Celebrity Tweets Mentioning Michael Jackson

Ms. BlueGangsta

Proud Member
This is the official social media posts about Michael Jackson thread.
Only (positive) celeb social media postings are allowed.:yes:

4gYDEel.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Boy George recently tweeted about Michael.

So glad George managed to turn his life around. He was so close to being another cliche. Good man George!

I've actually never heard any of Boy George's music. Any recommendations?

I love his song Karma Chameleon

Well said!

Lovely comment. Boy George has always been one of my favourites. Helped me to come out and love myself as a gay man. I really Culture Club back in the day, and remember getting into them around the same time. I still have their first two albums on vinyl (Kissing to be Clever and Colour by Numbers) and several singles.

Rather than post a Bazillion videos, I will list some essential songs of his.

As Culture club (Most written by George O'Dowd - Boy George)

Electric Dreams
Do you really want to heart me
Time (Clock of the Heart)
White Boys
Victims
The War Song
Changing every day
I'll Tumble for ya
Its a miracle
Move away
Karma Chameolon

As solo performer

Everything I own (As Boy George)
Generations of Love (As Jesus loves you)
The Crying game

Lovely comment. Boy George has always been one of my favourites. Helped me to come out and love myself as a gay man. I really Culture Club back in the day, and remember getting into them around the same time. I still have their first two albums on vinyl (Kissing to be Clever and Colour by Numbers) and several singles.

Rather than post a Bazillion videos, I will list some essential songs of his.

As Culture club (Most written by George O'Dowd - Boy George)

Electric Dreams
Do you really want to heart me
Time (Clock of the Heart)
White Boys
Victims
The War Song
Changing every day
I'll Tumble for ya
Its a miracle
Move away
Karma Chameolon

As solo performer

Everything I own (As Boy George)
Generations of Love (As Jesus loves you)
The Crying game

I'm sorry...but 'Church Of The Poisoned Mind' is easily the best CC song ever.

Re: Christian Navarro (an actor) said that Michael is a music god in a recent tweet.

Oh he is the guy from 13 reasons why.
Well, he is right :D

Re: Seth Rollins (a pro wrestler) showing Dangerous some love in a recent tweet.

thats cool, he gets some extra points from me... already liked him!

Re: Morris Day's recent tweets about Michael and Prince.

Oh no don't forget that the media want's us to believe that they hated each other

Re: Seth Rollins (a pro wrestler) showing Dangerous some love in a recent tweet.

well that's nice from him :)

Re: Kim Kardashian recently retweeted the MJ Ignition video.

Lady Gaga once tweeted that it's her favorite Michael Jackson's vide?.

Re: Kim Kardashian recently retweeted the MJ Ignition video.

I appreciate the news you bring in the forum, but it is not a little exaggerated to make of any tweet that someone posts about MJ to make a thread. Perhaps you should open a collective thread about current postive tweets from celebrities about MJ.

Re: Celebrity tweets mentioning [MERGED]

I think it's a good idea that we have one thread to keep all these kinds of posts together. It keeps the forum a bit tidier and will be a more interesting read to have them all together to discuss. I've started off by merging a few threads from the first few pages but when I get more time I will look in more detail to bring past threads together with this one. If you do come across any threads that can be merged with this please report them so they flag up to staff! Thanks.

Re: Celebrity tweets mentioning MJ [MERGED]

I had suggested months ago to merge the tweets mentioning MJ on the report button. Better late than never.

Re: Celebrity tweets mentioning [MERGED]

I appreciate the news you bring in the forum, but it is not a little exaggerated to make of any tweet that someone posts about MJ to make a thread. Perhaps you should open a collective thread about current postive tweets from celebrities about MJ.
I had always thought about doing that, but was iffy on whether or not something like celeb tweets and stuff like that even deserves a thread.:lol:
I think it's a good idea that we have one thread to keep all these kinds of posts together. It keeps the forum a bit tidier and will be a more interesting read to have them all together to discuss. I've started off by merging a few threads from the first few pages but when I get more time I will look in more detail to bring past threads together with this one. If you do come across any threads that can be merged with this please report them so they flag up to staff! Thanks.

Thanks for merging!:D
I guess celeb tweets and stuff like that does deserve a thread.:lol:

Last edited:
Re: Celebrity tweets mentioning Michael Jackson

Guys - when posting celebrity tweets, can you try to print screen or copy past so we keep within this thread and discuss rather than links.

Btw - this thread is now pinned, please keep all posts relating to MJ tweets here rather than creating separate threads for each and every tweet.

Cheers lovlies :)

Re: Celebrity tweets mentioning Michael Jackson

Guys - when posting celebrity tweets, can you try to print screen or copy past so we keep within this thread and discuss rather than links.

Btw - this thread is now pinned, please keep all posts relating to MJ tweets here rather than creating separate threads for each and every tweet.

Cheers lovlies :)

Thanks for pinning this thread!
I'll try my best to post screencaps or copy and paste.
Also, yay!
I kinda started a pinned thread.:D

Last edited:
Back