Photographer Hamid Moslehi to make MJ documentary with unseen footage.

Ms. BlueGangsta

Proud Member
It's gonna be lit.
This interview is new, and it's from Rogue Magazine.
CtjGtHoWIAAUR1N.jpg

CtjGtHlWAAAp934.jpg

Last edited:
Wow! If something does happen, I hope it's produced and edited by the right people. Could make for a fantastic mini-series even!

It would be absolutely fascinating to see Michael in a fly-on-the-wall film. There must be a nice amount of footage from the Invincible sessions too wow!!

Michael Jackson deserves a wonderful documentary. I hope this one will be it. :artist:

Wow I'd so love to see a documentary like this. Thanks for posting!

Now this is something I would love to see! but I get the feeling this will have some legal issues to take care of first.

Yeah, I feel the same way but I felt like I had to post this.

He says he wants to tell the truth about the Arvizo case.
He was there when the Arvizos were first with MJ. He says he has evidence
that MJ wanted to heal Gavin.

I hope he will also talk about that ridiculous conspiracy charge and how this
case wasn't just about MJ, other people also suffered because of the Arvizo's dirty scheme
and Sneddon's witch-hunt.

good luck for estate permission.

You're right, but considering we probably aren't going to be getting anything from them for awhile they better not block this.
It's good for a fanbase to have something new and positive to look forward to.
Something like this will also grab the interest of the general public, while showing MJ in a good/normal light (a win win situation).

I'm glad everybody seems so glad about it, but unfortunately I always have skepticism. I wish that weren't the case.
Personally, I welcome no docs unless they're estate approved.

I'm glad everybody seems so glad about it, but unfortunately I always have skepticism
Personally, I welcome no docs unless they're estate approved.

Me too.
I hope fingers crossed that it's good and that the estate approves it.
Any unauthorized documentary is normally shitty, and aims to trash MJ in some way whether it be directly or with slick little digs at him.

Last edited:
For me it seems just not right that all this stuff, which contains obviously also many privat footage was not in control of MJ, which is the case if Mosley is able to publish it without permission of the Estate.

We will see,

I myself don't know much about the photographer, so if anyone has any important info about the guy feel free to post it.
It will give a better idea of how he would handle a documentary like this.

^^I just read elsewhere that he sued Michael for non payment for the Fox special and he was yakking about propofol use. I would assume if he wasn't paid, he would have put in a creditors claim at the time of death.

Let me get this straight he is making claims that MJ has a prosthetic tip on his nose, and saw him being circumcised in his hotel room which is a lie.........seriously didn't he read the autopsy report? Maybe I am oversensitive due to all the I want to show the real MJ books etc that have come out in the last 7 years, but he looks to me like another opportunist wanting to cash in on his association with MJ! I hope I'm wrong, but after reading that article he gives me shady vibes because he has sued MJ in the past (and got a settlement) here is the receipts which he doesn't mention in the article.

DECEMBER 20, 2004: Crime"Hero" Videographer Sues Jackson
Claims King of Pop stiffed him on bills, Bashir footage

DECEMBER 20--A California videographer whose home was raided last year as part of the Michael Jackson child molestation probe has sued the King of Pop for fraud and copyright infringement. Hamid Moslehi, 37, contends that he is owed more than $100,000 for his work as Jackson's private photographer (he shot video and still images of the singer, his family, and the Neverland estate). In a U.S. District Court complaint filed last week in Los Angeles, Moslehi also claims that Jackson and codefendant Marc Schaffel never compensated him for crucial video that was used in two videos produced by Team ***** (and which aired last year on Fox) as a rebuttal to Martin Bashir's damaging "Living with Michael Jackson" documentary. He is seeking in excess of $1 million for the use of that footage. Moslehi's camera was running while Bashir interviewed Jackson and lavished praise on the performer's parenting skills. Moslehi said that when he told Schaffel and other Jackson representatives that he had footage of Bashir fawning over Jackson and contradicting claims later made in his BBC documentary, he was hailed as a "hero." However, in his complaint, excerpts of which you'll find below, Moslehi alleged that he was never credited in the two Fox productions, nor has he received any royalties for the use of the Bashir footage. Last November, on the same day agents raided Neverland, Moslehi's suburban Los Angeles home was searched by investigators who reportedly left with various videotapes. Schaffel, who helped produce the Bashir rebuttal videos and himself sued Jackson last month, also had his home searched last November.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/hero-videographer-sues-jackson

Last edited:
^^I just read elsewhere that he sued Michael for non payment for the Fox special and he was yakking about propofol use.

Yes he talked about propofol but in a compassionate way. He tried to explain
that MJ had insomnia for a long time and he tried everything to get sleep
and after a while nothing worked but propofol which is actually true.

It's just that he failed to mention that MJ didn't get nightly propofol before he signed that damn contract for
50 shows. Before 2009 he only sporadically got it he was not addicted to it or anything.

Let me get this straight he is making claims that MJ has a prosthetic tip on his nose, and saw him being circumcised in his hotel room which is a :censored: lie.........seriously didn't he read the autopsy report?

It's not circumcised but circumscribed :D

"Footage varies from moments of MJ parasailing or monkeying around at the zoo, to evenings when Jackson is circumscribed to his hotel room. "

It wasn't Hamid who made the claim about the nose but the guy who wrote the article. It's nothing but stupid speculation
on his part because MJ wore a tape on his nose. We know that had nothing to do with any hole in his nose, if
he had needed a tape to keep a prosthetic nose on he would have wore it all the time which of course he didn't.
But this little fact somehow escaped the idiot who wrote the article.

He sued MJ because his managers failed to pay him in time so probably at least part of his story was legit.

Last edited:

It's just that he failed to mention that MJ didn't get nightly propofol before he signed that damn contract for
50 shows. Before 2009 he only sporadically got it he was not addicted to it or anything.

"Footage varies from moments of MJ parasailing or monkeying around at the zoo, to evenings when Jackson is circumscribed to his hotel room. "

It wasn't Hamid who made the claim about the nose but the guy who wrote the article. It's nothing but stupid speculation
on his part because MJ wore a tape on his nose. We know that had nothing to do with any hole in his nose, if
he had needed a tape to keep a prosthetic nose on he would have wore it all the time which of course he didn't.

He sued MJ because his managers failed to pay him in time so probably at least part of his story was legit.

OK your explanations make alot of sense and I misread the circumscribed part....my bad :doh:.......I will try and keep an open mind, thanks redfrog (y)

^^I just read elsewhere that he sued Michael for non payment for the Fox special and he was yakking about propofol use. I would assume if he wasn't paid, he would have put in a creditors claim at the time of death.

Hm, I guess I'll try to stay positive about it....

They already exist. 3 of them actually: This Is It, Bad 25 and MJ's Journey from Motown to Off the Wall. :D

Seriously though, I hope that this documentary gets off the ground in some way, shape, or form.

Nowhere near enough! :D

Back