Paris is worried about Blanket

valeryjackson

Proud Member
Paris Jackson has ‘expressed concern’ for the welfare of her teenage brother after discovering he is living alone on the sprawling Jackson estate.

According to TMZ the successful model, 19, is worried about 15-year old Michael, Jnr – commonly referred to as ‘Blanket’ – as he reportedly lives at the Calabasas property without cousin Tito Joe, 38, and grandmother Katherine, 86, the guardians he was assigned following his pop legend father Michael's sudden death in 2009.

The publication claim matriarch Katherine is recuperating with her oldest child Rebbie, 66, in Los Angeles after spending a reported two months in London, where she is thought to have received medical treatment.

TJ is understood to be sharing supervisory duties with his wife Frances, meaning at least one of them is always present at the Jackson ranch, but Paris is worried about her brother’s prolonged separation from his close family members.

Paris has complained Blanket is a 15-year-old boy essentially living by himself in Katherine's Calabasas home. Katherine has not been back to her home since January -- she was in London for 2 months and then returned to L.A. but she's staying at Rebbie's -- and Paris feels her little brother is living without real family.
We're told TJ Jackson and his wife split duties and at least one of them will stay at Katherine's home to supervise Blanket, but Paris thinks that's not good enough.

She is also believed to harbour concerns about Rebbie’s alleged influence over Katherine, who has reportedly not spoken to her grandchildren since flying to London in January.
Despite her fears, Blanket is believe to be excelling at his private school, where he is described as ‘extremely social’ and has been getting straight A’s.

PAY-Blanket-Jackson.jpg

Source: Dailymail

This is family business. Why should Paris talk to the press about it? It won´t help Bigi at all, quite the contrary. I believe that ist is a made up story, maybe some totally exaggerated article based on a small harmless comment by Paris. *rolleyes*

I hope this is false. Michael worked hard to make sure his children's lives were private and happy. Doesn't Prince and Paris live with Prince Michael II??

Firstly no hate here. I must admit, since Michael's passing, I find the Jacksons behaviour when it comes to raising his kids odd to say the least. I understand it must be hard being a legal guardian for a chid that is not yours and in the circumstances they have to deal with (the fame, Katherine's age) but with that being said why is it they seem completely incapable.

I feel terrible for saying this, but from the outside looking in, it seems they care more about furthering themselves and "using" Michael's kids potential and bank ability than trying to raise them in the way in which he wanted.

I realise Michael's methods of parenting could seem "unorthodox" in public, but my God he loved them kids, no doubt he was a great father and I feel he would be disgusted at what's gone on in the last 5 or so years.

I hope this is false. Michael worked hard to make sure his children's lives were private and happy. Doesn't Prince and Paris live with Prince Michael II??

Paris lives at Hayvenhurst and Prince is away at College. I imagine that they both visit Calabasas when they can.

I think paris is prob more angry and peed that the family are pulling this crap again and even though her and jr are away from the mess blanket is still left to be effected

Paris isn't the kind to run to tabloids to sell stories. She prefers social media to voice her opinions.

Do you think Trent Jackson is behind this drama ? He is the one currently accused of elder abuse by Katherine and it wouldn't surprise me much if, with this story, he tried to turn the public against Katherine.

I doubt the public neither know or care about this. Maybe tmz made it up or maybe trents ppl or randy and co did it to get a reaction from the kids.who knows.tbh not really worth wasting time over it.

Paris isn't the kind to run to tabloids to sell stories. She prefers social media to voice her opinions.

Do you think Trent Jackson is behind this drama ? He is the one currently accused of elder abuse by Katherine and it wouldn't surprise me much if, with this story, he tried to turn the public against Katherine.

Yes. He did the last story and it seems like he's using the same story as 2012. The cases aren't the same and the kids are mostly on their own now.

Trent probably doesn't know what to do and he's trying this.

Fake story
I disagree with you. I think Paris Jackson is concerned that Katherine Jackson has not been in contact with Blanket. I have, also, noticed that although this story "has gone viral", Paris Jackson has not bothered to deny its validity.

Last edited:
I agree of course paris is concerned when the family have pulled granny napping 2.

I disagree with you. I think Paris Jackson is concerned that Katherine Jackson has not been in contact with Blanket. I have, also, noticed that although this story "has gone viral", Paris Jackson has not bothered to deny its validity.

The story said she is concerned beause Blanket is alone, which is bullshit. I think Blanket is doing fine. They may be only concerns about Kathrine.

TJ responds on his twitter :

"To all concerned fans please read below. No kid under my care will ever be left alone. Love and Peace! #thefamilyrules"

"With that said, there are over 100 million abandoned & lost children out there. Let's respect it's a serious issue needing attention. #Love"

Recent Picture (April 2017) of Paris having a family meal with Blanket

17882580_1831604363829519_1005186857396338688_n.jpg

Last edited:
Yes. He did the last story and it seems like he's using the same story as 2012. The cases aren't the same and the kids are mostly on their own now.

Trent probably doesn't know what to do and he's trying this.

This story seems more like something from Jermaine or Randy.

This story seems more like something from Jermaine or Randy.
Why would Jermaine or Randy plant a story that says Paris is worried that Katherine is being kept away from Blanket? Randy was with his mother in London, before she came back.

If Trent really didn't do anything wrong, then I feel sorry for him. The Jacksons all were raised in the spotlight-even the cousins, somewhat-and they don't know how to handle things without using the media or social media. Last time was different-the kids themselves were worried and said so-this time, they haven't and they are much older and not dependent solely on Katherine any more.

The only cousins who were ever in the media spotlight where the 3Ts who had a music career and were sucessful in europe in the mid 90's.

The jacksons are like the boy who cried wolf. They did arizona and now this. As the same people are involved its very difficult to believe a word they say when the cry victim

The only cousins who were ever in the media spotlight where the 3Ts who had a music career and were sucessful in europe in the mid 90's.

The jacksons are like the boy who cried wolf. They did arizona and now this. As the same people are involved its very difficult to believe a word they say when the cry victim
By spotlight, I'm don't mean their careers-most moved to California and lived near the Jacksons growing up-and really don't know how to handle things.
But back to my question, I know Randy, Jermaine and Rebbie were behind the Arizona thing. Why would Randy and Jermaine plant a story about Paris being worried about Katherine being separated from Bigi? They're the ones who separated her before.

And I am 100% certain the story is fake, anyway.

I agree i doubt the family are behind it. Maybe trent or maybe made up.

The second gen have nothing to handle other than maybe harrassment etc when they were at school.they arent famous

I agree i doubt the family are behind it. Maybe trent or maybe made up.

The second gen have nothing to handle other than maybe harrassment etc when they were at school.they arent famous
I've seen the interviews about the harassment they got in school, etc. And true, they're not famous-even 3T were famous only in Europe and Austin hasn't really made it yet. They're "famous" only to Michael Jackson/Jackson family fans-who watched them be born and grow up.

I wouldnt even say that. Never saw reebies. jermaines older ones, titos until they got into music. Remember seeing footage of randy jr at a family baseball game on uk kids t.v in the 90's he was very small when the 3ts were doing promotion.never saw randys other kids saw brandy in the b&w video but never knew who she was at the time.

The only kids ive ever really seen are jerms younger ones as they became attached at the hips to the mj3 post june 09 so were photographed by paps when they were with the kids

Not sure why anyone would want to follow people just cause they are a first,second cousin to mj or his kids.even more so when they arent public figures of course there are some that do and im sure it inflates the egos of those who are been followed

Back