Donate Now Goal amount for the next month: 187 USD, Received: 156 USD (84%)
We need your help...Please if you can help us with our cost's it will be hugely appreciated.

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334

Thread: (Prince) Michael Joseph Jackson Jnr. Discussion/Picture Thread

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 81.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,633 Times in 1,085 Posts

Default Re: (Prince) Michael Joseph Jackson Jnr. Discussion/Picture Thread

Prince Jackson Reveals Best Advice HeGot From Dad Michael: It’s My ‘GuidingPrinciple

Prince Jackson shared the ‘nugget’ of wisdom from his father, Michael Jackson, that he thinks is ‘applicable at all times.’

While stopping by the Tuesday (March 16) episode of FOX SOUL’s The Mix, Michael “Prince” Jackson Jr. reflected on the wisdom that his father, Michael Jackson, shared with him. “You know, there are so many nuggets there that are just so close to my heart that I feel like they’re applicable at all times. But, the one that is my guiding principle is that ‘you never stop learning.’ I graduated [from Loyola Marymount University in 2019], and that doesn’t mean that I stopped learning. And my father would say something along the lines of, ‘the minute you stop learning is the minute that you’re going to start dying.’ ” That bit of hardcore truth left the hosts – Zonnique, Romeo Miller, Anton Peeples, Jamie DuBose, and Jazz Anderson – reeling.

During the chat, Prince’s sister, Paris Jackson, came up in conversation, specifically how she seemingly caught the music bug. While Prince doesn’t share his sister’s love for performing, he did help out her blossoming music career by co-directing her ”Your Look (Glorious)” music video. “When we were putting together this project, and it was one of her first songs that she wanted to come out…it’s difficult to be vulnerable with yourself, and when I first saw my sister sing, I knew this is what she needed to do,” said Prince.

“So, I just wanted to help her out and be of assistance,” he added, “and take on that ‘big brother’ and protective role, to make sure and help it go along as smoothly as possible.” Prince said that while working with Paris, he saw “a side of her I’ve never seen before,” and that was her professional side. Fearing that she would exhibit the hippie vibe that she’s known for, Prince expected her to show up late to the shoot – but that was not the case. “But she showed up on time and was very on the point. And, she also — like my dad, she has a vision for how she wants things to play out.” Prince shared that Paris was “very involved in the selection of her wardrobe and the color palette because it has to match her vibe. She really wanted to be in control of that.”

Prince also dished on why he decides to go by “Prince,” though his name is Michael Jackson Jr. “So, it all started when I was born,” he said. “I was born as Prince, but then, when my brother [Bigi Jackson] was born, he was called ‘Blanket,’ but that’s not his actual name on his birth certificate. So, his name is Prince Michael Joseph II, and my name became Michael Joseph Jackson Jr. And, then, I went to college at LMU, it was just easier for me to say ‘Mike’ instead of ‘Prince,’ because it would attract a lot less attention, especially when the professor was calling out Roll Call.

Prince Jackson Shares The Best Advice His Father, Michael, Gave Him – Hollywood Life
    Last edited by CherubimII; 17-03-2021 at 11:01 PM.
    God, I thank you for allowing Michael to continue to watch over his children:

Prince Michael, Paris, and Blanket ("Bigi").

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CherubimII For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 124
    Overall activity: 19.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,757 Times in 781 Posts

Princes birth certificate is mj jr. Hes abit confused bless him. Such a sweet heart😘

4. The Following User Says Thank You to elusive moonwalker For This Useful Post:

Overall activity: 99.6%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryVeteranThree FriendsOverdrive50000 Experience Points

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,172 Times in 1,774 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by elusive moonwalker View Post
    Princes birth certificate is mj jr. Hes abit confused bless him. Such a sweet heart
    Such a testament to MJ - maybe more than the music - is how well these children carry themselves

Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 124
    Overall activity: 19.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,757 Times in 781 Posts

So true 👍

Overall activity: 54.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,974 Times in 4,552 Posts

Prince Jackson Shares The ‘Guiding Principle’ He Learned From Late Father Michael Jackson
    https://etcanada.com/news/759301/pri...chael-jackson/

Prince Jackson doesn’t give a lot of interviews, but on Wednesday the eldest son of the late Michael Jackson paid a virtual visit to Fox Soul’s “The Mix”.
    During the conversation, Jackson shared the “guiding principle” he learned from his father before he passed away in 2009 at age 50.
    “You know, there are so many nuggets there that are just so close to my heart that I feel like they’re applicable at all times. But the one that is my guiding principle is that ‘You never stop learning,'” he said.“I graduated L.M.U. and that doesn’t mean that I stopped learning,” continued the 24-year-old, who graduated from Loyola Marymount University in 2019. “And my father would say something along the lines of, ‘The minute you stop learning is the minute that you’re going to start dying.'”
    Added Jackson: “I can’t say enough great things obviously about the time that I spent with my father.”
    As he explained, the King of Pop was simply “Dad” to him until he was old enough to realize his father was one of the biggest stars on the planet.
    “I was growing and getting older and I saw, you know, that people would follow us around. People would just want to reach out and touch my dad. But it was really when I was like maybe around 10 or 11 in the Middle East when I was watching a video of my father performing. He’s performing outside and you see this sea of people and there’s people fainting in the audience,” he explained.

