Michael Jackson Image Search (Social Game)

Mikky Dee

Sunset Driver, Midnight Rider
Hi everyone! This is a fun "pictures" thread, where members can interact with each other and play a game that never really ends.

It's very simple......when you post, all you need to do is issue a photo search "challenge" to other members. The first member to meet the challenge and post the kind of photo that has been asked for, is then able to provide the next challenge, by asking for the kind of image that they would like everyone else to search for and post.

The objective is for the search to not be too difficult (or impossible)......it' s a good idea if you know whether the photo you're asking for actually exists or not. If the thread moves along, with lots of people getting involved, that would be a great outcome!!

I shall begin. (Oh and it always has to be an image of Michael, of course!)

Let's play!

The first challenge is to post an image of Michael using a mobile phone.

tumblr_inline_nvq5ayyCKD1s5s0he_540.jpg

Michael wearing a scarf

Thank you for playing, Valery! I'll let someone else find your challenge.

Thank you barbee!

Here's baby Michael on the beach.

fdbbe6d92330ddb60ca59d0e5aa601dd.jpg

Now I'm looking for Michael eating chocolate.

Last edited:
Thank you barbee!

Here's baby Michael on the beach.

Now I'm looking for Michael eating chocolate.
Think you might have asked for the impossible-since Michael didn't like or eat chocolate or allow his kids to have it. Lol.
Found a few close ones, but no cigar.

Think you might have asked for the impossible-since Michael didn't like or eat chocolate or allow his kids to have it. Lol.

Found a few close ones, but no cigar.

AAAAAHHHH!! Dammit! This is the one I had in my mind, but now I've looked at it again, I remember that it's a WAFFLE! FML.

article-2051362-0E751CA700000578-649_634x434.jpg

(BUT....didn't Paris say that one of her fondest memories was of her and her Dad sitting on top of the roof, at the Las Vegas house, eating Snickers bars and drinking orange soda??)

So......the new search is Michael chewing gum. It can be a gif.

The image can always be a gif or a photo, no problem.

AAAAAHHHH!! Dammit! This is the one I had in my mind, but now I've looked at it again, I remember that it's a WAFFLE! FML.

(BUT....didn't Paris say that one of her fondest memories was of her and her Dad sitting on top of the roof, at the Las Vegas house, eating Snickers bars and drinking orange soda??)

Maybe she was imagining they were eating Snickers bars. Lol. I even blew up the picture of him with Prince and his birthday cake, but it was vanilla.

WAIT-Look what I found-isn't this a nutty buddy he's eating? Isn't that chocolate covered? Does it count??
76014_1313857394614_full.jpg

So......the new search is Michael chewing gum. It can be a gif.

The image can always be a gif or a photo, no problem.

e2cba10f875c4c07457f116b5f89205d.jpg

Michael reading a book.

Sorry for hijacking the thread.. ;) but Michael loved milk chocolate and he even said so in an interview.

Michael on the top of a car

0.jpg

:wub:

Michael with Bruce Springsteen

Yippee! I'm so glad that people are playing the game! It's a lot of fun and a nice way for members to interact with each other.

Conversation about the images is totally okay, by the way....I wouldn't see it as hijacking. :)

Here is Michael with bare feet. I couldn't decide, so I posted them all!

2801290_1339897048111.58res_164_220.jpg

d13cf1dc3cd2c9bdb663e0be30e108a5.jpg

Barefoot-michael-jackson-10480639-336-205.jpg

a5bb3b5d287a39fb2173ca6bb5289f85.jpg

The new search is for Michael playing, or strumming on a guitar.

Oh, I´m too late with the ´bare feet´. Anyway I´ll post it - because it´s so cute:D.

gallery_7_12_137675.jpg

And I found a picture with a guitar(y). Very bad quality - but sweet.

med_gallery_1684_46_18160.jpg

And the next: Michael in Honolulu.

Last edited:
That was hard, but I got this one from 1979 with his friend Tatum O'Neill

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/e5/4c/fb/e54cfb7917525d619d2ad44a4388ceff.jpg

Searching for this topic, you get many of the Blood on the Dnacefloor Video, Video stills and Michael performing in concert.
Even then they said friends, so it may not be enough.

If it is, a Photo of Michael Jackson with his arms around another Jackson BROTHER after 1985 (So no kiddie or Afroed shots, or even Victory era)

michael-jackson-shares-a-hug-with-his-brothers-at-madison-square-in-picture-id51984300

This is the closest i could find. If i'll find something else i'll post it :)

Next: Michael wearing a blue shirt or jacket.

Back