Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950

Thread: Miscellaneous Michael J. Jackson - MMJJ

Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 178
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First ClassOverdrive10000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,156 Times in 850 Posts

Default Re: Miscellaneous Michael J. Jackson - MMJJ

Quote Originally Posted by Anna View Post
    I said stop posting those tweets in here!
    hey! you are not gonna yell at me! i ask you what to do with this thread and you said you can post every once in a while. so if we can't post tweets here anymore what can we post here?

you are not gonna yell at me. i been nothing but kind to you. i don't care if you don't like me. do your job and help me and give me information that fits in a level i can understand. it's not my fault i have trouble understanding things.

very rude. you could of PM me. this probably wasn't your intention but i feel that way.

a female with major depression,generalized anxiety,behavioral and emotional disorder,ocd mild retardation, and learning disability. i'm not contagious but my smile is.

Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 737
    Overall activity: 28.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second ClassVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,020 Times in 475 Posts

Default Re: Miscellaneous Michael J. Jackson - MMJJ

Quote Originally Posted by NatureCriminal7896 View Post
    hey! you are not gonna yell at me! i ask you what to do with this thread and you said you can post every once in a while. so if we can't post tweets here anymore what can we post here?

you are not gonna yell at me. i been nothing but kind to you. i don't care if you don't like me. do your job and help me and give me information that fits in a level i can understand. it's not my fault i have trouble understanding things.

very rude. you could of PM me. this probably wasn't your intention but i feel that way.
    I'm not yelling, I'm just exasperated. I literally just said on the previous page to use the tweet thread. Despite my repeated attempts to explain, you can't understand appropriate tweet content for this thread like the other members can, which is why you need to use the tweet thread. Otherwise this whole thread just becomes nothing but pages of mostly pointless tweets.

"Nothing but kind". Wow... Have you forgotten the reasons why you were banned? Because I sure haven't. And do not talk to me like that. You have anything further to complain about, take it to PM.