Votes: 19 63.3%
  • Give Into Me

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Will You Be There

Votes: 8 26.7%

• Total voters

analogue

Proud Member
Many fans, including myself consider these to be the perfect triology of songs. But which one do you think is the best? I'm going with Who Is It

I think these are my Top 3 MJ songs.

And I'd rank them in the order they appear on the album.

I can't do it :scratch:

Who Is It and Will You Be There are equal for me and Give In To Me goes hard

This changes for me time to time. Michael did a great job recording these 3 songs. Each song is special on its own way. It's too hard for me to pick up a favorite...

All 5 star masterpieces, but I have to go with Will You Be There! I consider it one of the greatest pieces of Western music of the late 20th Century.

All 5 star masterpieces, but I have to go with Will You Be There! I consider it one of the greatest pieces of Western music of the late 20th Century.

Wait, there was better music from the East?!?

This was easy:
1. Who Is It
2. Will You Be There
3. Give In To Me

I love those 3 songs. But out of those 3 it will definitely be Who Is It. I used to have a major obsession with that song. I have probably all the different versions of that song. I always have and always will consider that song to be the most greatest MJ song ever made.

Very hard to choose between Who Is It and Will You Be There...

I went with Will You Be There. the melody, the lyrics, the feeling - it's perfect.

Also it's like MJ predicts his own future in the end speaking part. - It's almost scary. It was released in 1991 - and in 1993 all hell broke loose.

Who is it, is just ahead of Will you be there. Give in to me is almost as good. All 3 songs are highpoints on Dangerous. The conviction in his singing on Will you be there is amazing, but the whole mysterious feel of who is it, pushes it over.

Who is it, Will you be there, then Give into Me. I used to jam hard to Give into Me back in the day, but now i'm much more into the other two. Though admittedly I used to skip Will you be there because I thought is was too long ROFL.

Well I like will you be there a lot I guess that this is my fave out of the 3
First time i heard the dangerous album and I got to will you be there I thought to myself damm this is incredible gorgeous amazing album I was like wow ?

I also like give in to me much because of it is a heavy metal track and i love metal dispite mj
It is truly awesome song and Jackson vocal performance is on fire ???
Anyway yeah will you be there is my fave it's also my fave from the whole album actually

I also think that wybt is too long so casually I listen to the single version
Without the long operatic intro and the speech in the end just the song

It's hard for me to choose between WYBT and Who Is It...both of them are very special songs to me! But...at a push

1. WYBT
2. Who Is It
3. Give In To Me

Ask me next week and it would very well be Who Is It haha, very close!

That wasn't easy, but ultimately I chose WYBT even though the beginning was long its still a very beautiful song.

Should I vote today - I would go with Who Is It - heard it all morning in the car - LOUD !!

Amazing song.

It would always be between Who Is It and Will You Be There for me - Give In To Me would always be #3 of these songs for me.

Back