Our Pets

Mjjpikagurl

Proud Member
I want to see pictures of your pets. I have one dog. His name is Gremlin. He is a Dachshund, Chihuahua, Pug, Shar-Pei mix.
21105671_1920505151546906_2479987282570962508_n.jpg

This is Lexxi. She is a Domestic Short Hair, Blue Tabby and I love her so much, although she is quite feisty and aloof, most of the time. She is four years old.

Lexxi_11.JPG

I have a dog as well. Her name is Dylan (strange name for a girl, yes).....it's just like the actresses who have male names, I suppose, like Cameron Diaz, Drew Barrymore, Glenn Close, etc. She is an Australian Blue Cattle Dog and she is nine years old.

Dog-breed-Australian-Cattle-Dog.jpg

My cat Ruffy, male, and ca. 5 years old ...

2dl17k6.jpg

He had tooth surgery two days ago, and still looks beat up :-(
So he told me to use an older, cooler pic from 2017.:yes:

Mikky Dee, "feisty" and "aloof" are perfect words to describe Ruffy as well. He is not a very cozy-snuggly cat and tries to beat me up (play with me lol) all the time. He likes to snuggle in my lap when I watch tv, for example, but during nights he prefers to sleep in the living room. Which is ok for me, since I do not sleep well myself if this massive cat is lying in the middle of my comforter lol.

Last edited:
I have two cats, Katja and Maja. How do you upload a picture to this forum?

Our pets

I will start by showing off my two dogs, Gremlin and Gizmo. Gremlin is a Dachshund Chihuahua Pug Shar-Pei mix and Gizmo is a Jack Russell Chihuahua mix.
Gremlin
20200616-231207.jpg

Gizmo
20200530-220107.jpg

Re: Our pets

I will start by showing off my two dogs, Gremlin and Gizmo. Gremlin is a Dachshund Chihuahua Pug Shar-Pei mix and Gizmo is a Jack Russell Chihuahua mix.
Gremlin
20200616-231207.jpg

Gizmo
20200530-220107.jpg

Cutie pies.

Re: Our pets

My dogs are insnane today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't post all pics yet... but l have 3 aquariums of 200 litres Malawi, 180l asia with barbs and a cherax redclaw, a 160l south america with guppies,mollies,corys.
2 girl sphinxes, 1red knee tarantula and a terra full of Madagascar giant hissers. These are very shy and gentle gigantic cockroaches. I simply love them. They are highly social and btw...very clean animals. Each with it's own hiss and character ??????????

I can't post all pics yet... but l have 3 aquariums of 200 litres Malawi, 180l asia with barbs and a cherax redclaw, a 160l south america with guppies,mollies,corys.
2 girl sphinxes, 1red knee tarantula and a terra full of Madagascar giant hissers. These are very shy and gentle gigantic cockroaches. I simply love them. They are highly social and btw...very clean animals. Each with it's own hiss and character ??????????

Sounds cool! I want to see your tarantula!

This came up in my memories on Facebook (from 2013). I guess Rocky and Chucky were having a good time

😱😱 aaaaaaaa what is that thing aaaaaaaaaa

This came up in my memories on Facebook (from 2013). I guess Rocky and Chucky were having a good time
Omg looking at this and then the other pics, Rocky grew SOOO big!!! I had no idea corn snakes got so large because the only ones I'd ever met were around this size. So cool!

RIP Luna. Even though you weren't mine you were my friend, and I will always love you, and I'm gonna miss you so much :cry:
347598008-2142763929266024-3444668486220212475-n.jpg

Back