Ultimate Faceoff: Will You Be There Vs Earth Song

• Will You Be There

Votes: 23 56.1%
  • Earth Song

Votes: 18 43.9%

• Total voters

Themidwestcowboy

Proud Member
Both songs considered by some to be the climax and peak in their respective albums. Both were made for the Dangerous album. Which one do you choose?

maxresdefault.jpg

Vs

michael-performs-earth-song-at-the-brit-awards(97)-m-10.jpg

Agree, WYBT, still get goosebumps whenever I listen to it. Same with Earth Song to be fair but just edges it for me.

When Michael Jackson wrote "Earth Song",he created a song for the Ages.

200.webp

I love WYBT, It is brilliant but Earth Song is his greatest masterpiece and the video is the greatest of all time.

Dude why are you doing this to me :rofl:

Tough one this. I'm going for Will You Be There only just. Earth Song is a masterpiece though

Both effin great. Too hard to choose. Why must you vex us? :no:

This is just too tough! I don't think I can choose. BOTH give me goosebumps. Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant songs.

Both are soooo incredible. I finally did choose Will You Be There after much gnashing of teeth and wiping the sweat from ma brow. (It's the spoken poem at the end...)

It's a very tough one, but I'm going to go with Earth Song. I love WYBT but Earth Song just does something to me.

Both are masterpieces but Will You Be There hits the abyss of my soul harder than Earth Song so I'll have to pick that. Just wish it had a better music video. Earth Song's MV was great. Will You Be There's MV... not so much.

Will you be there, the gospel choir, and his singing has so much conviction and his psoken word poem at the end. Scintillating stuff. Earth song is great too, but not as great as Will you be there.

I chose "Earth song" as I love the anthem to save our planet and it was the ONE song beside Billie Jean that gave me goosebumps LIVE. I'll always remember that tank that came rolling on stage that was heart stopping and I really love the This is it version too with the little girl and the butterflies.

Earth song really touched my heart as Will you be there only makes me :boohoo

I rarely listen to either, as I find them overwhelming. however, i'll give it to 'earth song'.

it has more melody, and is enhanced by the choir. rather than being dominated by it.

'will you be there' can be difficult to grasp if the listener has no knowledge of Christianity. 'earth song' also has those references too, but the message is clearer. it's also helped by the visuals.

Back