Jaafar Jackson - Music

myosotis

Proud Member
Jackson source has released this short video of Jaafar Jackson singing 'As long as You Love me'.

I think he's surprisingly good:)

Published on Jul 31, 2017
In 2014, a six-episode reality TV series "Living with The Jacksons" was announced in which Jermaine Jackson's youngest sons Jaafar and Jermajesty featured, alongside their siblings Donte, Randy Jr, Genevieve and mother Alejandra Jackson. Unfortunately, the production of the series was never finished and eventually was cancelled for broadcast. This video is a snippet from the Pilot Episode of "Living with the Jacksons" in which Jaafar plays the piano and sings "As Long As You Love Me". Get ready for the next big singing sensation!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEXS1pnIyYk

That was good-I think Jaafar is a really good looking kid too-really sorry this show did not air.

that's talent! This is the part of the family I enjoy to see

Jaafar Jackson is making music with crypto and tokenizing his debut album with NASGO (Sept. 2018)

Jaafar Jackson and Eric Tippets with Dr. Marissa (Nov. 28, 2018)

i heard this song last night good catchy song

I hope his single catches fire because it sounds current with that Michael flavour. I hope it works out for Jaafar he seems like a good kid with talent, I still remember him singing with his dad and brother a few Christmas's ago, he stole the show.

Back