Neverland visit?

Glanni

Proud Member
Country
Germany
Hello people,

It has always been and will always be my dream to visit Neverland and have a walk on it. I truely want to believe that this dream will somehow sometime come true.

Does anyone know how is it possible to spend a couple of hours there? I know there was a guy who was invited to Neverland (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1y2wPQ5pJU).

I would even pay for it .. a lot!

Do you guys have any idea?

I know all of this. But still people get the chance to visit Neverland (I know its not called Neverland anymore).

Yeah groups have visited (even an old insider friend of mine) but I honestly don't know where the connection comes from....

The closest thing to being at Neverland is just hanging out outside of the gates. I know some have hung out there for a lunch etc outside of the gates.

Even being outside of the gates, I've heard, you can feel Michael's energy.
Although Michael once loved it... it's somewhat tainted for me now :( I'm not sure if I would want to go inside.
Now Hayvehurst...? That's another story...

I'd rather eat lunch at Forest Lawn, very beautiful place.

^ Beautiful place, but a place of death!! IDK I'd rather be at Neverland! no question...

Even being outside of the gates, I've heard, you can feel Michael's energy.
Although Michael once loved it... it's somewhat tainted for me now :( I'm not sure if I would want to go inside.
Now Hayvehurst...? That's another story...

^been to Neverland, Hayvenhurst and Forest Lawn (not inside tho) and Neverland definitely had the most impact. Hung out at the first gate, sat under the big beautiful tree next to it for lunch (how did you know, Eulonzo! lol) and stayed till it got dark - which I recommend, it gets pitch black & I've never seen so many stars in my life! It was amazing, the scenery is absolutely beautiful and it was the only place out of every Michael related place I visited around the L.A. area where I truly felt a closeness to him.

I'd love to visit the ranch, but don't think I'll be able to make it . I really appreciate hearing from people who have though.

I have stuff from Neverland!! a (now dried) flower, bubble gum, and some other random little stuff.. collected when he welcomed fans after his court appearance. I did not personally go though.. :( was in school at the time

I am going to make the treck...I want to be somewhere that he loved (which I know was tainted later on - JERKS) Somewhere that he found so much JOY. I will sit out in front of the gates, kiss the gates and think of him. Pray, meditate, whatever. I am so sad now because I lived in Santa Barbara for College. 2000-2003, why did i not go then?? :(

I also lived in LA after that until 2008. I wonder how close I ever got to him in my life. Miss you MJ

It is so sad that Neverland became tainted after everything that Michael went through in the past and all the false allegations. But, Neverland was once a beautiful place and that is how I would want it to be remembered. I believe Michael would want the same as well.

Back