Y'all get in here and look at this mess.

Ms. BlueGangsta

Proud Member
I was browsing Twitter and saw this video.
Edit:Was able to find it on YouTube, so I can embed it now.
People be out here acting foolish.:mello:

Not sure if this belongs in Michael Mania but I didn't know where else to post it.

Last edited:
tumblr_min1azEQq71r116s7o1_400.gif

Good lord...Dr. Phil's ratings are that bad?

I need to watch this episode. Has it aired already or is it new?

Last edited:
I've always said that if I ever have a daughter I'm naming her Annie, just so I can say ''Annie are you okay?''

And if I have a son, I'm naming him Luke, just so I can say ''Luke, I am your father''

Could have been worse though: That girl should be glad her mom`s name is not DIANA lol

Really? Really!?

I think she's screwed up in the head. Such a cuckoohead.

giphy.gif

I watched it last night, and this woman is severely delusional, it's not funny. She takes this very seriously, and she got offered help at the end. They even had Matt Forger on the show to explain who "Annie" from the song is. And a lawyer to explain to her that she can't get copyrights for the song (she has called Quincy Jones to ask for copyrights, because she is so convinced that Michael wrote this song about her). She's also delusional about other things

I've always said that if I ever have a daughter I'm naming her Annie, just so I can say ''Annie are you okay?''

And if I have a son, I'm naming him Luke, just so I can say ''Luke, I am your father''

What's funny (and strange) is that Darth Vader actually never says "Luke, I am your father". The dialogue goes like this

Vader: Obi-Wan never told you what happened to your father.

Luke: He told me enough! He told me YOU killed him.

Vader: No, I am your father.

I could have sworn that I remember him saying "Luke I am your father" but apparently that is a misquote and some people even believe that it's because of something called The Mandela Effect.

What's funny (and strange) is that Darth Vader actually never says "Luke, I am your father". The dialogue goes like this

I could have sworn that I remember him saying "Luke I am your father" but apparently that is a misquote and some people even believe that it's because of something called The Mandela Effect.
Just the other day I was on Reddit reading about someone applying the Mandela effect to a line of Smooth Criminal.
How ironic.:lol:

Yeah, he definitely says "No, I am your father".

I reckon it's just a case of being misquoted so often in popular culture, that many people have just accepted that as the actual line.

Yeah, he definitely says "No, I am your father".

I reckon it's just a case of being misquoted so often in popular culture, that many people have just accepted that as the actual line.

What's even more bizzare is that in a Star Wars tv special where Earl Jones reads the lines he says "Luke I am your father". The plot thickens.

Back