(Prince) Michael Joseph Jackson Jnr. Discussion/Picture Thread

Re: Prince Jackson -thread

That was sweet of Prince. I can't believe how Prince has growth up right in front of us he has turn into a very handsome young man.

Cyp73glXUAAWrGz.jpg

Louis Aguirre ?@LOUISAGUIRRE 2. Dec.

Very cool meeting #princemichaeljackson. He gets real talking about his dad & tells me which 1 of his hits would freak him out! @theinsider
Cys3ohHUkAAGp4J.jpg

I sometimes get teased for keeping up with Hollywood, because of watching ET, but I don't always get a chance to watch. And in all honesty, I will switch over to "Modern Family" if ET gets too mundane with story lines. Unfortunately, I did not see this interview with Prince Jackson, but it was so great to watch. I love his new hairdo and his intriguing way he speaks. His father would be proud of how his 19 year old son handles himself and that Prince is attending a prestigious University in California!

I wish him and his siblings all the best ?

2016 GQ Men Of The Year Party

CzS_TB2XAAAnjqK.jpg

CzS_XUIW8AABkI-.jpg

@princemjjjaxon "Had fun at GQ man of the year last night. Love that purple

More pictures of Prince Jackson at the GQ man of the year event.

15259136_139087966577022_5993119969527726080_n.jpg

princejacksonHad fun at GQ man of the year last night. Love that purple ????

GQ+Men+Year+Party+Arrivals+jMwl5otL5HAl.jpg

GQ+Men+Year+Party+Arrivals+E5qMNOtGBZTl.jpg

GQ+Men+Year+Party+Arrivals+qsBGQ06_YI4l.jpg

He looks very sharp. And he loves purple! Awww. It happens to be my son's favorite color, too.

Prince (and his dad, if I remember correctly from old pics) looks quite good in that shade of color. :yes:

I hope he enjoyed his time at the event.

He looks very dapper. Purple is the colour of royalty. Kings Son.

http://extratv.com/2016/12/16/prince-michael-jackson-gives-update-on-debbie-rowes-health/

prince-michael-jackson-getty-825x580.jpg

Last night, “Extra’s” Renee Bargh caught up with Prince Michael Jackson as he celebrated his LMU Student Organization Heal L.A.’s Christmas celebration at the Boys & Girls Club Los Angeles Harbor.

Prince gave a status update on how his mom Debbie Rowe is doing as she battles cancer, telling Renee, “She’s doing okay, she’s fighting and everything.”

Prince is doing a lot of good, following in his father Michael Jackson’s footsteps of giving back. “I enjoy doing it mostly because I get to help someone else.” The 19-year-old added, “He had actually taken us to a hospital one time. There was a long corridor with beds on either side of all these sick children, but he came in with sleighs full of toys, he made all the kids happy and smile, there was music playing — that was a good feeling.”

He is getting ready to celebrate the holidays and explained that for him, they’re all about “coming together after the end of the year and seeing what everyone is up to.”

The college student recently wrote letters to those who have impacted his life. “I wanted to show people that it’s important to express gratitude for the people that have supported you. For me, it was everyone from people in my family to my Gracie instructors… I want people to know it feels good to show your appreciation and your thanks.”

Prince Michael is trying to finish college while running his own production company. “We have a couple of projects with the family that we’re working on, I have a production company, I’m trying to finish college… Feature films is the end goal.”

Last night, his goal was to make less fortunate kids have a nice holiday. “We raised a lot of money… We got a lot of letters from kids. We tried to fulfill as many letters as we could with the $10,000 we raised.”

[h=2] Prince Jackson Announces LMU Heal LA In Dedication To His Father And HTWF to Benefit Boys and Girls Club of L.A.[/h]
prince-jackson.jpg

http://people.com/music/prince-micha...chael-jackson/

Prince Michael Jackson Reflects on His Late Father Michael: ‘He Showed Me What It Is to Be a Man’

Michael Jackson‘s son is thrilled to be carrying on the late icon’s legacy.

On Thursday night, Prince Michael (born Michael Joseph Jackson Jr.) and Heal LA — the student organization for volunteering he works with at Loyala Marymount University, where he’s a sophomore — hosted their first annual Christmas Celebration at the Boys & Girls Club, Los Angeles Harbor.

Now 19, the legendary musician’s son opened up about how his father influenced the man he’s become, and also inspired his philanthropic pursuits.

“He taught me what it is to be a man; he showed me what it is to be a father,” Jackson tells PEOPLE of his dad. “For me, [I want] to pass that on to my kids, or to help someone else who has kids. My cousin TJ [Jackson]’s kids, I treat them as if they were my kids. I have fun with them, I love watching them. That being said, I do hype them up, and they do get wild around me, but I think that would probably be the way to continue the teachings.”

As for his own passion for giving back, “That is something that my dad always did, and he instilled that in me and my siblings to keep doing it,” Jackson says. “I think it’s just the way that I was raised, honestly.”

Indeed, Jackson remembers the impact his father had on others and the joy he shared.

“I do have a memory: He had taken us to a hospital for children, and I remember that they were very sick. But when he walked into the room it lit up. All of the kids got happy.”

As for the new campus organization’s roots, Jackson says it came together organically—with a serendipitous touch of his father.

“I met the president [of Heal LA], and he said that he was a big fan of my dad; that my dad had inspired him to pursue a career in nonprofits and that he wanted to get started with a program, a service organization, on the Loyola Marymount campus. It would be called ‘Heal LA’ inspired by [the Jackson song] ‘Heal the World.’ Because one of my dad’s main focuses was children and hunger — and homelessness was another big thing — we decided to focus on that. But because we are only based in L.A., we decided that we were going to call it ‘Heal LA’ in the hopes that we could start a ripple that could spread.”

Adds Jackson: “The more I do stuff like this, the more I realize how much of me it is, how big a part of me it is.”

Jackson’s father died of cardiac arrest on June 25, 2009, leaving behind Prince Michael and his siblings, sister Paris Jackson, 18, and Prince Michael “Blanket” Jackson II, 14.​

Prince JacksonVerifizierter Account ?@princemjjjaxon 13 Std.vor 13 Stunden?

Education is very important; some learn through school, other through experience, but you should never stop learning. "I can do better"pic.twitter.com/qmOIZmGnEH?

Michael would be proud.

Last edited:

ET TV Program Reports on Heal LA Christmas Event:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOuxyF2jJcr/

C1GoHOmXgAAwFn5.jpg

princejackson1) Cut them out. 2) Build up the Foundation. 3) Build the Empire. 4) Run it.
Happy New Year everyone I hope everyone had a great year and has a great 2017. Also I'll be doing a live stream tomorrow at around 3pm PST with @dermagraphink

Yeah made me go hummm when i read that. Wonder who hes talking about?

Hope MJs children have a great year ahead.

Prince is making some awesome moves, especially for a young guy that could be much more selfish thinking.. I'm proud of him!

Prince has had a big tat on his upper arm.dragon type thing. Live streamed it where he talked about covering some of his vitilligo up with it and how it will be connected to one of mj on his chest that he will get done

Was asked about janets baby said he didnt know due date or anything as he doesnt speak/ have a relationship with her.paris was there and got another tat. Theres pics around

^ From what I see there're no mistakes. It's written in Old English.

Edit: Does anyone have a quote tattoo picture to see closer? I don't really understand the lettering myself.

Last edited:
Back