Overall activity: 22.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,059 Times in 1,441 Posts

Default Re: Katherine Jackson Says Her Nephew Is Abusing Her

Quote Originally Posted by respect77 View Post
    So Katherine is in London with Randy, Janet and Rebbie and all of a sudden she is filing all of these court documents from there (including her claim for 10% in the Michael Jackson Company, see: http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/th...Amin)/page14)? Looks like the two cases might be connected:

http://dailymichael.com/lawsuits/mj-...inst-mj-estate

This reeks of another scheme by Randy, Janet and Rebbie to get a share of MJ's Estate for themselves. I would say Janet probably doesn't need it herself, but her broke ass siblings, including her favourite brother Randy whom she always sides with, desperately do.

They will probably try to keep it low-key and within the family, unless things get out of hand like the last time. But now I am all of a sudden very curious as to why Prince and TJ went to court in December and who was behind that grab at Hayvenhurst (http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/th...rab-Havenhurst).
    That might be difficult, if they are suggesting that the Estate deliberately withheld information to Katherine about the El Amin ('The Michael Jackson Co') claim (where Katherine has an apparent 10% stake). Especially if there is some link between her nephew and the Estate, as has been suggested elsewhere.
    'We may not change the world in one day but we still can change some things today, in our small way.'[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 359
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Not so low key ......

http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/02/1...et-is-worried/

Nephew: Michael Jackson’s mom is missing — AGAIN — and Blanket is worried

Katherine Jackson boarded a flight to London to see her new grandchild, just born to daughter Janet Jackson, on January 22 with the belief that she would return to Los Angeles after a few days, her caretaker and nephew, Trent Jackson, exclusively told Crime Online.

The matriarch of the musical Jackson family, however, never returned to the home where she is co-guardian of Blanket Jackson, the youngest son of pop icon Michael Jackson. Blanket, who turns 15 this month, is sad and upset that he has not been able to talk to his grandmother, the nephew said.

Instead, a lawyer hired by several of her adult children filed a request for a temporary restraining order against Trent Jackson claiming he is an “abusive con-man.” The complaint accused the nephew of keeping other family members away by “screening phone calls, not relaying messages, not allowing privacy during visits or phone calls.” A Los Angeles judge granted the TRO and set a hearing for later in February to decide if it should be permanent.

Trent Jackson, who told Crime Online that he has not been legally served with the TRO, is refusing to hand over his keys to the Calabasas home where he has been living with Mrs. Jackson. He’ll consider himself still her employee until he hears it from her, and she has not called, he said.

Trent is accusing several of Katherine Jackson’s adult children, including Jermaine and Rebe Jackson, of engineering the legal action so they could gain control of their elderly mother’s affairs. That control would mean they could directly challenge the executors of Michael Jackson’s estate for more of its money.

It mirrors what happened when Katherine Jackson was spirited away to Arizona and kept out of communications with her grandchildren — Prince, Paris and Blanket — in July 2012, Trent Jackson said.

When Katherine Jackson finally returned home, she signed a sworn statement saying she was tricked into flying to Arizona instead of a planned visit to New Mexico, according to court documents. She said her cell phone and iPad were taken from her and the TV and phone in the room at the resort where she was taken were disabled. This kept her from calling home or knowing about the very public controversy over her disappearance.

Crime Online has been unable to reach the Jackson family members for a response to Trent Jackson’s comments.
    Last edited by myosotis; 12-02-2017 at 11:52 AM.
    'We may not change the world in one day but we still can change some things today, in our small way.'[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 66
    Overall activity: 99.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by myosotis View Post
    Not so low key ......

http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/02/1...et-is-worried/

Nephew: Michael Jackson’s mom is missing — AGAIN — and Blanket is worried

Katherine Jackson boarded a flight to London to see her new grandchild, just born to daughter Janet Jackson, on January 22 with the belief that she would return to Los Angeles after a few days, her caretaker and nephew, Trent Jackson, exclusively told Crime Online.

The matriarch of the musical Jackson family, however, never returned to the home where she is co-guardian of Blanket Jackson, the youngest son of pop icon Michael Jackson. Blanket, who turns 15 this month, is sad and upset that he has not been able to talk to his grandmother, the nephew said.

Instead, a lawyer hired by several of her adult children filed a request for a temporary restraining order against Trent Jackson claiming he is an “abusive con-man.” The complaint accused the nephew of keeping other family members away by “screening phone calls, not relaying messages, not allowing privacy during visits or phone calls.” A Los Angeles judge granted the TRO and set a hearing for later in February to decide if it should be permanent.

Trent Jackson, who told Crime Online that he has not been legally served with the TRO, is refusing to hand over his keys to the Calabasas home where he has been living with Mrs. Jackson. He’ll consider himself still her employee until he hears it from her, and she has not called, he said.

