MJJC Never Ending Party Thread

Mikky Dee

Sunset Driver, Midnight Rider
This thread is for members to hang out together, get to know each other and be a little bit silly and random. It's for people who can't sleep, who want company, who want to laugh and who find interesting things to share and or say, but don't know where to do that.

Well....this is the place!! We can bond and make memories here. The focus, of course, is always Michael, but other random posts, or loosely related topics are not off limits, either. I would expect the conversations to be undulating, meandering and lively. Images, gifs, memes, videos, text, screenshots are all welcome (please give credit to the work of others).

The underlying philosophy here is FUN, RESPECT and POSITIVITY.

So come on in and lay back in our tenderness.

Last edited by a moderator:
Note: The never ending party will begin 24th February - do NOT start without me.

:laurelhardydancing: :punk: :listeningtomusic

*Place marker*

c1baba0c-2e61-464f-821d-9475d8c4ccbc.png

Time for us all to come together......

Here's something kind of special.....

Now let's hear from the BEST to ever sing this song!

A friend once told me that watching this video made a woman out of her. LMAO.

So what time is it where you are, guys?

Where I am, it is 11:00 a.m. on Saturday morning.

Probably too early to.....

giphy.gif

....so instead I am.....

giphy.gif

It's Friday night here. And I'm having issues with my keyboard...
If my throat weren't so effed up we could do a hangout.

Congratulations isis.binder for being the first one to post in this (future) EPIC thread!

This is for you, my dear. :laughing:

71-UN0K4ozL._SX355_.jpg

Here's what I'm wearing. ;)

tiara_pic_best__08083.1460744859.430.416.jpg

It's Friday night here. And I'm having issues with my keyboard...
If my throat weren't so effed up we could do a hangout.

Friday night? So I'm in the future then.

Throat...shmoat. I'm sick today, as well.

Put your tiara on and post something uplifting.

You have to get to ten posts, remember.
Then you can "like" all my stuff and I can "like" yours.

Hee hee hee!!!!!

I still have that Goofy img from when that weird guy asked me about Daesh, now that you mentioned my username lol

Any news except for Quincy?

Here's something kind of special.....

Not sure what you are looking for in the party thread, but I have a story about me and the 'Come Together' video.

When I first rented Moonwalker back in the day, I was flabbergasted over this performance and the way Michael looked. After it was over, I sat back and thought if I was the kind of girl that worshiped rock sex gods, this is what I would want him to look like, act like, move like, and sing like.

I rented Moonwalker hundreds of times, and ended up buying it at a sale at Blockbuster. I've watched this over and over and over, and one time I'm staring at his hair, another his eyes, another, his mouth, another his long legs and gyrating hips.

But last year, I was watching it here on MJJC, and for the FIRST time my eyes wandered over and I realized he danced with a girl in the middle that got pulled off the stage. Lol.

All these years, and my eyes never saw that girl. :laughing:

My uplifting thing this week: the auditions for the orchestra were postponed. \o/
I'll have time to recover.

Oh there's another one but it's funnier to explain it using memes. It's workshop related

I still have that Goofy img from when that weird guy asked me about Daesh, now that you mentioned my username lol

Any news except for Quincy?

HUSSSSSSHHHHHH!!! You will kill my buzz.
Q is the one who shall remain nameless in this thread.

The main news is that MJJC is under new Administration and it's PARTY TIME!

latest

Not sure what you are looking for in the party thread, but I have a story about me and the 'Come Together' video.

When I first rented Moonwalker back in the day, I was flabbergasted over this performance and the way Michael looked. After it was over, I sat back and thought if I was the kind of girl that worshiped rock sex gods, this is what I would want him to look like, act like, move like, and sing like.

I rented Moonwalker hundreds of times, and ended up buying it at a sale at Blockbuster. I've watched this over and over and over, and one time I'm staring at his hair, another his eyes, another, his mouth, another his long legs and gyrating hips.

But last year, I was watching it here on MJJC, and for the FIRST time my eyes wandered over and I realized he danced with a girl in the middle that got pulled off the stage. Lol.

All these years, and my eyes never saw that girl. :laughing:

Anything goes in this thread, Barbee......there's no real topic, so it can meander up and down and all around.

