You Rock My World is now Vevo certified!

I am not sure I understand this Vevo certified.

Is that the new thing? Like an album could be gold, platin ect. Is there a youtube chart?

Or what does it mean really. - Of course it's great the video has 100 million views :)

I am not sure I understand this Vevo certified.

Is that the new thing? Like an album could be gold, platin ect. Is there a youtube chart?

Or what does it mean really. - Of course it's great the video has 100 million views :)

The artists receive a Vevo Award in physical form when their videos become Vevo certified (100 million views), in a similar way when they get their gold or platinum award records when these records reach certain sales certifications.

Also, these artists are privileged to several Vevo exclusive events in order to celebrate their Vevo certifications (such as, exclusive interviews that are played on Vevo & its stream channel partners).

Rihanna currently holds the top position with 28 Vevo certified videos in a chart that categorizes the artists with the most Vevo certified videos (MJ is on the 14th position with 13 certified videos).

This makes Michael the only artist with 100M+ videos from 5 different decades (70s-10s with DSTYGE-LNFSG)

That's amazing! It's currently standing at 100,146,614 views.
Hold my Hand is at 83,067,322, and the most popular video after that is Beat It, at 82,367,329 views.
Let's try and get these two over the 100 million mark (and then we can do the rest :D)

Great! Always loved that short film. I have a feeling Hold My Hand might not get certified til like later this year, or the end of it. Not many people go back and watch that like they do his other ones.

Back