valeryjackson

Proud Member
Released june 16 1995.
Length 148:58
Label
Epic MJJ Productions

mj.jpg

71tuH31yISL._SL1050_.jpg

Yup, that was the BEST Birthday present ever lol ⭐️😎⭐️ (y)

So, I bumping this thread to hear all your memories of when this Historic album came out.

Where were You? Where did you buy the record? first impressions you know?

I Had been working for about six months then in my first full time job when on my Birthday another long awaited album came out. I exactly bought it in the coast town I worked during my lunch break and I thought it was so cool to see the posters in the store saying History begins June 16th :blush:

I even got a new CD player for me Birthday and of course it only played MJ at the time. I remember buying all the singles that came out of History all during my lunch break lol

happy memories though I had to get up at the crack of dawn as I was away the whole day but somehow MJ kept me sane through this tough job. I didn’t really listen to the first CD though I loved the gold colour discs but never really gotten the concept of a double CD as it was quite expensive so luckily I could buy it with my paycheque. I did love the mini book in it and whenever I buy a CD of another artist I fret it doesn’t have the luxurious booklet that MJ’s albums have. Talk about being pampered hey.

Anyway, please share your memories of HIStory with us, thanks :cool:

Back