I love your story!!! I've watched CT hundreds of times, as well and I do the same thing as you......I look at something different, each time.

Did you know that the girl he dances with....the one who gets "fake" pulled off stage by security is none other than Gladys Knight?

I think it's awesome that isis is using this thread to get her first ten posts approved. Bahahahaha!

Here's a nice signature......

Isis-the-Egyptian-Goddess-facts.jpg

P.S. If anyone else needs their cherry popped, let's get it done!!

*that* Gladys night?
Are you kiddin?
So she went crazy and still managed to put her hands on his leg?

Anything goes in this thread, Barbee......there's no real topic, so it can meander up and down and all around.

I love your story!!! I've watched CT hundreds of times, as well and I do the same thing as you......I look at something different, each time.

Did you know that the girl he dances with....the one who gets "fake" pulled off stage by security is none other than Gladys Night?

TRUFAX!
One of the first things you should do is add a laugh button @Mikky Dee.
And Gladys Knight-like in Gladys Knight and the Pips???? Are you sure?! She looks younger than that. Gladys is around Diana's age. Or is there another Gladys Night?

*that* Gladys night?
Are you kiddin?
So she went crazy and still managed to put her hands on his leg?

I was told it was her by other fans, who seemed authoritative about it.
LOL. Whoever she is, I'm so jealous that she touched his thigh.

One of the first things you should do is add a laugh button @Mikky Dee.
And Gladys Knight-like in Gladys Knight and the Pips???? Are you sure?! She looks younger than that. Gladys is around Diana's age. Or is there another Gladys Night?

Well....I won't say it as a FACT, but I have been told that it's her.

She would have been 44 in 1988....I guess it's possible to look that good at 44....plenty of women in the industry do.

gladys-knight.jpeg

To all those who have lurked in here........yes, I see you......there is no party without you, so post away, peeps!

:mj5:

Well; it's a 20 past 11 AM here and I'm browsing MJJC for my daily dose of Michael as it seems :blush:
A 'healthy' routine to start the day off right. It's sunny but freezing here in Bruges and I'm dreading the expecting snow on Friday again but now I'll be smarter and stay home lol instead of 'dashing' through it and eventually 'smacking' my head on the ice :doh:

That was my 'morning' thought of today. I'll shall return lol

P.S. I'm loving this 'new style' MJJC. We're lucky to have you around Mikky :clap:

Ps2: I always feel like I have to say 'sorry' to Michael cause I can't watch videos yet! Pics and gifs without sound is okay but that's about it and I'm kinda glad I'm NOT the only one who still has that 'raw grief' tucked away.
So, indeed we NEED a 'positive' thread like this. (y)

cometogether.jpg

:D

Last edited:
Naaaaawwwww.......sorry to hear that you can't watch Michael yet, Daz. (((HUG))).

As you're a cartoonist, here's something special for you. What do you think of these? So cute.

9775c4048384a44db33c40debbe2fb7a.jpg

michael_jackson_chibi_by_ohrik.jpg

michael_jackson_chibi_anime_by_daihaa_wyrd-d79vic6.jpg

I love the acoustic intro into Destiny. I always wished that Michael had done an acoustic album, (maybe acoustic/unplugged versions of his classics) for a comprehensive chill out LP/CD. That clip is cute asf with Michael dancing in his chair :). I love that whole album actually, that one and Triumph are still in heavy rotation on my trusty old stereo stacker system, love me some Jacksons.

I see Come Together in this thread, I must make a contribution. That clip has had me in a spin for 30 years, it's the gift that still keeps on giving - thank you Michael.

2s1nm12.jpg

Well, you can watch Michael you know but it's the 'emotions' running high that stops me from 'enjoying' to watch MJ like I used too! It's either I cry like a baby :cry: or I rant like I'm ready to 'explode' :angry: so I just stick to piccies from now on lol.

Ahhh, they are sooooo cute really! See, that is 'level' I wanna achieve for my cartoon lol but I am saving for a 'decent' computer so I can at least have a decent 'cartoon program' :blush:

"Destiny" hey! That reminds me of this beautiful Ballad :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back