Janet Jackson's Current Net Worth (as of June 2017)

Dunk96

The Queen HBIC
For those claiming that Janet is "irrelevant","washed up","not making much money anymore","a gold digger",etc.

https://www.bankrate.com/lifestyle/celebrity-money/janet-jackson-net-worth/

$175 million. Not including ticket sales from State Of The World 2017 ($34 million in 2017 over 56 dates)-18. Please keep telling me lies about Janet not being successful and being an "evil opportunist" trying to extort money out of the MJ Estate. Seriously. I want your receipts too. NOT from a tabloid or gossip site either.

tenor.gif

Just wanted to say that this article is pretty accurate about Janet’s worth-$175 million. No one ever said that she was broke or not successful. I’ve never seen or heard anyone say that. People have always said that she was not worth what her fans claim. BTW,when she gets the $200-$300 million settlement from Wissam, she will be much closer to the debunked “billion” dollar claim that was perpetuated by Janet several years ago.

Last edited:
Please keep telling me about Janet being an "evil opportunist" trying to extort money out of the MJ Estate.

Janet was involved in Grannygate and Grannygate 2.0 up to her eyeballs, which is/was an attempt to isolate Katherine Jackson from Michael's kids.

Janet certainly isn’t broke but I was disappoinyed with her behavior in the familyfeud and now I don’t know what to think about this divorce. Actually I do think she should think of what is best for her son and will all the money from the divorce settlement really make her any happier? Still I think she was really in chock and grieving after Michaels death but didn’t really know hos to handle it and Randy was kind of using that to get her involved in the familyfeud and he was the one who was really behind it. Back in the 80s and 90s they seemed to be really close and then she replaced Michael with Randy.

La74;4223757 said:
Janet certainly isn’t broke but I was disappoinyed with her behavior in the familyfeud and now I don’t know what to think about this divorce. Actually I do think she should think of what is best for her son and will all the money from the divorce settlement really make her any happier? Still I think she was really in chock and grieving after Michaels death but didn’t really know hos to handle it and Randy was kind of using that to get her involved in the familyfeud and he was the one who was really behind it. Back in the 80s and 90s they seemed to be really close and then she replaced Michael with Randy.

I don’t think shock or grief had anything to do with Janet being a part of and helping to mastermind “Grannygate”. Grief and shock also had nothing to do with her going on TV trashing her brother by claiming that they crashed through the gates to do an intervention. That was a lie btw. It seemed to me that she thought that she would become the number 1 Jackson, now that Michael was no longer here. She and others in that family did everything they could to try and destroy Michael’s legacy after he died. What she/they didn’t expect was that Michael’s legacy grew despite her and other family members efforts to diminish it.

FTR, Michael and Janet were not close when he was murdered. She was angry at him because he wouldn’t do a tour with her and the brothers. This was according to someone who was very close to the family. Janet and Randy became as thick as thieves Before Michael died. So this idea or excuse that she was a part of Grannygate because of grief is not true. She was not manipulated by Randy, she helped to mastermind the attempted takeover of Michael’s estate. Finally, it was after this failed attempt to take over Michael’s money ,that Janet began dating/seeing Wissam, the billionaire. Coincidence or $$$??

Last edited:
Janet is the queen. Haters can keep on hating. She remains not bothered.

Blue Criminal;4223767 said:
Janet is the queen. Haters can keep on hating. She remains not bothered.

No one is hating. Just telling the FACTS about what Janet tried to do to Michael and his children when he was no longer here to see what was happening. The part about her marrying Wissam for his money is my opionion. She and Randy are working together toward Wissam, just as they worked together i their attempt to overthrow Michael’s estate. That is obvious to the stories Randy is leaking with Janet’s blessing. There is no way in hell that Randy would be saying these things about Wissam, if Janet didn’t want him to. A little tidbit that I bet you and other JJfans don’t know. Janet and Randy are banned from entering Katherine’s house that she shared with Michael’s children. The reason for this ban was the “Grannygate” incident. What Janet and Randy are trying to do to Wissam is very similar to the scam they perpetuated against Michael and his children. Hopefully, she has a conscience about her baby’s father. She didn’t have one when she attempted to undermine and take control of her brother’s money.

I love how fans talk like the know.. there is no "fact" on janet and randy working to get after Wissam.. that's a hypothesis not fact.

If we are going to attack "journalists" for talking about Michael's life as fact when its educated guessing - we need to be able to distinguish fact from hypothesis.

KOPV;4223822 said:
I love how fans talk like the know.. there is no "fact" on janet and randy working to get after Wissam.. that's a hypothesis not fact.

If we are going to attack "journalists" for talking about Michael's life as fact when its educated guessing - we need to be able to distinguish fact from hypothesis.

