Favorite song from Thriller?

Tie between Wanna Be Starting Somethin and Human Nature. At the moment I would say WBSS but on some days, I would choose Human Nature as my fav song from Thriller. I prefer these two over Billie Jean, Beat It and Thriller.

That's the best thing about thriller,you can take away classics like Billie Jean and the album is still amazing.

I'd say.... beat it and the lady in my life.

I love human nature but i rather watch the performances.

With Billie Jean being omitted from the choices it is Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' and Human Nature.

You should be a politician....

Apart from the options I don't want you to choose, what is your choice?!!

Human Nature is a masterpiece - but I have always prefered the song performed live.

So I will say WBSS or Beat It. - I like Baby be Mine too.

Not sure why you've omitted TGIM from the choices... I don't think that one would be considered many peoples favourite from the album?

It was a duet, so I didn't want it to be an option.
Your right though.
Even if it weren't omitted I doubt many would choose it.
Nonetheless, I wanted people to pick songs with MJ only, so it had to go just incase.:lol:

Beat it, but my favourite at all it's Billie Jean

The fav Song from Thriller is very hard. When i should choose a Music Video from Thriller i would take the thriller Video, just a milestone and i like the Text in the beginning without chorus. But when i only hear the song...it's definitely Billie Jean! The best of the best!

Back