Thread: Inside Neverland 2017 - New Video

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 10
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

Default Inside Neverland 2017 - New Video

30.01.2006 - My personal MJ-DAY! Thank you, Michael!

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Glanni For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 18.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,777 Times in 2,238 Posts

Default Re: Inside Neverland 2017 - New Video

I still don't get how people are getting into the house!
    Walk in truth, stand IN JUSTICE https://twitter.com/rasheedKOPV?s=09

Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 148
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

It is truly sad, that the Estate abandoned the property and refused to buy it. So many people who never got to see Michael during his life, could've been taken through Neverland as a museum exhibit. As for the zoo and rides, they could always get professional services to restore them. Nothing will ever replace how the ranch was under Michael's ownership, but a museum and amusement park run by the Estate would be the next-best thing. I know Michael once said he no longer lived in the main house after the 2003 search, feeling it had been corrupted. But most fans still associate the ranch with him, so it would be the perfect spot for a memorial like Priscilla Presley did with Graceland.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Moviefan2k4 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 10
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Moviefan2k4 View Post
    It is truly sad, that the Estate abandoned the property and refused to buy it. So many people who never got to see Michael during his life, could've been taken through Neverland as a museum exhibit. As for the zoo and rides, they could always get professional services to restore them. Nothing will ever replace how the ranch was under Michael's ownership, but a museum and amusement park run by the Estate would be the next-best thing. I know Michael once said he no longer lived in the main house after the 2003 search, feeling it had been corrupted. But most fans still associate the ranch with him, so it would be the perfect spot for a memorial like Priscilla Presley did with Graceland.

i dont think so. it is too far away from a big touristic city. and the santa ynez community wouldnt allow it neither. it is such a small village and they want to live their lifes in silence and not with hundrets of crazy fans hehe.

I guess it will never happen and probably it wouldnt be worth it for the Estate.

Graceland is different. It is just a house in the middle of a famous city. Much lower costs and very easy to handle.
    30.01.2006 - My personal MJ-DAY! Thank you, Michael!

ChrisC

I think the Estate would've done it if they could have got round the logistics of transforming a dirt track road into the entrance to a major tourist attraction.

I'm split on this. Part of Neverland's magic is it's seclusion and peace. But to lose it to history is awful as well.

By the way, anyone who suffers from motion sickness should watch the video with caution.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

there are two sides, it could become a place where people visit and could bring in money for the estate... The other side would be neighbors already were annoyed when Michael lived there with busses of kids/people in and out of the area etc.. To make it a tourist attraction would have backlash by the community... I mean, do I care? no.. lol! but they would.. I want to visit inside Neverland and I want fans to have the capability..

9. The Following User Says Thank You to KOPV For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 148
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

All I ever heard about the community where Michael lived, was Aphrodite Jones' descriptions in her book Michael Jackson Conspiracy. I'm paraphrasing, but the gist of her comments were that people seemed to appreciate that Michael lived nearby, and very few believed the media lies surrounding his 2003 trial. Then again, the stress of that trial and the constant media storm could have overwhelmed them after a while; only God knows for sure.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Moviefan2k4 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 232
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,908 Times in 789 Posts

Where Neverland is located is agriculture for the most part. There are cows, but mostly grapes are grown for wine. People from the Los Angeles area come up to get out of the big city. Santa Barbara is close by, which is located on the coast. I just don't know if it would be profitable, on a small scale, to turn Neverland into a tourist attraction. To work within what is at hand, with a two lane road and porta potties just doesn't work. It is best to just leave well enough alone. The community would NEVER go for it. The tranquility does touch your core, though.

Michael is really great! He has no snobbery to him, he's just a good kid. Michael is a gentle spirit and he takes over our kids. He loves kid's, we watch a lot of cartoons together. - Linda McCartney being interviewed by Oprah Winfrey https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhZPy0ZeuvI

Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 121
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

If Neverland will ever be a place in memory of Michael, I would love it to be some recreational / rehab place for children, as some fans have mentioned already. NO place for tourists, please.
    "I´m the temple, you can´t hurt me,
    ..I found peace within myself"

...Michael Jackson - Jam

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluemoon7 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 187
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

It's really sad that it's all empty like that, but at least they're taking care of it and not letting it get all dusty and cobwebby.

My personal belief: Michael is gone. The magic is gone. Sell it and turn it into something else, and then make a MJ exhibit somewhere else. That property was never about displaying Michael's music and art, it was a home where Michael lived. Now that he's gone, they should sell it and give what they can to the Jackson family.

"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ShipOfFools For This Useful Post:

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

All I know for sure... I want to visit the grounds of neverland.. I have not gotten myself to make the trip just to see the outside green gate which I never really considered the Gates to neverland anyway.. I'd love to visit and walk on the premises! I still regret not going on that fan day in 2003....