Trent is accusing several of Katherine Jackson’s adult children, including Jermaine and Rebe Jackson, of engineering the legal action so they could gain control of their elderly mother’s affairs. That control would mean they could directly challenge the executors of Michael Jackson’s estate for more of its money.

It mirrors what happened when Katherine Jackson was spirited away to Arizona and kept out of communications with her grandchildren — Prince, Paris and Blanket — in July 2012, Trent Jackson said.

When Katherine Jackson finally returned home, she signed a sworn statement saying she was tricked into flying to Arizona instead of a planned visit to New Mexico, according to court documents. She said her cell phone and iPad were taken from her and the TV and phone in the room at the resort where she was taken were disabled. This kept her from calling home or knowing about the very public controversy over her disappearance.
    Oh dear 😕 but I'm not surprised.

elusive moonwalker

Michael was the only normal one in that screwed up family. No wonder they were all so desperate to make it appear the opposite

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by elusive moonwalker View Post
    Michael was the only normal one in that screwed up family. No wonder they were all so desperate to make it appear the opposite
    Yuuup it looks to me that anyone who had an a agenda to exploit MJ for money/attention etc, called him crazy, a drug addict or a devient....including so called friends, family and business associates. Talk about roaches.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Goddess4Real For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 64
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,411 Times in 883 Posts

Lol. So this is granny gate chapter 2. KJ is a joke. like Oxman once said, she's a "despicable woman".MJ deserves much better than this.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to passy001 For This Useful Post:

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

I don't think she is a joke or despicable, just ignorant (set in her ways). As much as she loved him, I think both she and Joe saw MJ more as a business opportunity than a person.....and more so than the other siblings.....because he had all the talent. That is probably why he felt like he never had a comfortable place in the world....especially at the end of his life when the family were constantly pressuring him to tour etc....and hence kept them at bay.
    Last edited by Goddess4Real; 12-02-2017 at 01:20 PM.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Goddess4Real For This Useful Post:

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Goddess4Real View Post
    I don't think she is a joke or despicable.....just ignorant. As much as she loved him, I think both she and Joe saw MJ more as a business opportunity than a person.....more so than the other siblings.
    Ignorance is a poor excuse. she's proven to be a wiling participant in many bogus schemes that failed to materialize.
    The bottom line is she's a failure as a parent, a failure as a guardian. she has no credibility whatsoever.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to passy001 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 358
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,769 Times in 764 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by passy001 View Post
    Lol. So this is granny gate chapter 2. KJ is a joke. like Oxman once said, she's a "despicable woman".MJ deserves much better than this.
    I wanted to reply to this post but repped by mistake.

The woman is 86 years old, I think she deserves a break here. She's not the one orchestrating all of this, it's some of her deadbeat children taking advantage of her. I hope she is doing OK.

I'm a little suspicious of Trent as well but I find it hard to believe he was able to abuse Katherine with so many people around. I wish there was someone outside of the family to take care of her.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LindavG For This Useful Post:

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LindavG View Post
    I wanted to reply to this post but repped by mistake.

The woman is 86 years old, I think she deserves a break here. She's not the one orchestrating all of this, it's some of her deadbeat children taking advantage of her. I hope she is doing OK.

I'm a little suspicious of Trent as well but I find it hard to believe he was able to abuse Katherine with so many people around. I wish there was someone outside of the family to take care of her.
    I think it will be very interesting to see who the family recommend as her carer after Trent. Maybe Rebbie?

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

Yep it looks like the same characters are involved and alot of finger pointing......it's a wait and see what happens next.
    Last edited by Goddess4Real; 12-02-2017 at 01:46 PM.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by myosotis View Post
    I think it will be very interesting to see who the family recommend as her carer after Trent. Maybe Rebbie?
    They'll probably recommend someone they can easily control. The reality is that this another pathetic money grab exercise,

I really wish MJ was born from a completely different family. He does not deserve to be embarrassed like this.

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second ClassVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,356 Times in 3,647 Posts

They're so obvious that it's pathetic. How I wished many times when Michael was still here and in these years all the siblings being successful on their own for Michael, his children and his money to be left alone. Poor Blanket, he doesn't deserve to be tangled in this crap.

I don't get why Janet is involved again if she has her own money and her alleged billionaire husband.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Snow White luvs Peter Pan View Post
    They're so obvious that it's pathetic. How I wished many times when Michael was still here and in these years all the siblings being successful on their own for Michael, his children and his money to be left alone. Poor Blanket, he doesn't deserve to be tangled in this crap.

I don't get why Janet is involved again if she has her own money and her alleged billionaire husband.
    I did wonder why JJ couldn't take baby to see grandma, especially as she could probably travel by private jet......

elusive moonwalker

Janet needs money for her fav bro. If he can screw mj over whats to stop him going after the only other person in the family with a few $ if gettibg money out of mj doesnt work. Keep your friends close your enemies closer