Usher reveals what he thinks is the best advice that MJ gave him.

Ms. BlueGangsta

Proud Member
Fast forward to 2:29 to see the MJ part.
Despite everything MJ went through he never let his heart be hardened, and only wanted to help any and everyone that he could til the day he died.
He was such a kind altruistic person.
Too kind sometimes.

Love it. Ushers new album is banging!

I beg to differ. I only love 'Crash'. The rest is sounding the same with the exception of 'Crash'.

I was truly hoping for the sound of the single 'she came to give it to you' with Nicky Minaj. The sound of that song is so funky and vintage. I guess it's a matter of taste in the end.

I beg to differ. I only love 'Crash'. The rest is sounding the same with the exception of 'Crash'.

I was truly hoping for the sound of the single 'she came to give it to you' with Nicky Minaj. The sound of that song is so funky and vintage. I guess it's a matter of taste in the end.

Really? I found the album to be quite soulful with some great R&B songs. No Limits, Rivals, FWM, Make You A Believer and Crash are all good songs. This album feels liek a continuation of the song I Don't Mind. The R&B Trap Craze is going on strong and that's what I hear on a lot of his songs.

I like the fact that he returned to his roots somewhat. His last album was a bit of a letdown. Though it had it's peaks (Climax). Though I do wish he had more cuts like Good Kisser and yes, She Came To Give It To You.

Really? I found the album to be quite soulful with some great R&B songs. No Limits, Rivals, FWM, Make You A Believer and Crash are all good songs. This album feels liek a continuation of the song I Don't Mind. The R&B Trap Craze is going on strong and that's what I hear on a lot of his songs.

I like the fact that he returned to his roots somewhat. His last album was a bit of a letdown. Though it had it's peaks (Climax). Though I do wish he had more cuts like Good Kisser and yes, She Came To Give It To You.

I agree, Good Kisser and SCTGITY are outstanding tracks. I was expecting an album with that sound throughout. I also love 'Monster' and 'Mars vs. Venus', both produced by Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis if I'm correct.

The Usher album was one of the better RnB offerings this year. Big fan of the guy.

The older Usher gets the more I like him... there was a time he was very different.. Very much full of himself! he's seems to be growing a lot.

Back