption that it does exist.

So maybe if someone doesn't believe in heaven, the polite thing would be to not comment?

I hope he has no task to fulfill! I just hope he's at peace with himself, doing whatever he most loved and wanted to do, but never got the chance before.
Maybe he dances and sings all day, and makes movies every now and then. :yes:

Michael is stardust in this infinite universe, we are made of stardust.

There's no evidence to this day such place is real. Isn't this thread pointless when you have a similar one regarding MJ and heaven in the General Discussion section?
I didn't know that such a thread already existed, and if a mod sees fit I'm sure this thread will be merged. :)

I don't believe in god/heaven, but if it existed, I sure would hope that Michael wouldn't be near that tyrant (god)
Michael himself believed in a higher power, so I personally believe being near God would make Michael very happy. :D

Last edited:
I mean this comes down a lot to beliefe system so I will go off of what I'd dream up if I could chose..

Many people talk about what Heaven would look like, feel like, but I'd like to say I would like heaven to sound like Michael Jackson.. As the architect and conductor of all the music that plays. That is the 'job' I'd want him to have...

Now is this my beliefe? no.. but it would be beatiful.

Last edited:
Yeah I don't see what MJ has done to deserve a special place in heaven when compared to people who actually risk their lives for other people, if it exists, I don't think it does, I'm not religious. I'll keep my opinions about it to myself so as not to cause a fuss.

Last edited:
If you read the bible (not just cherry pick the possitive passages,) you'd know Michael's Lover assesment is accurate.
*shrugs* In my opinion we have no idea what the actual Bible was like.
It has been recreated and translated SO many times that I feel like the actual Bible may have been lost in the sauce so to speak.
My belief in God is not strongly linked to the Bible like you may think.
I have no problem with any religion (as long as it isn't Devil worship LOL) or atheism which from what I know is the non-belief in any religion, but I believe what I believe and what someone else believes isn't going to change that, just like I don't go around trying to change or criticizing the religions of others.
Michael also did believe in a higher power regardless of whether or not you think he's evil.
Either way, this isn't a religious debate thread, and you never technically answered the question that I posed with this thread. :/

Last edited:
If we can't get an accurate biography on a well documented entertainer than it's silly to think that any religious book is going to capture the essence of a God and his/her/its true message.. Especially with various authors from various times about stories that happened hundreds and some thousands of years before written about.

I'm trying hard to not turn this into a religious debate even though it's fun... lol

If we can't get an accurate biography on a well documented entertainer than it's silly to think that any religious book is going to capture the essence of a God and his/her/its true message.. Especially with various authors from various times about stories that happened hundreds and some thousands of years before written about.

I'm trying hard to not turn this into a religious debate even though it's fun... lol
I agree wholeheartedly with what you said about the Bible. :yes:
However, I personally think religious debates are rather useless because very rarely if at all is someone going to capitulate and change or denounce their religion based on the opinion of someone else.
Overall what I do hate about religion in general though is how many people oppress or harm others because of it.
That disgust me to my core.

In my humble opinion, the 'soul' with the earth name of MJ went home and then 'realized' what he all did right and wrong. Just like giving in your exam papers called 'life' and then you get the results. :unsure:

I know what you mean though but I don't think this is how it works though we all have our 'tasks' to fulfill and hopefully get a second chance when we somehow screwed it up.

I do sometimes wonder how long MJ is gonna stay 'home' and how long it will take for 'his soul' to be reborn. Just imagine having a boy with his 'soul' hidden in him. :blush:

Thoughtful thread though :angel:

I don't believe in heaven but if it were real and Michael ended up there, I'd think he would want to be on the same level as everyone else I guess. All his life he was a superstar, it would make sense for him to get a break from all that popularity in heaven. I think that's what he wanted when he was alive. Well this probably doesn't make sense but whatever.

In my humble opinion, the 'soul' with the earth name of MJ went home and then 'realized' what he all did right and wrong. Just like giving in your exam papers called 'life' and then you get the results. :unsure:

I know what you mean though but I don't think this is how it works though we all have our 'tasks' to fulfill and hopefully get a second chance when we somehow screwed it up.

I do sometimes wonder how long MJ is gonna stay 'home' and how long it will take for 'his soul' to be reborn. Just imagine having a boy with his 'soul' hidden in him. :blush:

Thoughtful thread though :angel:
Cool answer. :D
I'm not sure if Michael would ever be reincarnated though because he just seemed like such a one off type person, but who knows.
I read this cool article where a person went in depth about Michael possibly being the reincarnation of some seminal classical music artist whom I can't remember right now.

I don't believe in heaven but if it were real and Michael ended up there, I'd think he would want to be on the same level as everyone else I guess. All his life he was a superstar, it would make sense for him to get a break from all that popularity in heaven. I think that's what he wanted when he was alive. Well this probably doesn't make sense but whatever.

