Best title track

What do you think is the best title track?

• Off The Wall

Votes: 14 18.7%
  • Thriller

Votes: 7 9.3%
  • BAD

Votes: 11 14.7%
  • Dangerous

Votes: 16 21.3%
  • HIStory

Votes: 12 16.0%
  • Blood On The Dance Floor

Votes: 11 14.7%
  • Invincible

Votes: 4 5.3%

• Total voters
Do love me some Dangerous, but the carefree fun off OTW pips it!

I haven't voted yet, cause it's so hard to choose. But HIStory really deserves more love

Dangerous
Off The Wall
History
Thriller
Bad
Blood On The Dance Floor

Invincible

Nope sorry Analogue I can't do it. It's too tough for me, I love Bad, Dangerous, Blood On The Dance Floor equally

Sorry my bed fave title track thriller
Although the song invisible deserves more love

Dangerous, just such a slamming song and a believable plot. Funky beats and great dance melody.And what a way to end his most deeply satisfying album.

Right up there also is Bad and Invincible, Thriller and Off the Wall are great too. Blood on the Dnacefloor is good too, but History is dreadful, all samples and some dreadfully cheesy lyrics. I vote it last.

1. Dangerous 10/10
2. Bad 9.6/10
3. Invincible 9.3/10
4. Off the Wall 9.2/10
5. Thriller 9/10
6. BOTDF 8/10
7. History 5/10

What about Xscape? - That is at least a 9/10 out of 10 song and has a real follow up to Dangerous feel.

A plague on both your house's! History is one of his all time greatest tracks.

Don't think it's in my Top 50.

But I do like the way MJprince can get to the precise scores of 9.2 or 9.3!!

imagejpeg

I can't see that image. And it's probably a good job knowing you!!!

Gonna go with my initial gut reaction which was Off The Wall, but only just picked that over Dangerous which is a very close second.

how many people here open threads like this and just stair trying to come up with an answer? (not really reading, not doing much) just...... What the hell do I pick?

Dangerous, just such a slamming song and a believable plot. Funky beats and great dance melody.And what a way to end his most deeply satisfying album.

Right up there also is Bad and Invincible, Thriller and Off the Wall are great too. Blood on the Dnacefloor is good too, but History is dreadful, all samples and some dreadfully cheesy lyrics. I vote it last.

1. Dangerous 10/10
2. Bad 9.6/10
3. Invincible 9.3/10
4. Off the Wall 9.2/10
5. Thriller 9/10
6. BOTDF 8/10
7. History 5/10

What about Xscape? - That is at least a 9/10 out of 10 song and has a real follow up to Dangerous feel.

Lol delete. History is awful and gets 5/10 while Invincible a 9.3. In reality Hisory is a solid 8.5/10 and Invincible is a 3/10.

Right now, I would say Dangerous. I love the song; the chorus, the beat, Michael's vocals, so I have to pick it.

Next week, I will probably pick something different :lol:

Tough choice but I went for BAD, it really needs more love! It's uplifting, energetic and fun, makes me want to dance every time I hear it. Off the Wall, Thriller and Dangerous are equally good but I had to pick one so it's BAD for me.

I choose BAD, man. I love all of the other songs but BAD is my first choice. Like, that song is just GOOD!

Back