Does This Make Any Sense?

No it doesn't make sense.

F*** WatchMOJO.
All they do is click bait.
Their lists never make sense anyway.
The irony of them talking about it being overlooked yet featuring on a list in 2016 is huge.
Despite all of the bullshit that MJ went through he's the King and is adored and lauded for his talent worldwide.
The people that have a problem with that will deal.

WatchMojo is really running out of ideas...
How can you say controversies about Michael Jackson are ignored, regarding what happened since the beginning of 2016 ?

I hate how they use Michael as a clickbait !

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

The controversies around Michael Jackson aren't ignored at all. In fact, talking about them is one of the media's favourite pass times

Last edited by a moderator:
WatchMajo are running out of ideas. The idiot who made this video should be fired. Controversies about Michael weren't/aren't ignored at all. In fact the media always look for ways to criticise Michael.

More often than not Michael's controversies overshadow his career/artistry.

WatchMojo gives me some laughs every so often, and can put together a solid list every once in a while, but more often than not are just desperate for likes and views. I somewhat recall a controversy a few months back where they lost a massive amount of subscribers due to a hack and/or a poorly-received video? Can't really say I'm surprised.

Last edited by a moderator:
ignored? so many specials, tv shows, and random snippets has made mention to MJ controversies when it was specifically about something else ie. allegations/"baby dangling" even in death news.

No it doesn't make any sense at all. Nothing was ignored when it came to Michael sometimes i wish it was ignored Michael life was a open book.

How to whore for views and likes on YouTube:

1. Put Michael Jackson in the thumbnail no matter if what you said is utterly ridiculous and unproven bullshit.

Something is ignored when it comes to the controversies around Michael. His innocence

Last edited:
Something is ignored when it comes to the controversies around Michael. And that thing is his innocence

Of course they won't acknowledge his innocence!
Doing that would ruin one of the biggest false media narratives of the 21st century.
As far as celebs (and people in general) go Michael was/has been the media's biggest punching bag, clown, and scape goat.
They couldn't ruin that with pesky truth and honesty.

Exactly.

They came up with these allegations to end Michael's career and steal money from him.

Michael's controversies are ignored? Hah. Next you're gonna tell me he's living on an island with Elvis.

Speaking of Elvis, now there's a persons controveries that are ignored by the media. The fact that he was dating Priscilla when she was 14 and he was in his mid twenties (26, I think). But of course, Elvis is a media darling so that gets swept under the rug.

Speaking of Elvis, now there's a persons controveries that are ignored by the media. The fact that he was dating Priscilla when she was 14 and he was in his mid twenties (26, I think).But of course, Elvis is a media darling so that gets swept under the rug.

Wow, did he really do that?
This is the first I've heard of it.
If true, thats really creepy TBH.
There is no way that it can be made okay for a grown ass man to be romantically interested in a 14 year old.:puke: :angry:

And you're right, For the most part Elvis is a media darling, had Michael did what you said Elvis did shit would have hit the fan, hell, known sexual predators didn't/don't get treated as bad as MJ, so imagine him dating a 14 year old.

It's not just Elvis though, a lot of disgusting shit that was/is done by other celebs gets swept under the rug, but when it comes to Michael (who was innocent both in reality and in court) the media purposefully makes up disgusting salacious things about him when in reality he was a kind and selfless person (maybe to a fault).
The media disgusts me, and it's sad and scary the amount of control it has over people.

Last edited:
Speaking of Elvis, now there's a persons controveries that are ignored by the media. The fact that he was dating Priscilla when she was 14 and he was in his mid twenties (26, I think). But of course, Elvis is a media darling so that gets swept under the rug.

I don't hear about it that much in the media or in real life, but I've read it in heaps of Elvis-related comment sections online and (especially) here.

I don't hear about it that much in the media or in real life, but I've read it in heaps of Elvis-related comment sections online and (especially) here.

I think Priscilla mentioned it in a book she wrote.

(especially) here.

Not sure if that's true, and I can only vouch for the conversations on here that I've personally taken part in (which only discuss Elvis as an artist), but if what you said is true then maybe it's because MJfans use it as a perfect example of how the media treats a celeb that has actually done some creepy things in comparison to MJ who we know was/is innocent and was proven so in the court of law. :)

You've got to admit, if Elvis really did date a 14 year old while he was in his twenties, the way the media treated/treats him is hypocritical and in heavy contrast to how they treat Michael who they have zero proof did anything bad/wrong because there is none.

Last edited:
I think Priscilla mentioned it in a book she wrote.

Haven't read it but I've seen snippets and yes she did.

Not sure if that's true, and I can only vouch for the conversations on here that I've personally taken part in (which only discuss Elvis as an artist), but if what you said is true then maybe it's because MJfans use it as a perfect example of how the media treats a celeb that has actually done some creepy things in comparison to MJ who we know was/is innocent and was proven so in the court of law. :)

You've got to admit, if Elvis really did date a 14 year old while he was in his twenties, the way the media treated/treats him is hypocritical and in heavy contrast to how they treat Michael who they have zero proof did anything bad/wrong because there is none.

Yeah, I think you are right.

I think there are some factors that come into play with the Elvis/Priscilla thing that, while don't play down the creepiness of it in the first few years, probably factor in when people bring it up. Perhaps the biggest one is the fact it was "consensual" and ended in a very long-term and voluntary relationship/marriage. I put consensual in quotation marks because Priscilla was 14 so obviously not of the proper knowledge/experience to consent to date someone that age, but the fact she continued the relationship well into an age where she could properly give consent probably "balances it out" (for lack of better term) for some people?

My personal opinion is that while it was quite creepy in the first few years and I don't approve of that part, she continued to consent after she was a proper age and going by Priscilla's accounts, nothing too sexual happened until she was of reasonable age. So to be brutally honest, for the later part I don't overly care? I don't think about it much whenever I do play his music.

But yeah I can definitely see where you and other MJ fans come from and you absolutely raise fair points. I hope in time people focus less on the BS allegations and more so on MJs music. Until this year I believed it was getting better, but it was good to see this year that the some of the public weren't believing the allegations as much as I thought they would :)

Last edited:
why I've been singled out for bringing up the Elvis thing before I thank you analogue for stating that.. Last time I mentioned it I got a "Not everything about Michael has to be turned into Elvis"... that was here in the community!!

But you damn skippy I see a double standard!

OK, that's just creepy...and if sex was involved it was also statutory rape.

^Elvis was a predator, he committed improper sexual acts with a minor even if Priscilla "consented" it.

Well if you want to keep it on the legal side of things (which I assume you are given the embedded video), they might've been within the law for the most part actually.

Priscilla and Elvis spent a lot of time together from September '59 to March '60 in West Germany. At the time, Priscilla's age of 14 was the minimum age of consent in West Germany and, if you were over 21 and performed sexual acts with a 14 or 15 year old, you would only be prosecuted if the parents complained. Priscilla's parents never said anything about anything.

The next time they saw each other was Summer '62, by which point Priscilla was 17. Judging by Wikipedia, it seems they spent most of the time here in Nevada where the age of consent is 16 (although Elvis did trick her parents into believing they would be in Los Angeles instead - related or unrelated take it as you will). In March '63, she moved into a separate house with Elvis' parents at Graceland, Tennessee, where the age of consent is 18. A few weeks later, she moved into the main house with Elvis and within the next month or so she was finally "of age" in the eyes of the Californian law.

Assuming they did spend most of their time in '62 in Nevada, really the only time the law might've been broken is in the month or two leading up to her 18th birthday in '63. Not saying that legal=fine or illegal=bad either, just talking about it in the context of the law. Priscilla states they didn't have sex until marriage 3-4 years later and while the arrival of Lisa-Marie 9 months after their marriage does perhaps add some credibility, I really struggle to believe that. I mean, they were living together all that time and it's really hard to believe they didn't do it once in that time.

I'm very mixed on how to feel about this whole thing. I find the first few years really creepy but beyond that... from what I have read, I haven't seen much to confirm they actually did anything sexual in the first few years and never-mind they spent most of the first few years apart. I read that Elvis had sexual affairs with more reasonably aged women during the first few years and on top of all this, Priscilla has had almost 60 years to speak out against Elvis but hasn't. Then again, it's not like she's biased towards Elvis or anything, nor is it (obviously) impossible for such acts to have happened... and how many people apart from Elvis/Priscilla would actually know? Maybe her parents but they're long gone now. Like I said, I'm very mixed on it all...

Last edited:
If anyone thinks the man known as the King of Rock n Roll at his prime wasn't having sex with the women he wanted has a sheet over their eyes.. Thinking he (a rock star known for getting a lot of booty) would wait around for the moment a girl is legal is not logical..

I'll just add that it makes no sense that Elvis a man with a range of women to pick from (and know cheater) would marry a minor and stay celibate.. Or get married to have sex with other woman until she's ready.. no point of marrying her If he wasn't having her.
The King of Rock n Roll (lets not forget what the term rock n roll really means...) sex! ;)

If anyone thinks the man known as the King of Rock n Roll at his prime wasn't having sex with the women he wanted has a sheet over their eyes.. Thinking he (a rock star known for getting a lot of booty) would wait around for the moment a girl is legal is not logical..

I'll just add that it makes no sense that Elvis a man with a range of women to pick from (and know cheater) would marry a minor and stay celibate.. Or get married to have sex with other woman until she's ready.. no point of marrying her If he wasn't having her.
The King of Rock n Roll (lets not forget what the term rock n roll really means...) sex! ;)

To me, whether or not they were f***ing, being romantically interested in a 14 year old when you're in your twenties is disgusting enough.
From the things I've seen, the creeps that get with or want someone that is much younger then themselves, or in this case an actual child want someone that's naive and easy to control/manipulate, and/or they are just straight up attracted to the body of a child.:puke:
And at fourteen I don't think your brain is even finished developing, you are still a child that needs the guidance and safety of your parents and family, and not the attention of a grown man that's counting the days until he can have sex with you without it being illegal or is already secretly doing sexual things or having sex with you.

Some f***ed up shit went down and continues to go down in the entertainment industry.
I bet if people weren't so hellbent on making Michael out to be a pedophile when he was the furthest thing from one then a lot of REAL pedophiles would have been exposed and jailed by now.

Last edited:
Clickbait just like they made Dangerous cover on their video for years with best albums then never spoke about it in the video

Back