No, I understand what you mean. :yes:
I too would hope that in heaven he would have everything he wanted on earth including peace and privacy.
But, when I said have a special job/rank I meant something like maybe instead of being a normal angel that maybe God would assign Michael to be a guardian angel to children that really need it or something like that. :D

No, I understand what you mean. :yes:
I too would hope that in heaven he would have everything he wanted on earth including peace and privacy.
But, when I said have a special job/rank I meant something like maybe instead of being a normal angel that maybe God would assign Michael to be a guardian angel to children that really need it or something like that. :D

Oohh alright lol. Well I could imagine him being a guardian angel or something like that.

I have no problem with any religion (as long as it isn't Devil worship LOL) or atheism which from what I know is the non-belief in any religion
what the hell is wrong with devil worship? I don't believe in the devil, I am an atheist (and what the hell is wrong with being an atheist?)[...] *** Moderator Edit ***

Last edited:
Pink - many many people do not believe in a God or question IF there is a God and honestly none of us should judge on those who chose to not believe in God while believing is a choice the same way non believing.. Both come from personal experiences and is an individuals journey to walk the path they chose..

No believer would want to be judged on the thought of believing in a negative light.. Neither non believers.

what the hell is wrong with devil worship? I don't believe in the devil, I am an atheist (and what the hell is wrong with being an atheist?). if I don't believe in your sky daddy, why would I believe in your ground troll? but you don't see satanists or atheists killing each other over who has the best imaginary friend, like those with gods do. religion is the number 1 cause for all the misery, prejudice and wars in the world

#1 No where in what I said did I say I had a problem with atheism.
#2 In fact I said the opposite.
#3 re-read what I said, and please take time to read it how I actually wrote it lest you once again jump to an untrue conclusion, or go off on a tangent based on a nonexistent offense.
#5 While religion has and sadly will continue to be a catalyst for a lot of death and negativity, trust me, those things would still exist without religion because evil people will always justify their actions in some way or not justify them at all.
#4 Are you okay? :/

Last edited:
Pink - many many people do not believe in a God or question IF there is a God and honestly none of us should judge on those who chose to not believe in God while believing is a choice the same way non believing.. Both come from personal experiences and is an individuals journey to walk the path they chose..

No believer would want to be judged on the thought of believing in a negative light.. Neither non believers.

I'm not judging anyone.
Some people have for whatever reason actually come in here only to say that they don't believe in God, and I have no problem with that. :)
I'm not here to judge or change anyone.

Edit: Any other comments that are only about God/Heaven existing or not existing will be ignored by me because I see no need to respond, nor do I feel like responding.

Last edited:
#1 No where in what I said did I say I had a problem with atheism.
#2 In fact I said the opposite.
#3 re-read what I said, and please take time to read it how I actually wrote it lest you once again jump to an untrue conclusion, or go off on a tangent based on a nonexistent offense.
#5 While religion has and sadly will continue to be a catalyst for a lot of death and negativity, trust me, those things would still exist without religion because evil people will always justify their actions in some way or not justify them at all.
#4 Are you okay? :/
I misunderstood your post, sorry about that

Sendt fra min Lenovo A7600-F med Tapatalk

what the hell is wrong with devil worship? I don't believe in the devil, I am an atheist (and what the hell is wrong with being an atheist?). if I don't believe in your sky daddy, why would I believe in your ground troll? but you don't see satanists or atheists killing each other over who has the best imaginary friend, like those with gods do. religion is the number 1 cause for all the misery, prejudice and wars in the world

??????????????

This is absolutely disrespectful. I personally don't care what faith practice a person chooses, or decides not to choose. But NOBODY deserves to be mocked and belittled for what they believe. If Christian conversation isn't your thing why come into a thread talking about a faith that you personally don't subscribe to, just to sling around passive-aggressive insults??? Cuz that's exactly what you did. I don't know what you were hoping to accomplish with such demeaning comments, but I hope you found the satisfaction you we're looking for : shrugs : .... :no:

Might I remind everyone, no one... NO FRIGGIN ONE knows for certain what happens when we die. It could be nothing, it could be everything the books of faith say, or something entirely different. That's why they're called "beliefs" not "facts". Smugness, from anyone of any perspective of belief, doesn't change that.

Last edited:
This thread has been cleaned.

Insults, name-calling, put-downs etc. based on religious beliefs or non-beliefs are not allowed here at MJJC. Respect for all members (followers of a faith, atheists and everything in between) is paramount.? If you don't like the conversation and/or don't have constructive opposition to add to the conversation at hand, don't post in the thread. Religious bigotry will not be tolerated.

Thank you.

Last edited:
If there is a heaven I don´t think there are any ranking.

I'll just say this appose or with anyone's beliefs... If heaven were to exist and Michael were to be there...

I call dibs on front row center!

This has to be the weirdest thread you've ever made, Pink Diamond Princess :lol:

I don't believe in heaven personally (I'm an atheist) but if it does exist, I hope Michael is enjoying himself up there and not making God look too underwhelming to the other guests, lol :)

Back