Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 63

Thread: 1993 - The Case Files Discussion **All Things Jordan and Evan Chandler Go Here**

   
  1. #16
    Points: 28,145, Level: 98
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 205
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points
    InvincibleMJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,760
    Points
    28,145
    Level
    98
    Thanks
    2,976
    Thanked 3,990 Times in 1,318 Posts

    Default Re: 1993 - The Case Files Discussion **All Things Jordan and Evan Chandler Go Here**

    Castor, I see after two years you once again can't control yourself so you discuss your weak asexual theory in three different threads now. Why can't you just let it go? Even MJ fans find many flaws in this theory yet you think it was going to work with the jury or with haters when there is no evidence to back this up and many ways to easily debunk it?

    And of course your inconsistency once again showing in the other thread

    Quote Originally Posted by redfrog View Post
    So how come noone ever found anything where he expressed attraction toward boys
    but there are several examples where he expressed attraction toward girls and women?
    And your addition of "girls" to the last sentence is creepy but at least you have a winning argument :smilerolleyes:
    The King Of Music

    "I am forever, we are forever."

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to InvincibleMJ For This Useful Post:


  3. #17
    Points: 34,305, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mesa, Arizona
    Posts
    12,852
    Points
    34,305
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    94
    Thanked 4,831 Times in 2,257 Posts

    Default Re: 1993 - The Case Files Discussion **All Things Jordan and Evan Chandler Go Here**

    We don't have 'evidence' of him having sex with anyone.. Correct me if I am wrong, the only person that both parties indeed stated they 'consummated' was Michael and Debbie.. and that I am not 100% sure Debbie directly stated..

    If we are going by people stating they had sex with Michael than the list grows... Of course I 100% believe that Lisa and Michael had a real sexual relationship..


    Whatever the case, just because his sex life was ambiguous, that does not mean he did not have a hetero sexual adult thinking sex drive.. That simply means questions and interoperations are left open.. My view, when you read between the lines, it's obvious that Michael lusted women and had sexual relations with women... Someone's eyes have to be covered pretty well not to see it...
    Walk in truth, stand IN JUSTICE https://twitter.com/rasheedKOPV?s=09

  4. #18
    Points: 60,820, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 13.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    melbourne australia
    Posts
    21,254
    Points
    60,820
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    71
    Thanked 2,453 Times in 1,465 Posts

    Default Re: [Discussion] Sexual abuse claims against MJ Estate (Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe)

    Quote Originally Posted by respect77 View Post
    I could say the exact same thing about your statements. I didn't say what I said was the smoking gun evidence (I am only talking about things the police should have picked up on), but when you realize there wasn't even a civil complaint filed yet when MJ filed his extortion claim, you just have to pick up on that (far from it being "irrelevant" or a "strawman") and take a deeper look into what was actually going on with that. THEN it can lead you to all the other evidence about what those "negotiations" were actually all about. Your argument is actually weaker than that. Based on this quote by Jordan there is nothing to say it weren't civil lawsuit settlement talks - in fact, he says exactly that they were. You have to actually look at other evidence to see how that is not true. So if anything is irrelevant proving that these weren's civil settlement talks then it is the quote by Jordan that you cited.



    Oh God, you don't want to go on and on and on about this BS all over again, do you? No, in my opinion the only two option isn't that he was either a child molester or asexual. You seem to agree with the jury about that fallacy the way you keep going on about this. (And they are even wrong about it being 365 days straight). People believe a lot of nonsense which isn't true. Jury members aren't immune to that either. For example, you have just quoted another jury member in your post about another nonsense about how boys "enjoyed to some degree being Michael Jackson’s toy".

    And haters love to go on about these quotes by the jury members about the past allegations but it is actually not too relevant what the jury thought of past allegations because the only other case that was presented to them in its totality was Jason Francia - and they laughed him out too and Rodruguez said they didn't believe him either, in fact he compared Jason Francia to Janet Arvizo. So the two accusers that they heard about in detail (Arvizo, Francia) - they rejected them. They only heard about the Chandler case very minimally, just scratching the surface and no substantial stuff, so I don't care what they think about the Chandler case when they didn't know all the facts about that case, only very minimal stuff. Their opinion about that case is irrelevant then. The "365 nights straight" crap is about Brett but they cannot convict anyone for the alleged molestation of a person who says he wasn't molested at all.




    LMP is talking about his physical appearance being asexual. That's what the question was about: MJ's physical appearance, not his sexual orientation. In fact, in the full context she is talking about how MJ had to be the initiator of sex between them (a very asexual thing to do) because she didn't have sexual feelings for him. Lisa simply says she looked at him in a non-sexual way initially, not that MJ's sexual orientation was asexual. But let's just ignore the context and grab one word out of it.

