If you could give Michael a present...

valeryjackson

Proud Member
If you could give Michael a present for Christmas, what would it be? (Like a legit present, not something unreasonable)

Had we lived in a world where June 25th 2009 had never taken place, I would have sent Michael an e-card on the first day of Christmas

ecard251216.jpg

Last edited:
A beautiful book about the area where I live (about its history and with lots of pictures).

Sent from my phone ?

Michael said he used to make wishes on sunsets just before they sunk below the horizon. So I would give him a picture of a sunset so he could make a wish whenever he needed to.

Michael said he used to make wishes on sunsets just before they sunk below the horizon. So I would give him a picture of a sunset so he could make a wish whenever he needed to.

That is so thoughtful really!

A few come to mind really that I bought and didn't have the chance to give him back in 2009 :blush:

A 'mini' version game boy of "Mario Bros" :D and "The Collector Edition of Xmen" ;D as I know he loves them!

A chain with a plate in the shape sth between of his own name and his children's!!
Would it be really bad?! :(

I’d probably give Michael a silver bracelet or a neckglace with a thimble and an acorn button pendant… :D

Peter M. Barrie: “Peter Pan” (1911): “[…] She also said she would give him a kiss if he liked, but Peter did not know what she meant, and he held out his hand expectantly. Surely you know what a kiss is? she asked, aghast. I shall know when you give it to me, he replied stiffly, and not to hurt his feeling she gave him a thimble. Now, said he, shall I give you a kiss? and she replied with a slight primness, If you please. She made herself rather cheap by inclining her face toward him, but he merely dropped an acorn button into her hand, so she slowly returned her face to where it had been before, and said nicely that she would wear his kiss on the chain around her neck. It was lucky that she did put it on that chain, for it was afterwards to save her life”.

I also have the feeling that he enjoyed gifts that reflect his personality or inspire his creativity, i.e. a sentimental photograph of kids, photo collages or a rare fragrance...

Last edited:
Back