Awww Paris Jackson & Macaulay Culkin Reconnected Recently!

MsCassieMollie

Proud Member
Mac was one of the few who ALWAYS defended MJ. Glad he still has a relationship with the kids.

14488275_662577907245460_5816603445091631104_n.jpg

Throwback to 2001:

Prince-and-Paris-Jackson-s-godfather-Macaulay-Culkin-takes-care-of-Michael-Jacksons-kids-at-MJs-30th-prince-michael-jackson-29610304-251-300.jpg

that's sweet.. honestly I never gave thought to this before but I can see them getting along pretty well..

I don't think that they actually lost each other to reconnect. Mac is a very private man, so we just didn't know. I'm glad that Paris posted this picture.

That's really cool. I bet Michael would be pleased.
I agree. I thought the same thing when she visited the Cascios in New Jersey when she was in NYC.
I like seeing these bonds continue.

There are still some good guys out there.

Great to see that. Especially after that crazy stuff on Spanish speaking websites a couple of months ago in which they claimed Mac held a press conference announcing MJ molested him. Funny how no one ever heard about that PC but some Spanish language websites. Not that I ever believed that but it refutes that and any hater rumour about Mac joining Wade once and for all. Not everyone around MJ lacks morals.

Good
Thanks Paris for posting
Mac is family! True!! A true friend!

Back