I didn’t say it was fact that Janet and Randy are trying to get money or more money from Wissam. In my OPINION, that is what they are doing. The only FACT that I stated was their involment in “Grannygate” in an attempt to overthrow Michael’s Estate for their gain. In my opinion, they seem to be trying to pull the same stunt with the leaks of “abuse”-physical and drug against Wissam. This is Randy’s MO and Janet is going along with it. Btw, I wouldn’t doubt if Jermaine is a part of this, also, as he was with”Grannygate”.

That's fair, though I pointed out ur message it is also a general statement.. theres alot of fans that think janet plot to get what's Michael's.

She has means beyond Michael to make.money

KOPV;4223850 said:
That's fair, though I pointed out ur message it is also a general statement.. theres alot of fans that think janet plot to get what's Michael's.

She has means beyond Michael to make.money

Of course she does. That’s obvious to any intelligent person. However, that does not negate the FACT that she was an iniator and participant in the attempt to take over Michael’s estate. This is not hearsay. This is a FACT. This is not tabloid gossip. This is a DOCUMENTED fact. Why would a woman who is as wealthy as Janet is claimed to be try to take over her brother’s money? There are two possible reasons:1. She is not as rich as she claims or as people think. 2. She doesn’t want to use her OWN money to support her family as Michael did, and is STILL doing, and wants to control his money and use HIS money to support her siblings/family.
The bottomline is not only that she attempted to do this; but, the way that she and Randy didn’t give a damn about his children and tried to undermine and hurt them in the process. Being a fan of Janet, does not excuse what she, Randy and others involved tried to do to Michael’s estate and the well-being of his children.

Where is janet claiming income? This is the stuff I'm talking about.. if we were really talking facts and documents. Show me where janet ever talked about her net worth or income?? I've never heard her speak about money like that..not everyone talks about money for PR like Michael did. (And thats not an attack on Michael, he just simply spoke about money in ways to make discount financial issues)

Another reason why janet or any jackson for that matter would want to control the estate.. (while for some would be money) but another logical reasons are.

* believe that the estate wont handle Michael's legacy well (not even fans think the people in charge of the estate should be in charge)

* believe a Jackson should behind the Michael JACKSON Estate

* would want some creative rights to Michael's work

Intention will ALWAYS be opinion. You cant "FACT" anyone's intention aside from our own. Facts come from actions and intention comes from feelings.

And I'm not saying that money is not involved at all.. it's a business! But Janet has a much better shot at money away from the estate that trying to overthrow who Michael put in charge..

KOPV;4223882 said:
Where is janet claiming income? This is the stuff I'm talking about.. if we were really talking facts and documents. Show me where janet ever talked about her net worth or income?? I've never heard her speak about money like that..not everyone talks about money for PR like Michael did. (And thats not an attack on Michael, he just simply spoke about money in ways to make discount financial issues)

Another reason why janet or any jackson for that matter would want to control the estate.. (while for some would be money) but another logical reasons are.

* believe that the estate wont handle Michael's legacy well (not even fans think the people in charge of the estate should be in charge)

“Yes, there are fans who would rather have Michael’s appointed executors in charge than anyone in the Jackson family. I am one of those fans.
I believe the projects that have been generated by the Estate have been well executed( all except one- “Michael” album) have been extremely properous for Michael
Estate.”

* believe a Jackson should behind the Michael JACKSON Estate

“Not many fans believe a Jackson should be behind the Michael Jackson Estate. However, the Estate has hired Jackie as a consultant/advisor.”

* would want some creative rights to Michael's work

Intention will ALWAYS be opinion. You cant "FACT" anyone's intention aside from our own. Facts come from actions and intention comes from feelings.

“Facts are Facts and it has everything to do with what Janet, Randy and the others did in regard to Michael’s Estate and the attempted removal of Katherine as guardian of Michael’s children, in an effort to try and take control of Michael’s money. Remember, this was always about money, and nothing else.”

And I'm not saying that money is not involved at all.. it's a business! But Janet has a much better shot at money away from the estate that trying to overthrow who Michael put in charge..

“You are correct, money was involved. It was all about money. It is very obvious that Janet can make money away from the estate. Maybe she wanted Micharl’s money so she wouldn’t have to use her own money to help her siblings. What makes me and other Michael fans so angry is that why is Michael EXPECTED to ffinacially support his entire family, and Janet is not. Let’s not forget that Michael left his mother 40% of his estate, so that she could support the rest of the Jacksons. I guess Janet thought that she needed control of the estate, so she could more of Michael’s money for her family and not bother her money. Anyway you look at it, it is sad, greedy and low-life at what they conspired to do to Michael’s estate and his children.”

Back