Paris jackson lands calvin klein deal (report)

CherubimII

Proud Member
PARIS JACKSON LANDS CALVIN KLEIN DEAL (REPORT)

7:36 AM PDT 5/5/2017 by Stephanie Chan

<figure class="main-media main-media--image " data-media-type="image" data-media-id="" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 1em 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-variant-numeric: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: inherit; font-family: Roboto, sans-serif; font-size: 16px; vertical-align: baseline; overflow: hidden; position: relative; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">
gettyimages-675690430-h2017.jpg
<figcaption class="media__details-text" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0.5em 0px; border: 0px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: inherit; font-family: inherit; vertical-align: baseline;">Rabbani and Solimene Photography / Getty Images
Paris Jackson at the 2017 Met Gala.
</figcaption>
</figure>The daughter of Michael Jackson reportedly signed a seven-figure deal.<iframe id="google_ads_iframe_/6419/thr.com/style.article_2" name="google_ads_iframe_/6419/thr.com/style.article_2" width="300" height="250" scrolling="no" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border-width: 0px; border-style: initial; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: inherit; font-family: inherit; vertical-align: bottom;"></iframe>

Paris Jackson is a style star in the making.
The daughter of the late Michael Jackson and Debbie Rowe is reportedly going to be the new face of Calvin Klein, signing a whopping seven-figure deal with the American fashion house, reports Page Six.

The news comes on the heels of Jackson's recent appearance at Monday's Met Gala, where she stepped out in a Calvin Klein by Appointment design by chief creative officer Raf Simons. The next day, it was announced that the 19-year-old will be making her film debut in Nash Edgerton's untitled comedic thriller for Amazon, opposite Charlize Theron and Amanda Seyfried.

Following the announcement, Jackson tweeted, "i love how stoked everyone is about this but honestly it's just one scene it's not like i have my own feature film lol."

<figure class="readmore__media readmore__media--landscape" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: inherit; font-family: inherit; vertical-align: middle; display: table-cell; width: 156px;"></figure>

Paris Jackson Making Feature Film Debut Opposite Charlize Theron, David Oyelowo

Jackson has been making the rounds on the red carpet since stepping out for this year's InStyle and Warner Bros. Golden Globe Awards post-party in January. At the Grammys, she wore a plunging shimmery Balmain gown before changing into an outfit she designed with Jeremy Scott.
She's signed with IMG Models, the same agency that works with the Hadids, Hailey Baldwin and Ashley Graham, and covered Rolling Stone, Harper's Bazaar and Carine Roitfeld's CR Fashion Book. She also guest-starred on Lee Daniels' Star on Fox.

In April, she attended the Daily Front Row's Fashion Los Angeles Awards, where she gave an impassioned speech.
"Do you guys realize the impact that everyone in this room has?" she said as she accepted the emerging talent award. "We have to f&#8212;in&#8217; use it, we have to."
Jackson added: "I know I'm still super green and super young, but I'm very excited for what&#8217;s to come. As I accept this award I have to make a promise to everybody in this room, that from this day forward, every step that I take and every decision that I make is with love in my heart and with hope to get one more step ahead in fighting the good fight."
IMG Models and Jackson's personal publicist declined to comment and Calvin Klein has yet to respond to The Hollywood Reporter's request for comments

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/paris-jackson-lands-calvin-klein-deal-report-1000487

Original Source-Page 6

Paris Jackson lands seven-figure Calvin Klein deal

[FONT=&amp]By Emily Smith and Ian Mohr

May 4, 2017 | 8:20pm

[FONT=&amp]MORE ON:[/FONT]
Paris Jackson has signed a massive seven-figure deal to be the new face of Calvin Klein, Page Six has exclusively learned. It marks her first major fashion campaign as she continues her rise as Hollywood&#8217;s current It girl.
We further hear that the daughter of late King of Pop Michael Jackson shot the cover of Vogue Australia this week, and she was also just cast in a Charlize Theron film for Amazon Studios along with Amanda Seyfried, Joel Edgerton and Thandie Newton.

Paris, 19, went to the Met Gala on Monday night as a guest of Calvin Klein and its new top designer Raf Simons, where she debuted an elegant look on the red carpet in a simple black cutout dress by Calvin Klein by Appointment.
A source told us of Paris&#8217; Calvin Klein deal: &#8220;This deal is to make Paris the new face and body of Calvin Klein. The deal &#8212; which is just about to be signed &#8212; is huge, worth seven figures, many millions. Expect to see Paris in huge ad campaigns and on many red carpets in Calvin Klein.&#8221;

Simons recently tapped the stars of Oscar-winning &#8220;Moonlight&#8221; &#8212; including Best Supporting Actor winner Mahershala Ali &#8212; to be featured in the brand&#8217;s underwear ads. Previous models for the brand include Kate Moss, Justin Bieber and Christy Turlington. A rep for CK did not get back to us.
<article class="story-photo-box oversize-headline" style="position: relative;"></article>
Jackson has taken the showbiz and fashion worlds by storm in the past few months after opening up via her unvarnished and outspoken Instagram posts.
She made her official red-carpet debut at InStyle&#8217;s Golden Globes party, attended the Grammys and Paris fashion week, and was on the covers of Harper&#8217;s Bazaar, CR Fashion Book and Rolling Stone. She&#8217;s signed with IMG Models and is repped by Arnold Stiefel&#8217;s Stiefel Entertainment, the powerhouse firm that manages Rod Stewart and has worked with Bette Midler and Prince.

[/FONT]
Despite being pictured with new fashion pals such as Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid, Jackson hasn&#8217;t forgotten her old friends. She was seen before the Met Gala in Harlem with her godfather, Macaulay Culkin, 36.

http://pagesix.com/2017/05/04/paris-jackson-is-the-new-face-of-calvin-klein/

Last edited:
Seven figures?? Wow. I will forever associate Calvin Klein with Brooke. Here's hoping they do a photo shoot together.

Seven figures?? Wow. I will forever associate Calvin Klein with Brooke. Here's hoping they do a photo shoot together.

Maybe a photo shoot with Justin Bieber is more realistic. Isn`t he also a model for CC underwear or is his contract allready over?

Maybe a photo shoot with Justin Bieber is more realistic. Isn`t he also a model for CC underwear or is his contract allready over?
Oh, I don't know. The ads with Brooke is when I first heard the name Calvin Klein. That advertising campaign was HUGE. Of course, by 'Back to the Future' he was a household name. I'm sure he's had a zillion people representing his brand since Brooke.

She would make Justin Bieber look even more twerpy than he already does lol.. but I mean, for PR they may just push it.. who knows

Back