“And I asked my dad, I’m like, ‘Why are they fainting? I see you every day,'” he shared.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I can't say enough great things obviously about the time that I spent with my father."

https://toofab.com/2021/03/17/prince...chael-jackson/

Full episode with complete interview

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Paris78 For This Useful Post:

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

Prince Jackson & Girlfriend Molly Cozy Up In Anniversary Post – Hollywood Life

Prince Jackson shared a series of pics and video clips of him and his ‘amor’ in his latest Instagram post.

Prince Jackson, 24, took to Instagram on Mar. 23 to share a loving post in honor of his four-year- anniversary with his girlfriend Molly Schirmang. The son of Michael Jackson cozied up to the blonde beauty in a series of PDA-filled pics and video clips in the post and added a sweet message in the caption that was meant for her.

“Wow can’t believe it’s been 4 years con mi amor❤️ I’ve grown and learned so much with you and so lucky to be able to go on all our adventures together. It’s so cool to see all the places we’ve been together and all the crazy stuff we do usually revolving around food������ I love you baby happy 4 years❤️❤️❤️,” it read.

Prince Jackson & Girlfriend Molly Cozy Up In Anniversary Post – Hollywood Life

Last edited by CherubimII; 25-03-2021 at 05:28 AM.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CherubimII For This Useful Post:

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

some more pictures from his post

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paris78 For This Useful Post:

Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First ClassOverdrive1 year registered25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,602 Times in 1,244 Posts

14. The Following User Says Thank You to NatureCriminal7896 For This Useful Post:

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/ParisJackson/sta...term%5E1386619
    i told my brother to just let himself in this morning and wake me up when he came over and he deadass just hung out with my dog and put her all over his story lmao

16. The Following User Says Thank You to CherubimII For This Useful Post:

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

Instastories

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Paris78 For This Useful Post:

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

20. The Following User Says Thank You to CherubimII For This Useful Post:

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

22. The Following User Says Thank You to CherubimII For This Useful Post:

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

https://theblast.com/6489179/michael...CpEEEHXIV8gX6Y

Michael Jackson's Son Prince Is Joining The Family Business

According to legal documents, obtained by The Blast, the MJ estate is asking that Prince Jackson be brought in to work on "designated projects" working alongside the estate managing his father's business.

As you know, the executors of Jackson's estate -- John Branca and John McClain -- have worked alongside his family over the past decade resurrecting the MJ business while his children were still minors.

The request by MJ's estate comes amongst another request to raise the compensation for the executors of the estate, after they pointed out just how hard it is to manage the entire Michael Jackson business.

As for Prince, according to the document, "The managers believe it would be in the best interest of the Estate and the MJJ Business for Michael Jackson’s son, Prince, to be employed by the Estate and/or one of its entities as a consultant on certain designated projects."

As for his compensation, it reads, "Therefore, Petitioners seek this Court’s order authorizing them to employ Prince as a consultant on such terms and for such purposes as shall be agreed upon by the Managers and Prince."

It should be noted, Prince is a graduate with honors from LMU University and is highly qualified for the position. Not to mention, he is MJ's actual son and can help navigate future events for the estate.

In the filing, the executors describe just how difficult and massive the Jackson business is since his death, and how much they had to work to get it back to a profitable venture. "Among other things, the Managers renegotiated and restructured the more than $400 million debt that encumbered Michael’s most significant assets, thus enabling the Managers to completely satisfy the debt without the selling any of Michael’s assets," they wrote.

The executors of MJ's estate point out, in the filing, managing a deceased artist is a lot harder than managing a living one.

"A living artist promotes his/her brand by creating new music, touring, making other personal appearances, and engaging in social media activations and all other ancillary activities required to build one’s career. The manager of a deceased artist cannot rely on the artist to personally promote the artist’s brand, rather the manager must do it," they write.

For now, they are asking for compensation that "aligns more consistently with industry standards and more accurately reflects the expertise, time, and efforts necessary to operate a music/entertainment business of the size and extent the MJJ Business."

It's unclear which "projects" Prince will be working on in the beginning, but it's clear MJ's fans will be PUMPED his son is now working within the family business!

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Paris78 For This Useful Post:

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

Well it is well past time that Prince be in on the important decisions being made by the Michael Jackson Estate.