    I am simply not in favour of using arguments for MJ which are far from being proven and are far too speculative - in this case that he was asexual. Such an argument might as well have backfired - with the Jury thinking it is desperate considering all the adult magazines found in his possession. Yes, I know you argue that asexuals can be interested in porn, but not everyone would find that convincing. The same people who think MJ sleeping in the same bed as kids means he certainly molested them can also have a problem with reconciling the porn magazines with a claim of asexuality.

    Mind you, if we really want to get into this asexuality debate all over again, there is even a dispute whether there really is such a thing as asexuality and if there is what it is. Are all people who don't have sex asexual? Do you qualify as asexual if you don't have physical sex but you do have sexual fantasies, you watch porn to get aroused etc? Or are asexuals only the people who do not have any kind of sexual desire whatsoever? As far as I know the term asexual isn't even that clearly defined and there are debates about what it actually means.



    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asexuality#Prevalence

    So the use of the term way too subjective and shaky to build a defense on that.

    For lisa to say that she didnt think michael who was her husband at the time was "not sexually attractive" makes her sound a little werid cuz that is usually why people get married in the place really..

  5. #19
    Points: 34,305, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mesa, Arizona
    Posts
    12,852
    Points
    34,305
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    94
    Thanked 4,831 Times in 2,257 Posts

    Default Re: 1993 - The Case Files Discussion **All Things Jordan and Evan Chandler Go Here**

    respect.. yes and no in my eyes.. Lisa also said when he doesn't like something to his face he changes it.. 'an artist' that's implying he did more than 2 nose jobs and a cleft.. Mike just went along with it!

    I mean I totally believe he 'got it in' lol... but still ambiguous in admission
    Walk in truth, stand IN JUSTICE https://twitter.com/rasheedKOPV?s=09

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to KOPV For This Useful Post:


  7. #20
    Points: 8,636, Level: 62
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 114
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends5000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    2,038
    Points
    8,636
    Level
    62
    Thanks
    3,129
    Thanked 3,258 Times in 1,235 Posts

    Default Re: [Discussion] Sexual abuse claims against MJ Estate (Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe)

    Quote Originally Posted by respect77 View Post
    That's not what she said. She didn't say MJ wasn't sexually attractive to her during their marriage. She said she didn't have an instant sexual attraction to him right off the bat. He had to initiate sex for the sexual attraction to happen on her part.Obviously by the time they got married it was there. She wouldn't have married him otherwise. She said that too.
    I can't imagine Lisa Marie as the type to marry any man if she wasn't sexually attracted to him. And I defiantly don't think the man was asexual. The exact opposite actually. I think he "got it in" a lot more than we will ever know to be honest. He owed no-one a blueprint of his sex life and what woman he spelt with when. No-one has a window into MJ's life 24/7 so we really don't know. Just because they weren't made public, doesn't mean they weren't there. And with all the guessing about it from everyone I can see why he kept it so private.

    My take on Lisa's statement re: her statement regarding his face as how he likes to change it, she didn't expand on that and we don't really know what she was thinking when she said it so for all we know she could have meant his changes in hair and makeup etc..

    I have to admit though I've always wondered about June and whether she and MJ were just platonic or may have gone further. There is a slight whiff of something that I thought was there in the transcripts. I certainly think she was hoping she could get close to him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Culture changes, fashion change, customs change, great music is immortal." - MJ

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to SarahJ For This Useful Post:


  9. #21
    Points: 60,820, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 13.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    melbourne australia
    Posts
    21,254
    Points
    60,820
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    71
    Thanked 2,453 Times in 1,465 Posts

    Default Re: [Discussion] Sexual abuse claims against MJ Estate (Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe)

    Quote Originally Posted by SarahJ View Post
    My take on Lisa's statement re: her statement regarding his face as how he likes to change it, she didn't expand on that and we don't really know what she was thinking when she said it so for all we know she could have meant his changes in hair and makeup etc...

