Another part of me =)

I love it. Michael's performances of Another Part Of Me are some of his very best.

Another Part of Me is the video you want to show people when they ask what was so great about Michael Jackson. He's a dancing tornado in that-and he's singing a GREAT song.

(The LIVE version. Nothing like it).

Last edited:
Awesome song that sounds even better live. My favorite thing about the performance is seeing Michael having fun on stage.

Seeing and hearing APOM live during the BAD Tour is being blessed with LIFE.

The energy is out of this world - both for the recorded version and especially the performance on stage. Love it to beats :) Now that I think about it, I think it's a complete shame he didn't include it in his shows beyond the 80s.

Another Part Of Me =)

Extended Dance Mix - 0:00
Radio Edit - 6:21
Dub Mix - 10:46
A Capella - 14:45

Another Part of Me is the video you want to show people when they ask what was so great about Michael Jackson. He's a dancing tornado in that-and he's singing a GREAT song.

And the video is very sexy

Another Part of Me is the video you want to show people when they ask what was so great about Michael Jackson.
He's a dancing tornado in that-and he's singing a GREAT song.

So true. And the message. REALLY great song.

I can't help but to smile and dance when I'm listening to it.

I've said it before.....It's in my top 5. I also love the Immortal version....wish it were a bit longer tho.
Maaan, the vocal power that MJ delivers in this song will tingle some things in ya.

This may well be my favourite song on Bad and like others have said, live it's even better.

In my top 5 also (at least thus week)

1. Who Is It
2. Give In To Me
3. Earth Song
4. Another Part Of Me
5. Will You Be There

I can't believe there are some fans out there who wanted Another Part Of Me removed from BAD in favor of Streetwalker. I love Streetwalker, but Another Part Of Me is so much better, in my opinion

I can't believe there are some fans out there who wanted Another Part Of Me removed from BAD in favor of Streetwalker. I love Streetwalker, but Another Part Of Me is so much better, in my opinion

I just can't imagine him doing streetwalker live, it would have been very similiar to TWYMMF.

There's really no comparison is there? I wouldn't have lost a lot of sleep if Streetwalker had replaced Just Good Friends, although actually I think I prefer JGF. But APOM? No way. The second half of Bad from APOM-MITM-IJCSLY-DD-SC- is the strongest consecutive run of tracks on any album I can think of.

"People who prefer Streetwalker to APOM are inherently evil."

- Adolf Hitler

Good thing that APOM made the Bad album ahead of Streetwalker. But I love Streetwalker too and it's a shame that it didn't make it to the album. Seeing how strong Bad outtakes are, I really wish MJ had gone ahead with his original plan of releasing a 3 disc album. That would have been incredible.

Seeing how strong Bad outtakes are, I really wish MJ had gone ahead with his original plan of releasing a 3 disc album. That would have been incredible.
Agree 100%. So sorry that didn't happen.
I wish they'd finish up those Bad demos with like orchestration and release them as an album. They're all so good.

I really love it, a great feel good song and of course the fact it was on Captain EO with Michael singing it with Fuzzball.

Plus it's on Bad, do I really need to state any other reasons I love it. Bad is a perfect album with no stinkers on it or even good
rather than exceptional songs.

I love the lyrics as well.

You're Just Another Part Of Me

The message of oneness. He makes it sound so simple and obvious. I think Michael really did FEEL this oneness with all beings. Boundaries are an illusion :)

Back