Which song is the better bop?

• Heartbreaker

Votes: 38 61.3%
  • 2000 Watts

Votes: 24 38.7%

• Total voters
Heartbreaker :)

I WISH there would be a music video!

I've thrown the idea out there of the estate hiring some animators to make videos for some (or all) of the Invincible tracks.
There doesn't have to be an animated MJ in the videos, it would just be some really good and fitting visuals to go along with the feelings, moods, and lyrics of the songs.:yes:

I've thrown the idea out there of the estate hiring some animators to make videos for some (or all) of the Invincible tracks.
There doesn't have to be an animated MJ in the videos, it would just be some really good and fitting visuals to go along with the feelings, moods, and lyrics of the songs.:yes:

I think that's a great idea. But they'll never do it :(

This could have been an awesome music video while he was alive though, imagine a dancebreak to heartbreaker *-*

Heartbreaker Hands down my fav dubstep song of all time ! Is mj/rodney jerkins are the invntr of Dubstep :eek: ? Reply plz

I do not really hear any of those songs much, but I really don't like 2000 Watts.

So Heartbreaker for me.

I really like both actually. I remember back when Invincible came out I was crazy about 2000 watts. The first 3 songs on Invincible always went in a trio to me and were the same kind of vibe, sort of even merging into one. I think Heartbreaker is the sort of song that if MJ had performed it I would have loved it way more as it gives the song a different perspective. I'm gonna go against the grain and vote for 2000 watts!

I think 2000 Watts is one of the best tracks on Invincible. Surprised it's ranking so lowly in this poll.

I like 2000 Watts but I think Heartbreaker is way better. If we had compared it to Don't Walk Away or Privacy it would have won easily in my opinion :D

But I hope in time that she will finally realize
I'm onto her game and she'll get played the same

Some of the best lyrics on Invincible.
I like Heartbreaker, it's a solid song that goes hard. It was one of few songs on Vince that proved Mike could bring his unique magic and blend it with was current then elevate it to make it ahead everything else around at that time.

Then 2000 Watts, which unfortunately falls short, it's one of few Michael and Teddy collabs that doesn't do it for me. It really does get stuck in your head I will admit.
Its a great section name though

Heartbreaker is the better bop for me

Had 2000 watts been released posthomous - people would claim it was not MJ singing... :lol:

2000 Watts does it for me. In fact, I think it's one of the best tracks on Vince

Last edited:
Heartbreaker all the way for me. If only I could dance I would tear up the dance floor while dancing to it but I can only dream, I'm that bad :D it's such a joint! Just think about the sick choreography Mike could pull off for this... boy we missed out on another iconic thing :boohoo

Heartbreaker. I couldn't decide before tbh (I do like 2000 Watts) but I think it was Pink Diamond Princess who posted a choreography video of it somewhere. Since then I've added it to my 'dance' playlist and I really like dancing to it! Especially the ending.

So that elevated it over 2000 Watts :lol:

Love both, but Heartbreaker is the best one in my opinion, tho i LOVE his deep voice in 2000 watts

Both futuristic dance tracks are some of the highlights on the album for me.

I would have loved to have seen Michael dance to 'Heartbreaker'. I imagine it would have been similar to his appearance with N*sync at the 2001 VMA's. However, the song could do with some editing, and is overproduced to the point where even the rap (which I don't feel was needed) was buried in the mix. I do love the bridge though!

'2000 Watts' has slightly more melody, which is what I'm always drawn to. It broke more new ground with Michael exploring his lower register, and the technology-themed lyrics. The little breaks before the verses gives the impression that this was intended to be an experience. Maybe an updated 'Captain EO'? Was that Michael shouting 'WHAT!'? LOL

2000 Watts does it for me! I love that song

Edit: Oh I already voted before lol

Last edited:
I chose Heartbreaker as when it came out and I heard a 'snippet' online, I couldn't get it out of my head all day long. I love Michael's voice in there and the story it brings and of course the 'bridge' is awesome and catchy. ;)

He's a real 'heartbreaker' :eek:

ERGH. I see that Heartbreaker is winning.

In the words of Michael, "I don't like it, though."

Back