    I think she got annoyed how everyone was constantly giving michael ish for getting plastic surgery i mean im sure she knows bit bout plastic surgery.... her mother got it but yet she not getting so much ish for it like michael did

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to 8701girl For This Useful Post:


  11. #22
    Points: 8,636, Level: 62
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 114
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends5000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    2,038
    Points
    8,636
    Level
    62
    Thanks
    3,129
    Thanked 3,258 Times in 1,235 Posts

    Default Re: 1993 - The Case Files Discussion **All Things Jordan and Evan Chandler Go Here**

    True. There are celebrities who have had far more than he ever did and yet he gets singled out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Culture changes, fashion change, customs change, great music is immortal." - MJ

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to SarahJ For This Useful Post:


  13. #23
    Points: 34,305, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mesa, Arizona
    Posts
    12,852
    Points
    34,305
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    94
    Thanked 4,831 Times in 2,257 Posts

    Default Re: 1993 - The Case Files Discussion **All Things Jordan and Evan Chandler Go Here**

    The way I took Lisa and her words in that interview was from a protective point of view.. Mind set of Michael does not stand up for himself tough enough, I'm jumping on this.. It was apparent they had a connection and she has an aggressive (not saying in a bad way) side that can be protective yet take people off guard..
    Walk in truth, stand IN JUSTICE https://twitter.com/rasheedKOPV?s=09

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to KOPV For This Useful Post:


  15. #24
    Points: 60,820, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 13.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    melbourne australia
    Posts
    21,254
    Points
    60,820
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    71
    Thanked 2,453 Times in 1,465 Posts

    Default Re: 1993 - The Case Files Discussion **All Things Jordan and Evan Chandler Go Here**

    but what got me so confused tough at time though was how the media got so mad at lisa for standing up for michael in that interview and looking back on it noW im thinking its like "well duh he is her husband of course she gonna stick up for him!" . Then when she went on her little rampage against michael the media were like lierally begging egging her on to do so......i will never understand how the media has become so evil

  16. #25
    Points: 34,305, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mesa, Arizona
    Posts
    12,852
    Points
    34,305
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    94
    Thanked 4,831 Times in 2,257 Posts

    Default Re: 1993 - The Case Files Discussion **All Things Jordan and Evan Chandler Go Here**

    ^ Society in general got more and more jaded these past couple decades.. It's all about feeding the social beast! It's about getting news at our fingers at all times, that means more news stories needed ie. they have to dig more.. come up with more.. we need news NOW at all times.. and it's harder to shock people so the stories become more and more outlandish
    Walk in truth, stand IN JUSTICE https://twitter.com/rasheedKOPV?s=09

  17. #26
    Points: 60,820, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 13.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    melbourne australia
    Posts
    21,254
    Points
    60,820
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    71
    Thanked 2,453 Times in 1,465 Posts

    Default Re: 1993 - The Case Files Discussion **All Things Jordan and Evan Chandler Go Here**

    yep oh so very true

  18. #27
    Points: 13,833, Level: 76
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 217
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    ILoveHIStory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    777
    Points
    13,833
    Level
    76
    Thanks
    793
    Thanked 991 Times in 355 Posts

    Default Re: 1993 - The Case Files Discussion **All Things Jordan and Evan Chandler Go Here**

    Can anybody UPDATE this scheme?


  19. The Following User Says Thank You to ILoveHIStory For This Useful Post:


  20. #28
    Points: 30,555, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 36.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points
    myosotis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,219
    Points
    30,555
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    5,049
    Thanked 4,804 Times in 1,815 Posts

    Default Re: 1993 - The Case Files Discussion **All Things Jordan and Evan Chandler Go Here**

    Just referencing a new article here, to say that a) it is very long, b) it seems to be an excuse to print sections from various books and tabloid articles (the Editor’s Note references: biography by J. Randy Taraborelli, as well as reports by The Washington Post, BBC News, ABC News, New York Daily News, and quotes from Carrie Fisher. c) The article seems to aim to 'sit on the fence', in order to attract online responses. d) the writer seems neither well informed about the cases nor interested in MJ.)

    The Unsolved Controversies of Michael Jackson: Decades later, the accusations against the King of Pop remain a mystery

    It ends (to show up one obvious glaring inaccuracy...the 'best of this writer's research' is really not very good at all!):

    'To the best of this writer’s research, that brings the total number of accusations to four: Jordie Chandler, Gavin Arizo, James Safechuck and Wade Robson, and in each case, the evidence is sparse, even contradictory. What are we to make of this mess?'


    The facts of the case are consistent with Michael Jackson as a serial molester with good lawyers who successfully smeared his innocent victims. After all, he could surely purchase a smear campaign with the reported $5 million he spent on his 2003 trial alone. Even if you’re feeling generous, the best you can say of the pop star is that he behaved in an inappropriate manner with dozens of children over more than 10 years.

    But with only four exceptions, those dozens of children have told a different story. To the police, to the press, and to the courts, only four of the many children who have shared a bed with Jackson claimed that they were molested. Evan Chandler’s behavior — involving lawyers before police, using the drug sodium Amytal, gloating about bringing Jackson down — undermines Jordie’s story. And the Arvizo family, with their previous lawsuit against J.C. Penney’s, and their decision to hire the same lawyer and psychiatrist that had won $20 million for the Chandlers, are even more problematic. With Safechuck and Robson, who can know after such a long time? The facts of the case are consistent with Jackson as a victim of blackmail.

