Janet Jackson Documentary on Netflix

interesting, kind of surprising.. I didn't expect this at all

I will watch it.

janet-jackson-bet-awards-2015.jpg

It does seem out of character for her, but then the last few years she's done a few things I didn't expect.

Isn't this something like the reality show Mariah recently did about her tour and private life? I didn't watch it-just heard about it on Entertainment shows. It could be a high class peek into the backstage world and everything that goes on during a tour. Her BTS of the tribute to Michael at the VMAs was really interesting.

She can't live off her soon to be ex-husband's money anymore , so what it takes to make it is to profit off her private life . Remember her and the other siblings were bothering and pressuring MJ to make shows with them because she needed to recover the money because her tour was canceled since 2007 and kept doing so in 2009. Anything for money, even exposing what you held so dearly in the past!

It does seem out of character for her, but then the last few years she's done a few things I didn't expect.

Isn't this something like the reality show Mariah recently did about her tour and private life? I didn't watch it-just heard about it on Entertainment shows. It could be a high class peek into the backstage world and everything that goes on during a tour. Her BTS of the tribute to Michael at the VMAs was really interesting.

I think the word "reality" is throwing people off I don't think this will be anything like Mariah'world , it be more like a docmentry which she has done in the past like you pointed out like the making of the tribute on Mtv so I don't it's that out of character for her and she use to do stuff all time like that back when mtv actually had music related stuff on it

The unbreakable tour did well ,but it does seems like she is looking for new ways to promote the up coming tour , some fans were asking Gil why want Janet do a interview with Oprah or something and he replied he would't even suggesst it she's done that and it does seems like Janet enjoys talking to fans more directly like her messages on twitter.I think making a doctumentry would be the perfect format for that

I wonder what Paris Jackson thinks about her new nephew? Oh, I forgot, Janet and Paris don't get alone....

I know Janet gets a lot of crap about her ex being a billionaire etc.. "she can't live off of..." Which I really wonder how much had to do with financial gains with that whole thing.. BUTTT! She is still Janet Jackson - successful in her own right, even outside of music she's done several films in semi recent years to live a comfortable wealthy life.. AND considering she is getting divorced with him, there is a high likelihood she'll be getting money - so if that's the case than she will be "living off of...." Just saying!

I personally think she feels free and is excited to be.. so tour, do a show etc. She Simply might miss the spot light and to be honest seeing what I saw when she was with her ex.. I was looking forward on seeing the old Janet. I mean it did not seem like he was financially helping her career that's for sure.. At home - I'm sure.

The unbreakable tour did well ,but it does seems like she is looking for new ways to promote the up coming tour ,

The tour did not go well. She had to cancel most concerts in Europe because tickets did not sell and even in the USA she barley sold out. Places in the arenas were reduced to make it look better. Then the announcemet planing to have a family to save her face for cancelling the tour.

Even though her fans may not admit it, she hasn't been able to recover since the super bowl scandal, although it wasn't fair how she was treated after it. But she lost many people, including myself when she joined the bash fest saying BS about her brother in 2010 and exacerbated the fans' anger with the antics she has been involved in along side Randy messing up with orphaned minors trying to take away their inheritance since 2012. Even though this recent time they didn't directly affect the children, they're still trying to take away their money. This move with Netflix is a sign Janet needs money.

Um No the Unbreakable tour wasn't cancelled in Europe because of low tickets it was obvious she was pregnant and that is not true at all most of Us was tour was close to sell out

There had been reports of poor sale tickets in Europe since early March and she made the announce of starting a family a month later, how convenient.

There had been reports of poor sale tickets in Europe since early March and she made the announce of starting a family a month later, how convenient.

Um no there were no reports they were just cancelled alot of people were upset cause no explanation given , than thas when she anounced the family planning video and its obvious she was preganant already in the video and bottomline she is resuming her tour

well I'll say, people don't usually announce a tour before an album is at the very least has a single released.. If she is touring and will promote a new album, they did not do it the best way for promotion sake.

EXCLUSIVE: Janet Jackson Has Lost 50 Pounds of Post-Baby Weight, Source Says

Janet Jackson is making incredible progress when it comes to shedding the baby weight.

The 51-year-old superstar has already lost 50 pounds since giving birth in January in preparation for her upcoming tour, a source close to the Jackson family tells ET.

And Jackson hasn't been taking any shortcuts. The new mom has been "training, dieting and eating clean," to achieve the results, our source says. Jackson's first tour stop is on Sept. 7 in Lafayette, Louisiana.

WATCH: EXCLUSIVE: Janet Jackson Plans to Bring Baby Eissa on Tour, Will Start 'Rigorously Dieting,' Source Says

"Her pregnancy and having a healthy baby were her top priority, so when she canceled her last tour, she knew that she would be making it up to all of her fans once she got on the road again," the source shares.

As of now, Jackson has no plans to relocate from London back to the Unites States, the source adds. The "Rhythm Nation" singer has been living in London -- where her estranged husband, Wissam Al Mana, is based -- since before the birth of their son, Eissa. Jackson and Al Mana split three months after Eissa's birth.

"She'll call London home," the source says. "She's adjusted to life in London and co-parenting with her estranged husband."

Not surprisingly, Jackson is "heartbroken" over the recent terrorist attacks in Manchester and London.

"She and her brother, Randy, watched the [One Love Manchester] concert," the source says. "Her heart goes out to all the victims."

Meanwhile, it appears Jackson and 42-year-old Al Mana are on good terms. Last month, our source told ET that Al Mana sent Jackson a mix of over 100 roses and orchids in celebration of her 51st birthday.

"Janet and her husband are separated, but have a mutual love and admiration for each other," the source noted. "There doesn’t seem to be a reconciliation in the future, but never say never."

http://www.etonline.com/news/219084...ost_50_pounds_ post_baby_weight_source_says/

Any word as to when this reality doc series could air?

Like to see it. Hope she plan to come to Louisville.Ky. one this new tour. It will be my first time to see a Jacksons in concert.

^I came in here to ask the same thing.. Anyone know anything?

Back