You Rock My World + Seeing Voices = An amazing fan made song!

jackson fan

Proud Member
While listenning to random MJ songs on youtube until I stumble upon a suppose a demo called "Stay With Me". My first toughts were "This is proabably just another fake song trying to trick people into thinking that it's a new MJ song". However, when I listen to it I was suprised to hear a really well done song using You Rock My World vocals. Looking trought the comments I found out that it's actually a remix of YRMW(acapella) and Seeing Voices(instumental) made by Emanuel Menta. It's really short but very well done! Check it out for yourself and tell me what you think!

Last edited:
While listenning to random MJ songs on youtube until I stumble upon a suppose a demo called "Stay With Me". My first toughts were "This is proabably just another fake song trying to trick people into thinking that it's a new MJ song". However, when I listen to it I was suprised to hear a really well done song using You Rock My World vocals. Looking trought the comments I found out that it's actually a remix of YRMW(acapella) and Seeing Voices(instumental) made by Emanuel Menta. It's really short but very well done! Check it out for yourself and tell me what you think!

I remember this one, this is great. That ain't the real seeing voices instrumental though. That's just a fan made beat.

Yeah from the description of the video it seems that he used the base of the song with a modified tune from YRMW. But what it really impress me is the way he modified the vocals to sound different yet at the same time still feel like it's MJ's voice.

Very creative idea..
But this was never the Seeing Voices instrumental - at the time when it was all over the net most fans believed it as they had no idea what the song sounded like. It couldn't be further from the truth if it tried :lol:

Most of the time if you see an "unreleased" song online and there's only an instrumental of it available and no vocals, its usually fake.

Back