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 293
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks

It still is sad when it comes to Neverland. Yes, Michael said himself he would never set foot there again after the 2005 trial because paparazzi destroyed it but it would be nice if it was passed down to someone who would take VERY good care of the area. And I don't mean someone famous!!!

Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 103
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

do any audio or video exist of Michael saying that he would never set foot at Neverland again?

Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 464
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranTagger Second Class10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,844 Times in 3,035 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MiniMJJ View Post
    do any audio or video exist of Michael saying that he would never set foot at Neverland again?
    I don't know of any specifically, but he did tell Ed Bradley he would never live there again. He would visit it, but it was just a house now.

Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 232
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,908 Times in 789 Posts

Unhappy Re: Inside Neverland 2017 - New Video

SYCAMORE VALLEY RANCH FORMERLY KNOWN AS NEVERLAND RANCH
    City of Los Olivos in Santa Ynez Valley

A property of quintessential California beauty and rare privacy, Sycamore Valley Ranch formerly known as Neverland Ranch, is both residence and retreat. Three parcels, totaling approximately 2,700 acres, border on historic family ranches and the Los Padres National Forest in Southern California’s most unique wine-growing region.

Five miles from the charming town of Los Olivos in the Santa Ynez Valley of Santa Barbara County, the property was named for the majestic sycamore trees that populate the landscape, along with magnificent oaks, distinctive rolling hills, pastoral vistas and exquisite manicured grounds.

Created for a lifestyle of relaxation and entertaining on a grand scale, Sycamore Valley Ranch is a pleasant 30-minute drive to Santa Barbara, where, in addition to world-class dining and shopping, Santa Barbara Municipal Airport offers service by major airlines and private aviation services.

The approximately 12,598 square foot French-Normandy style main residence was designed by internationally renowned and award-winning architect Robert Altevers of Altevers Associates as the personal home of builder William Bone. Crafted to perfection with exposed timber beams, handsome brick and stonework, five fireplaces, and 18th century French oak parquet flooring from two chateaus in France, the home exudes welcoming warmth and comfort.

The first floor master wing includes a private loft and two master baths, two walk-in cedar-lined closets, and a private outdoor garden. There are four additional bedrooms in the main residence.

Surrounded by manicured lawns, gardens, and magnificent trees, as well as a gorgeous lake with waterfall and swans, boat stops and beach, the house has an expansive covered outdoor entertaining area with a copper Santa Maria-style woodburning barbecue and a full kitchen. Nearby is a 14-foot deep lagoon-style pool with a high dive and a sunken, lighted tennis court with a viewing area. The approximately 3,655 square foot tennis pavilion/pool house has a loft, fireplace, laundry, dual bathrooms, and an underground wine cellar/tasting area with a wet bar.

Adjacent to the main home is a separate staff annex above the five-bay garage, with a ground-level estate manager’s office, which has a gas fireplace and bathroom. The property also includes separate staff facilities, a movie theater and dance studio, barns, and corrals.

The primary guest house, about 150 feet from the main house, consists of four units, each with a separate entrance, HVAC, and full bath. The hill house, with sweeping views, was used by William Bone during the construction and could now be used as guest or staff quarters.

In a separate building of approximately 5,500 square feet, there is a movie theater and dance studio. The spacious, 50-seat inclined cinema has theatre-grade projection and sound system, private viewing balcony, and a stage with trap doors.

A Disney-style train station has a kitchenette, loft, and two fireplaces. There is also an approximately 1,900 square foot private fire station and administration building with three restrooms and a shower.

A ranch house, adjacent to the stables, has three bedrooms and two bathrooms, laundry, full kitchen and woodburning fireplace. The large red barn was built originally for Clydesdales and the property is perfect for extensive horse facilities.

A wine grape feasibility report has been completed by a top vintner, and the land is well suited to provide high quality wine grapes. The Ranch is served by private water wells and holding tanks within the property. These feed two reservoirs with a combined capacity of approximately four million gallons.

This is a rare and truly remarkable estate of 50 maintained acres surrounded by some four square miles of natural beauty running to the distant mountain ridges. Structures of magnificent quality and comfortable luxury make this a singular residence designed for an extraordinary California ranch & naturalist lifestyle.

I hope somebody wins the lottery and then invites various fan's to come and visit in the future. Your new home could become a winery and have a Michael Jackson label, too, just for us fan's and beyond!

http://www.joycerey.com/beverly-hill...y-real-estate/
    Michael is really great! He has no snobbery to him, he's just a good kid. Michael is a gentle spirit and he takes over our kids. He loves kid's, we watch a lot of cartoons together. - Linda McCartney being interviewed by Oprah Winfrey https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhZPy0ZeuvI