New book: The ultimate collector book volume vi: Invincible from 2001 - 2008

ILoveHIStory

Proud Member
Following the success of the Ultimate Collector Book Volume IV & V that regroups all the collectors and merchandise from the DANGEROUS & HIStory Era, Sixteen11 Media Group is prepping for the next chapter!

Today, the cover of the next volume has been revealed on social media:

b542b4acc7e5df2277b0a5f65c48b8b3.png

The next volume compiled by Fabrice Ancellet (aka Hector Barjot for those who follow him) and Sebastian Mille is all about ‘INVINCIBLE’!
Speaking to Fabrice and Sebastian this week, the volume is now completed: “It was really hard one! We both were very surprised on how many items we found and compiled together. It has been a challenge for an era with barely any singles releases from the album! But we found so much more and we cannot wait for all the fans who collect to see them!”
More information is to follow regarding the full content, the pre-sales dates and the price. So keep an eye open!
On another note, Fabrice & Sebastian will be at KINGVENTION in London on September 30! So we can expect some of those books to be available there!

For more information on SIXTEEN11 & The Ultimate Collector Books CLICK HERE
For more information on KINGVENTION, CLICK HERE
For more information on HECTOR BARJOT, YOUTUBE Channel / FACEBOOK / Tipeee

By mjvibe

Sounds intresting.

Is it only online reading or will it be released as a physical book too?

PHENOMENAL! Only complaint I have is that it is not in hardcover! That is scandalous! The cover on that is amazing as well! I have the others and they just brilliant! Extreme detail as should be! I do not understand why it does not go up to 2009 though...

Last edited:
Never heard of this book series before. Are they any good? This one looks interesting.

Last edited:
Yes! They catalog probably every single product and promotional item by M.J. INCLUDING color pictures!

Last edited:
Would help if it would be released instores but i bet it wont *sighs*

Yes! But you must understand that there are/were variations of releases at least in terms of artwork and packaging, right? So before people get too obsessed with what should be done in the future having these are brilliant! They just need to release them in hardcover which has not been done yet. There are interesting and odd things here and there in terms of promotional items and what have you. It also includes release dates which are insanely important. The fan community websites over the past twenty years have done a very poor job detailing these things. I actually think Michael would have been alive today if these had been done before. People just did not have their priorities right...

Back