HIStory World Tour Project

Dan

Proud Member
Hi Guys,
So September 7 marks the 20th Anniversary of the HIStory World Tour. One of the things that has grown and become quite popular with in the community is the live streaming of concerts. I absolutely love this and thought it would be a wonderful idea to celebrate the 20th Anniversary by live streaming all the HIStory Tour concerts we have, on their dates. For example we start by live streaming the Bucharest concert on September 14 and then we go over to Tunis and live stream that concert on October 7 followed by Seoul on October 11 and continuing this until August 26 2018 with the final concert we have being Helsinki, Finland.

We will need a team of people who will all have access a shared YouTube channel. My WiFi has a super slow upload speed so I am unable to stream the concerts myself, unfortunately. But, I do have a background in Graphic Design and Editing so I will be able to make things like the logo, thumbnails, the banner and the pre-show video loop, I am just unable to stream the concerts which is why I have come to you.

What do you think? Let me know through either PM or the comments if you are interested!

Thanks,
~Dan~

Its also 25 years since the Dangerous tour started yet i highly doubt anything will happen along those lines. There are FAR too many legal cases going on with MJ / Estate at the moment it would be a bad time to release anything new due to the inevitable negativity which has not even started yet. Also I do not understand why people would want a History tour release when it was pretty much playback and he was not even singing ( please do not give me the laryngitis line for a 2 year period , YANA etc mimed why) , you may as well just put on a CD and listen to it at home. At least the Dangerous tour was largely live.

Back