Donate Now Goal amount for the next month: 187 USD, Received: 62 USD (33%)
We need your help...Please if you can help us with our cost's it will be hugely appreciated.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Paris is worried about Blanket

Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 18
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,183 Times in 458 Posts

Default Re: Paris is worried about Blanket

Quote Originally Posted by barbee0715 View Post
    Yes. He did the last story and it seems like he's using the same story as 2012. The cases aren't the same and the kids are mostly on their own now.

Trent probably doesn't know what to do and he's trying this.
    This story seems more like something from Jermaine or Randy.

Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 506
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranTagger Second Class25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,842 Times in 3,032 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by somewhereinthedark View Post
    This story seems more like something from Jermaine or Randy.
    Why would Jermaine or Randy plant a story that says Paris is worried that Katherine is being kept away from Blanket? Randy was with his mother in London, before she came back.

If Trent really didn't do anything wrong, then I feel sorry for him. The Jacksons all were raised in the spotlight-even the cousins, somewhat-and they don't know how to handle things without using the media or social media. Last time was different-the kids themselves were worried and said so-this time, they haven't and they are much older and not dependent solely on Katherine any more.

elusive moonwalker

The only cousins who were ever in the media spotlight where the 3Ts who had a music career and were sucessful in europe in the mid 90's.

The jacksons are like the boy who cried wolf. They did arizona and now this. As the same people are involved its very difficult to believe a word they say when the cry victim

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by elusive moonwalker View Post
    The only cousins who were ever in the media spotlight where the 3Ts who had a music career and were sucessful in europe in the mid 90's.

The jacksons are like the boy who cried wolf. They did arizona and now this. As the same people are involved its very difficult to believe a word they say when the cry victim
    By spotlight, I'm don't mean their careers-most moved to California and lived near the Jacksons growing up-and really don't know how to handle things.
    But back to my question, I know Randy, Jermaine and Rebbie were behind the Arizona thing. Why would Randy and Jermaine plant a story about Paris being worried about Katherine being separated from Bigi? They're the ones who separated her before.

And I am 100% certain the story is fake, anyway.

elusive moonwalker

I agree i doubt the family are behind it. Maybe trent or maybe made up.

The second gen have nothing to handle other than maybe harrassment etc when they were at school.they arent famous

6. The Following User Says Thank You to elusive moonwalker For This Useful Post:

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by elusive moonwalker View Post
    I agree i doubt the family are behind it. Maybe trent or maybe made up.

The second gen have nothing to handle other than maybe harrassment etc when they were at school.they arent famous
    I've seen the interviews about the harassment they got in school, etc. And true, they're not famous-even 3T were famous only in Europe and Austin hasn't really made it yet. They're "famous" only to Michael Jackson/Jackson family fans-who watched them be born and grow up.

elusive moonwalker

I wouldnt even say that. Never saw reebies. jermaines older ones, titos until they got into music. Remember seeing footage of randy jr at a family baseball game on uk kids t.v in the 90's he was very small when the 3ts were doing promotion.never saw randys other kids saw brandy in the b&w video but never knew who she was at the time.

The only kids ive ever really seen are jerms younger ones as they became attached at the hips to the mj3 post june 09 so were photographed by paps when they were with the kids

Not sure why anyone would want to follow people just cause they are a first,second cousin to mj or his kids.even more so when they arent public figures of course there are some that do and im sure it inflates the egos of those who are been followed