    So which is it? Innocent? Guilty? Somewhere in between? We’ll never know, and that’s why Michael Jackson’s story is important.

    There is a tendency with true crime to want to play amateur detective; to pull out our magnifying glass, put on Sherlock’s hat, and reach our own conclusions. “Truth will out,” says the Bard, but that’s not actually true. Facts have a habit of slipping through the fingers. The media is inconsistent, and it is possible to be well-informed and still be wrong.

    Michael Jackson is guilty. Michael Jackson is innocent. He’s both at the same time, an antidote to convictions and certainty. We must content ourselves with being stuck in the dark, tripping over unanswered questions, surrounded by all that we do not understand.

    https://consequenceofsound.net/2017/...chael-jackson/

    There is a long 'correction' comment from 'CharlieM, who begins their comments:
    This is a stange mish mash of facts, misinformation, innuendo and myths.
    'We may not change the world in one day but we still can change some things today, in our small way.'[/SIZE][/SIZE]

  21. #29
    Points: 13,833, Level: 76
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 217
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    ILoveHIStory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    777
    Points
    13,833
    Level
    76
    Thanks
    793
    Thanked 991 Times in 355 Posts

    Default Re: 1993 - The Case Files Discussion **All Things Jordan and Evan Chandler Go Here**

    Quote Originally Posted by myosotis View Post
    The Unsolved Controversies of Michael Jackson

    Decades later, the accusations against the King of Pop remain a mystery

    https://consequenceofsound.net/2017/...chael-jackson/

    There is a long 'correction' comment from 'CharlieM, who begins their comments:
    This is a stange mish mash of facts, misinformation, innuendo and myths.
    exactly, we should comment this article, even its a mish mash of facts, its great to see videos of Chandler recording, Carrie Fisher memories, but the article missed another Fisher: The Defining 1994 GQ Article by Mary A. Fischer That Sets The Record Straight on the 1993 Allegations - https://mjjtruthnow.wordpress.com/20...3-allegations/

    “After millions of dollars were spent by prosecutors and police departments in two jurisdictions, and after two grand juries questioned close to 200 witnesses, including 30 children who knew Michael Jackson, not a single corroborating witness could be found.”

    Newsday, 1993,

    “No hard evidence had been gathered from the hundreds of papers, photographs and videotapes seized during the raids on Jackson’s Neverland home and Century City apartment.”

    The Times, 1993

    Having spent much of last week watching Jackson’s videotape collection, officers admitted they could not find no proof there of child sex abuse.”

    The Times, 1993

    “On Monday, police searched another property used by Jackson, a three-bedroom flat at the Mirage Hotel in Las Vegas, but after 30 minutes the officers left empty-handed.”

    The Times, 1993

    “The Los Angeles Police Department raided his Neverland home in the Santa Ynez Valley, confiscating videos and photographs that Jackson has taken of children. The LAPD report that they have all turned out to be totally innocent. Many of the children that Jackson has befriended, including Home Alone star Macauley Culkin, have been questioned by police and have testified that their relationship was perfectly innocent. Hundreds, perhaps thousands of children have visited the star’s home. The allegations centre on the evidence of just one boy.”

    The Daily Telegraph, 1993

    “The source, who asked not to be identified said the photographs did not tally with a description given to police by a 14-year boy who accused Jackson in a civil suit of secually abusing him. “The pictures simply didn’t match the boy’s description, the source said.”

    Prosecutors in Los Angeles said settlement of the civil suit did not end their investigation, and there was no provision in the settlement to bar him from testifying in a possible criminal case.

    Reuters, 1994


    Lets comment the article! lets post links to the pics about the real conspirators...
    Last edited by ILoveHIStory; 28-04-2017 at 04:49 PM.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to ILoveHIStory For This Useful Post:


  23. #30
    Points: 60,820, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 13.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    melbourne australia
    Posts
    21,254
    Points
    60,820
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    71
    Thanked 2,453 Times in 1,465 Posts

    Default Re: 1993 - The Case Files Discussion **All Things Jordan and Evan Chandler Go Here**

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveHIStory View Post
    exactly, we should comment this article, even its a mish mash of facts, its great to see videos of Chandler recording, Carrie Fisher memories, but the article missed another Fisher: The Defining 1994 GQ Article by Mary A. Fischer That Sets The Record Straight on the 1993 Allegations - https://mjjtruthnow.wordpress.com/20...3-allegations/

















    Lets comment the article! lets post links to the pics about the real conspirators...


    Do you have another link i could use to watch that video? my computer is being an ahole!!!!!!!!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •