Hi-Res Photos of Tom Mesereau?

Moviefan2k4

Proud Member
I know this is the section for Michael's pics, but I didn't know if the trial section was appropriate for this request. I'm looking for professional photos of Mr. Mesereau, that I can print and mail to his law office for an autograph. I tried searching Google Images, but there wasn't much. If anyone knows where I can find these kind of shots, or perhaps even has some, I'd appreciate your post. Thanks for your time. :)

Does it have to be Tom Mesereau only or with MJ in the photo?

Does it have to be Tom Mesereau only or with MJ in the photo?
I'd prefer it to be a solo shot, along these lines...but like I said, Google came up mostly empty. I found a few pay sites, but $15 or more for a single photo is a bit much.

MJ+2005+Trial+Tom+Mesereau.jpg

World+Premiere+Michael+Jackson+Life+Icon+Inside+fjsPTc3Cd9El.jpg

I'd have plenty with MJ arriving at and leaving court but not really solo shots.

This one is bigger than the one you posted but still not really HQ resolution. It's from the 'Life of an Icon' premiere in November 2011.

507952.jpeg

maybe it's just me.. but I never thought to have a hi res pic of T Mez.. lol! I guess this is a suitable reason though!

Its been another whole month, and still no help. Does anyone have an autograph-worthy solo shot of Mr. Mesereau?

Maybe you should try and ask in Michael Mania? I think more people visit that part of the forum than this one

did you get his autograph already?
No, because I never found a high-quality solo shot that's suitable for printing. I did speak with one of his assistants at his law firm, asking if they could provide a signed one if I wrote a letter. I was told it would be looked into, but I never heard back.

No, because I never found a high-quality solo shot that's suitable for printing. I did speak with one of his assistants at his law firm, asking if they could provide a signed one if I wrote a letter. I was told it would be looked into, but I never heard back.

isnt the pic from MichaelD above good enough!?!

Back