What if you had the chance....

Mercurial_Dudette

Proud Member
I was on my way home riding a bus, earphones in, listening to MJ's "Best of Joy". Traffic was too bad that I started imagining things while sitting by the window.

And it popped out of my mind a scenario where I imagine myself with MJ, doing average people's activities-- just like hailing and riding a bus, paying for a bus fare and stuff like that. Telling him what this and that are about, why people say this, why people do that, etc.

Then I just thought, what if I was given the opportunity to give him a chance to be an ordinary Michael for a day or a couple of days, what will I let him experience? No disguises, no bodyguards, just him and me.

I came up with the following:

1. Ride public transportation
2. Bring him to great attractions (parks, natural attractions, etc.)
3. Do groceries and let him queue in line and pay on his own (no credit cards just cash. haha!)
4. Stay in a park, bathe in the rain while lying on the grass
5. Sit on a park bench, just a few distance away from each other and let him have his time looking and observing others.
6. Bring him to the province and experience the simple life there.

I'm sorry if it sounds shallow, but it just bugged me to think and imagine this and I can't help but voice it out here and hear your ideas. :D:):)

How about you guys?

Go to Disneyland with him. Maybe he could have some kind of magic or shield around him where he can be himself and no one would recognize him or just see him as an ordinary person and not Michael Jackson. I'd also love to go to the movies with him and discuss the movies and also discuss books too. Any kind of intellectual discussion would be great.

Back